*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518106-The-Battle
Rated: 18+ · Other · Experience · #1518106
I wrote this for people to wonder.
THE BATTLE

People tell me I drink too much.  Well I think I do not drink enough.  I have been battling with this for a while now.  I guess since I started or when I got my cherry popped so to speak, I was 17 I was doing more drugs and a lot of alcohol so to speak.  My friends tried to come to my rescue.  I was with women that did nothing but put me down and cheat on me.  I loved doing drugs and I loved drinking.  I loved smoking pot crack and other things.  Now they want me to stop these things.  I have stopped the hardcore drugs.  I still smoke pot on occasion.  However, stop drinking I do not think so.  I like drinking.  I do not get out of control, so why stop.  Maybe you can tell me.  I do not want a relationship with anyone so why should I quit.  I am an adult, and I think I can do whatever I want.  What do you think??



© Copyright 2009 sonny77 (sonnybidwel420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518106-The-Battle