*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1516111-Promised-Chapter-3
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1516111
Tsukino and Sesshomaru arrive at Sesshomaru's castle.
Tsukino sent the next two days trying to figure out what happened to her when she was with Sesshomaru in the hot springs. Her body had never done that to her before. She was afraid to talk about it with Taka because anything Taka was thinking could be read on her face. If she found out what had happened between Tsukino and Sesshomaru, it would be plastered all over Taka’s face. Then, who knows what would happen. In turn, Tsukino decided that she ask Sesshomaru… when she could work up the courage.

The journey seemed to fly by. Sesshomaru still made Taka walk and Taka would pass out the second they made camp. That gave Sesshomaru and Tsukino some alone time. They didn’t speak much. Tsukino was still extremely shy around him. However, Sesshomaru would not take his eyes off her, as if he was afraid she’d disappear. Every night, he would make her sleep next to him. Not that she minded, she liked the warmth of another body next to her.



When they arrived at the castle, there was a buzz of excitement. All the warriors were outside, pretending to be training so they could catch a glimpse of their new Lady. All the servants found chores to do outside so they could also see Lord Sesshomaru’s new wife. They weren’t disappointed when they saw her. Tsukino’s long, raven hair flowed in the wind. Her blue eyes sparkled. Her demon marks, a light orange stripe on each cheek and an aqua star on her head, brought out her brilliance even more. All the men took in her slender figure and her large breasts. Sesshomaru gave them a cold stare.

When they stepped inside, Sesshomaru ordered for Tsukino’s belongings to be brought to his room and for another servant to take Taka to the servant’s quarters. Sesshomaru started to lead the way up many winding stair cases to his bedroom. They were all but at the door when something came flying down the hallway and jumped onto Sesshomaru.

“Lord Sesshomaru!!! I missed you,” said a little girl with black hair.

Sesshomaru shot a glance at Tsukino before removing the child from him and place her on the ground. The little girl giggled and then looked up at you. Her jaw dropped.

“You’re pretty!” she said. “Hi I’m Rin!!!”

“That’s a pretty name! My name’s Tsukino,” Tsukino said sweetly.

“Rin, go find Jaken,” Sesshomaru said.

“OK!!!” Rin said gleefully. “I’ll talk to you later Tsukino!!!”

Tsukino smiled at the girl ran off. Sesshomaru opened the door to his room and Tsukino followed him inside. His room was beautiful, decorated in all different shades of blue. Tsukino was immediately drawn to the balcony. She walked to it and stared off into the distance. She felt Sesshomaru come up behind her. She could feel him looking at her and it gave her goose bumps. She worked up the courage she needed to ask him about the other day.

“Sesshomaru?” Tsukino asked as she turned to face him. He didn’t reply but she knew from his gaze that he was listening.

“I need to ask you about the other day in the hot springs.” He tensed. Tsukino could tell he wasn’t expected that one. “When you kissed me, I felt something I’ve never felt before. My body, I don’t know, got these waves of heat…”

“Desire,” he responded. Tsukino blushed.

“Oh, well, and, there was this, um, cream coming out of my…”

Sesshomaru smirked. She was more innocent than he thought.

“That is your body getting ready.”

“For what?” Tsukino asked confused.

“For sex. Your body is producing a lubricant for sex. It’s preparing you for intercourse.”

“Oh…” Tsukino was beat red. She couldn’t look Sesshomaru in the eye. She had a feeling she should have asked someone else. “Why did you stop?”

“Stop what?” Sesshomaru responded confused.

“You stopped kissing me, in the springs.”

“I could no longer control myself.”

“Oh.” Tsukino wanted that feeling back. She had been yearning to feel the waves of heat since that night. She wanted to kiss him again.

Tsukino looked up at her husband. He was staring at her intently. Her eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips. Damn, she wanted to kiss him so bad. She stared at his lips until she couldn’t take it anymore. She closed her eyes and leaned forward. Her lips crashed into his as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Sesshomaru was surprised. He never thought that she would make a move. His mouth opened for her immediately and their tongues danced. He let his hands fall onto her hips as he led them over to the bed. Sesshomaru landed with Tsukino under him on the soft bed. He continued to devour her lips. Tsukino let out a small moan. He moved his way down her cheekbone, then to her neck, where he began to suck and nibble. Tsukino’s breathing started to become more rapid. The waves of heat started to return. Things were started to get heated. Sesshomaru ran his hand up her body. He was about to grab her breast but instead stopped everything he was doing.

“Why’d you stop?” Tsukino asked with pleading eyes.

“You’re not ready. And I need to stop before I can’t control myself.”

“Ready for what?” She was so clueless.

“You're not ready to have sex; you're not ready for me to take you.”

“But I like the way it feels.”

“I know you do, and believe me you’ll like sex even better, but you're not ready.”

She realized he was right. She wasn’t ready. She loved the way it felt but she was afraid of going farther.

Sesshomaru gave Tsukino a light peck before sitting up on the bed. Tsukino sat up also and stared up into his golden eyes.

“What’s it like here?” she asked sadly. She missed her home.

“It’s not bad here,” Sesshomaru replied, “There’s a library, animals to look after, and a waterfall not far from here.” Tsukino perked up immediately. She loved all those things, especially waterfalls. She couldn’t wait to see it.

“I want to know more about you,” Tsukino said shyly. If she was going to spend the rest of her life with this man, then she wanted to know everything about him.

“Well…”

They talked for hours. Sesshomaru told of how he came from a very powerful line of demons and how when his father died, he inherited all his wealth and respect. He told of what his life was composed of and some of the battles he had fought. Tsukino told Sesshomaru of her life back home and of her friends and family. They both shared stories. However, Sesshomaru had more of them to tell since he was hundreds of years older. It amazed Tsukino how young he looked and yet how old he was. She felt like a baby. While they were talking, they managed to skip lunch and Sesshomaru ordered their dinner to be brought to them. The continued talking until late in the night. Tsukino eventually fell asleep on Sesshomaru. When she did, he smiled, which he didn’t do often, snuggled next to her, and joined her in sleep.
© Copyright 2009 Autumn Bindi (secretsinplace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1516111-Promised-Chapter-3