*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1516937-lucky
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Experience · #1516937
this is pretty much about a person who learns from his situations in life.
Hey. Whats up? why the long face?



Man you really don't need to ask me that.I just need some time alone thats all.



ok so. what am i going to do? just talk to myself?



No. you don't have to talk to yourself,shit man you the only one i trust so, here it is.(silence)



what the fuck? shit dog what happend? you kill somebody?cause you know im the problem solver; I could have handled the shit for you. I HOPE YOU AINT KILL NOBODY! OPEN YOUR FUCKIN' MOUTH.



Calm down dog;I think to much to take a life.I have a problem so big,that for years i've covered my tracks and became the best at everything that i've done, so that no one would ever catch on.SHIT.SHIT.SHIT...WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?GOD PLEASE SHOW ME A WAY TO MAKE THIS WORK. I NEED YOU, I NEED YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW THAT I HAVE NO CHOICH BUT TO BELIVE.I BELIVE I DO PLEASE JUST HEAR ME OUT.(tears began to fall as i watched my round, my homeboy my nigg! cry out to the lord.i knew that this was the begning to our end)





© Copyright 2009 miss messenger (dottie487 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1516937-lucky