*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518882-Classy-or-Trashy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Entertainment · #1518882
This is an article about Madonna and the famous disigner brand Louis Vuitton
Are you a big Madonna fan? Do you like her style and energy? The wonderful creative designer of Louis Vuitton, Mark Jacob, is a Madonna lover for sure. He recently viewed her at her live concert in Paris. This gave him the perfect idea for his 2009 campaign ad. He wanted a bold celebrity for this advertisment, and who other than the infamous Madonna would fit description so well.

Photograghing the 50 year old pop star was the one and only, Steven Meisel. Steven has worked with Madonna several times before. He is well known for photographing her famous Sex Book and here recently for the cover of Vanity Fair, were Madonna was clutching a giant globe. In this particular photo shoot Steven takes extrodinary photos of Madonna in the Parisian Cafe' theme of Mark Jacobs spring Louis Vuitton collection.This most recent Louis Vuitton advertisment will be released to fashion magazines in Febuary.

Did Mark Jacob make the right decission introducing Madonna to the luxsurious french fashion, Louis Vuitton? The UK's Daily Mail called it raunchy, while others called it remarkable. Personaly, I think Madonna has always done her own thing. I honestly think that she realy brought out the spectacular look for Louis Vuitton of 2009. So what do you think, was it classy or trashy?

© Copyright 2009 AnnMarie (abmarie89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518882-Classy-or-Trashy