*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515976-Summers-Rain-chapt-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #1515976
A bout the life of a serial killer, the family and the ones trying to catch him
Another year has passed and still I am feeding what has now become another aspect of me. In life you learn that there are many sides to ones self, sides that change as you age and mature. I have learned to accept this aspect of who I am. Knowing that no one else could ever know, no on else would understand.

Football in our town is a huge thing no matter what age group you happen to be in. On any football night the whole town closes up and attends the game, which in one of the reasons we were there tonight. The biggest reason is that we have a son that plays for the Junior varsity team; in fact he has been named a star tight end already and is only I the ninth grade. I also enjoy going to the game because it is the opportunity to search for a new feast, it’s just a matter of displaying patience and looking to see what I wanted at the time. I had found several feasts this way and I planned to find several more.

During half time I walked around for a while just taking in the sites when I saw the most beautiful deep green eyes. Eyes so green they were completely captivation like a fresh forest in the spring. Her hair was the color of dark chocolate and a smile that could brighten the day of the most depressed slacker. Many would say she had a face that resembled that of a pixie. She was beautiful, yet a bit bigger build than my usual victim. I tried watching her out of the corner of my eye, but soon she disappeared. My sons; team won the final game of the season which put them in the playoffs for state championship. We took him out to the local Italian restaurant that seemed to be the favorite of the whole town, we enjoyed a nice peaceful family dinner together, but those deep green eyes were dominating my mind. On the venture home I noticed a familiar figure walking down the street, and realized it was her. I pulled off and offered her a ride home. To my pleasure she accepted, got in the car and told me where she lived. My son knew her from school; I found out she was a senior and her name was Hailey. They began talking about school activities and his plans for his future and school gossip. The chatter continued until we arrived at her house; she quickly thanked me and ran for the front door.

I had been watching her for some time now, but recently have noticed that a woman keeps looking out her window in the direction I park my car. This really made me angry thinking that at some point she may call police or worse yet may remember she saw me when this girl’s body is found. Tonight I could take no more risks; tomorrow I would have another chance. I found a new place to watch my green eyed girl and devised a plan; I must have her, and have her I will.

It’s been a week since I last sat in front of that old abandoned house on Duval Street and the game tonight was at home. My sons’ team were playing their final game of the season and if they win will become division champions in Junior varsity. Everyone would be there tonight; the whole town was truly shut down for the event. It was then that I decided tonight would be the night. I called my wife and told her I would meet her at the game, yes something had come up at work. This way my wife would have her car and I would have my means of capturing my prize.  Was about thirty minutes late and my son’s team had taken over and was demolishing the Raiders. The excitement at the end of the game was overwhelming and everyone was in a frenzied state of mind. I slipped out to my car; the hunt was on.

Driving slowly I spotted her walking down a side street only she was with someone else. What was I to do…my plan consisted of one victim not two…In my moment of indecision I chose to improvise. I could hold off no longer and lured both girls into the car. Previously I had put child locks on the car doors making my plan a little easier to carry out. I slowed down and offered the girls a ride to Hailey’s house. They gladly accepted then promptly began chattering to each other, not even realizing I had passed her road. I began driving down a little dirt road before they realized and Hailey reminded me she lived on Duval Street thinking I had forgotten her road. When I didn’t answer the girls became paranoid and tried to open the doors, but they were unable to. I drove on to my special place in the groves. The place where I took my china doll and this is where my pixies would become mine as well.

By the time I stopped at the cottage both girls were crying and begging for me to let them go. Hailey’s friend even promised not to tell any one if I did let them go now. I quietly explained that it would never happen. I pulled my gun from the crevice of my seat and pointed it in their direction then explained what was going to happen. With my gun steady I let both girls out of the SUV and we walked quietly in the cottage to the room. I cuffed and shackled Hailey to the wall and her friend to the hooks in the floor. After making sure that they were secure I left the room and called my wife: “Hey honey, yes I’m running late at the office tonight. I had some things that I just have to get done, no don’t wait up. You know I love you.” These girls would fulfill a fantasy. In a couple of hours I would have my pixies. This time I would know their bodies, fill them then empty them. Hailey’s deep green eyes were full of tears when I walked in the room, her friend trying to console her; telling her that everything would be ok. Little did she know soon she would find out how not ok they really were. I knew in my heart that they were already sentenced to death.

Slowly I strolled over to Hailey causing more tears and deep sobs to come from that beautiful face. I began to tire of this boredom, I took my knife and started at the top of her tiny shirt and slowly worked my way down making sure to not only cut the top layers, but also cutting off her skimpy bra and thong. Feeling the pleasure building in me; my excitement almost overtaking me. I had this rushed feeling, a feeling that if I didn’t finish soon I would explode. Taking a deep breath I forced the feeling away and focused on the precision of removing clothing from both girls. Reaching down to removing the clothing from Hailey’s friend she began fighting against the restraints, spiting in my face which angered me. I slapped her hard causing tears to well up in her eyes, the anger showing in her rigid body. I grabbed her clothing and ripped it off of her letting my anger loose wrenching her body against the restraints all thoughts of gentleness running from my body. My only thought show her pain, pain that she’s never endured before. After the assault on her clothing it finally gave way showing the soft tan coloring of her skin, her blonde hair askew around her face and across the floor, her blue eyes showing the pain I had just caused. For her I had more pain to share I placed my knife at the top of her breast and slowly drew a thin shallow line down to the tip of her breast then around the nipple. I then walked over to my Hailey kissing her warm lips and caressing her beautiful body. She begged me not to hurt them any more, I assured her that she would be ok. This seemed to bring her guard down relaxing her just a little more. I walked out of the room. I felt drawn to her body, wanted to release myself inside her; something I had not done before with my victims. Prior to this I had not left any evidence with the body, but I must have this one; I must.

My green eyed beauty Hailey had perky breasts that seemed flawless, her body a little extra, but the beauty radiated from every bit of her. Again I walked over to where she was restrained I immediately placed my hands on her perfect breasts caressing down her body stopping just before I got to her center. I suddenly brought my knife up to her breast and sliced down cutting the nipple in two then repeated it on the other breast as well, then cut down the center of her breast straight down to her vagina connecting the breast with the flower. She screamed in pain as I repeatedly diced her body. I could taste the fear in the air, the euphoria overwhelming my senses exciting my; making my mind reel with pleasure. Through all this I could hear the sobs of my little pixies, their eyes filling and overflowing with tears. As the blood flowed from the wounds on her body I caressed her body causing the screams to be more intense, then I began digging my fingers into the cuts feeling deeper into her body than before. Covered with her blood I plunged my finger into her soft center, tracing the lips of her vagina then digging my knife as deep into her as possible. She began begging for death, I obliged by slicing her throat hating her for making me want her so badly.

Her friend began screaming and fighting the restraints again, I walked over and drove my knife into her skull, it stuck I worked the knife back and forth until I worked it back out then repeatedly drove my knife into her already wounded chest causing the blood to pour out across our bodies. I was covered in the warm sticky liquid life. Finally as she took her last breath I collapsed on her spent with the exertion of energy. I slept there for a few short hours then buried the bodies. This night was done, now home to my wife and kids.

Only a couple of weeks have passed and the missing girls were assumed to be runaways, but the families passed out fliers, did commercials and talked on the news. To no avail, nothing surfaced. I began my hunt again, this time someone older. These young ones were not enough for me; they did not satisfy the hunger for long.

© Copyright 2009 Rebelangelseven (rebelangel7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515976-Summers-Rain-chapt-3