*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517150-Kidnapped
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #1517150
Riana is kidnapped will she get free or have to submit to the Master? Read on to find out.
Riana stood up and looked around. She was confused. The last thing she remembered was the man walking up to her. Then nothing until now. She quivered and hugged her arms close to her body. Looking around, she could see nothing. It was too dark. She whimpered and slid of the bed. It was high,and not very comfortable. Riana nearly blacked out again. Groaning, she lifted her hands to gingerly touch her head, where a lump was. It felt a little sticky. She waited a moment then stood up straight and held her hands out in front of her. She stepped forward and didn't run into anything. She stepped again and came up short. Her hands touched a wall. Riana felt along the wall, until she came too another wall. She felt along this one, looking for a light switch or door. She completed all four walls as far as she could. The only thing she seemed to know now was that the room contained a bed. She sat down on the bed and waited.

He looked through the mirror and could just make out the girl on the bed. He smiled and reached over and flicked on a light. "How are we doing Riana?" He said through the speaker system. He noticed her flinch. Which made him smile more. "Didn't scare you did I?" He taunted.

She gasped and stood up on the floor. She blinked a few times and them she could see. The light was very bright. She looked around the room and noticed a mirror on the wall. She spoke up "Who is this? What do you want with me? Where am I?" She looked around wildly. Looking for a door or something, but she couldn't see anything.

He watched as she looked around the room. He didn't say anything. Wanting her to feel lost and alone. Like he had forgotten her.

She stood, unsure of what to do. He must have left her. She started to sit down on the bed when he spoke again. She jerked up straight.

"You may call me Master. As for what I want from you, your body. Your love. Your virginity." He paused to assess her reaction and then continued. "You in my home. A room below my home but still in my home." He laughed and turned the light off as he left the room.

Royce headed upstairs into his kitchen and took out the food and started cooking it. His wife walked in the room and smiled at him.He smiled back and said "I'll have dinner ready soon." He didn't say anything about the girl below. She knew he did things, but she didn't know what and didn't care. It kept him busy and away from her.

Riana sat down now the light had gone off again. She curled up on the bed and closed her eyes. She wasn't asleep. Just thinking, and trying to work out where she was. He had to be the man who had been coming towards her but she didn't recognise him. She winced as his words hit her. He wanted her virginity. How did he know she was still a virgin? She thought to herself.She started to cry, feeling scared and worried.

Royce walked back downstairs with dinner on a platter for the Riana to have something to eat. He turned on the light and noticed she was asleep.He turned the light back off and went to the door and pushed in the code to open it. Smiling as he walked in her set the platter down on the floor and walked over to the bed silently. He then sank onto the mattress beside Riana and started to stroke her face. He smiled as she mumbled something and moved closer to his hand. He leaned down and touched her lips with his, he kissed her and she responded.

Riana smiled and moved closer to the body beside her. She loved this dream. It felt so real. She moaned and kissed him harder. She suddenly stiffened as a hand touched her breast and squeezed it. She pushed him and sat up fast. "What the hell? Don't touch me." She cried out.

Royce knew the moment she had realised it wasn't a dream. He smiled and stayed where he was and said "Don't deny that you didn't enjoy it because I could feel you did." He moved closer to her and stopped her from moving away from him. She struggled but he soon subdued her. "Relax. The more you fight the harder this is going to be on you." He murmured close to her ear. "I don't want to hurt you."

Riana stopped struggling and stayed in his arms but she was all tense. She wanted to move away but she didn't know this man and he could hurt her. She whimpered and then bit her lip.

He let go of her arms and moved his hands down her chest and started to touch her breasts. "Doesn't this feel good?" He questioned, and leaned closer to her and kissed her on the throat and moved his lips along her shoulder and back to her neck then up her neck to her ear. Gently nibbling as he went. He then sucked on her ear lobe.

Riana didn't respond at first but she felt bad because she started to enjoy it. She moaned and her hands came to his chest to push him away but they just rested there. She turned her head to catch his lips and became frustrated when he wouldn't give he what she wanted. "Please..." She pleaded.

He denied her and pulled back and stood up off the bed and picked up the platter and sat in on the bed. "Here I brought you food." Then he turned and left the room. Shutting the door securely behind him he went to the watch room and turned on the light and sat and watched.

She groaned and then felt ashamed of her response to him. He was a stranger, yet she had responded as though he was a lover. She looked at the food and debated whether it was safe to eat. She made her decision. She picked up the spoon he had left and started to eat the food. Riana noticed there was no meat. So he knew I was a vegetarian. She thought, what else does he know about me. "What else do you know about me?" She asked out loud. She had this feeling he was watching her. She continued to eat and was soon finished. She placed the platter on the floor near where he had appeared and went over to the bed and sat down, and stared at the mirror. "Please let me go."

He ignored her words and just watched her eat. He then stood up and turned the light out and left the room. He headed upstairs to bed.


Riana was woken up by the sound of the door opening. She sat upright fast and looked in the direction of the noise. She watched him warily as he entered the room, but he just collected the tray and left, closing the door behind him.

Royce came back downstairs after his wife left for work. He was glad she went to work. Now he could bring the girl out to go to the shower and toilet. He turned on the light and went to the door, keying in the code. "Come along Riana. No funny stuff as it wont do you any good." He told her.

Riana had been standing in the corner away from him as she didn't want to be caught on the bed again. She went towards him and followed him as he lead her upstairs.

He hustled her through the house to the bathroom and pushed her in and pulled the door shut and said "Do what you have. Through out your clothes here and I'll hand you the new set." He ordered her.

She stood shivering for a moment and went to lock the door but there was no lock. She started looking through the draws quietly, and jerked around as he opened the door.

"Now now, didn't i say don't try anything funny. I was going to let you shower in peace but now you decided to break the rules. Hurry up and get in the shower" He demanded.

She stood still and said "Turn around or leave the room" When he just looked angrier she turned her back and started taking her clothes off. He pulled them out of her hands and opened the shower door and pushed her in. She turned the water on and washed herself.

He left the room and threw her old clothes in the trash and picked up the skirt and blouse, bikini briefs and the lacy black bra and brought them in the room. He sat them on the bench and then sat on the toilet and watched her.

She tried to hide from him as much as possible but it didn't work. She chose to ignore him and finished her shower. She was about to step out when his words stopped her.

"Wash your hair too."

She hesitated and then did as he demanded. Once finished she hopped out of the shower and dried herself off. She then put on the clothes he pointed to when she had looked at him questioningly. She followed him back as he lead her to another room. She stopped in the doorway and looked around.

He knew she had stopped. He turned and looked at her then sat on the bed and got comfortable, "Come over here." He told her.

She watched him and shook her head. At his look she came closer and stopped near him but not touching him.

He grew impatient and grabbed her and pulled her roughly to him. "When I tell you to do something you do it. No questions asked. No hesitation." He said this calmly. "do you understand me?" At her nod he said "Say 'Yes Master'"

She opened her mouth and repeated "Yes Master."

"That's better" he replied and leaned in and kissed her again, drawing her closer. He rolled so she was on the bottom and he was leaning over the top of her. He groaned and kissed her harder, his hands roaming over her body.

She groaned and lifted her hips to his body, feeling him. She smiled and kissed him back.

Royce was about to pull her top off when they was this loud bang. He pushed himself up and away from her. But not off her.

Riana lifted her head and looked at Royce and listened for anymore noise. But there wasn't any. She pushed at his chest to push him off but he wouldn't budge. "Please get off me." She pleaded. Pushing him harder.

He ignored her and leaned down and took her mouth again, when he was suddenly jerked off her. He flew back and hit the wall near the bed. "What the fu..." He didn't finish as a big man hit him in the solar plexus knocking the wind out of him, he groaned and clutched his stomach and doubled over.

"Riana, are you alright?" A male voice asked.

Riana looked up slightly dazed. "David?" She said. She sat up and looked over to where the man was and where David was. She stood up and ran into his arms. "Thank you. I knew you would rescue me." She said hugging him.

Royce sat up and looked at Riana in the other mans arms. He grew jealous and pulled the gun from his waistband and pointed it at the man. "Step away from..."He didn't finish as a bullet him in the forehead. He slumped down the wall, the gun falling from his hand.

Riana screamed at the gunshot and felt her brother's arms tighten around her slightly. She stepped back and looked in the doorway where her boyfriend stood and then her gaze followed his, and she fainted as she saw the blood and bullet wound.

David felt her faint and scooped her up and turned and left the room with Jay following behind. The man Jay had just shot had been kidnapping and raping victims. They had been tracking him and he had realised they were close to finding out who he was, so he had kidnapped Riana to force them to let him go.

Jay looked at Riana in David's arms. And felt glad she was still alive. He waited until they were downstairs and said "Here give her to me." He took her into his arms and hugged her, "Ri. Wake up sweetie." He coaxed her.

Riana thought she heard Jay's voice. "Jay...?" She mumbled and then her eyes popped open when her memory came to her. "Is he..?" she couldn't bring herself to say the last part.

Jay nodded and hugged her close, "I'm so overjoyed your unharmed." He pulled back and looked her over. "He didn't touch you or hurt you did he?" Jay asked. He was relieved when she shook her head. "Oh, Ri. I don't know what I would have done if you had been hurt or worse, killed." He said and kissed her. "Don't leave me again please darling." He murmured to her.

She kissed him back and smiled. "I'm just happy that you saved me and I promise I wont leave you." She hugged him tight.

© Copyright 2009 Wintershea (wintershea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517150-Kidnapped