*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519148-A-JB-Story-Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1519148
The Jonas brothers are on a casual holiday when things start to go wrong for them...
This is my first chapter, enjoy!

Kevin: Joe! Hurry up the plane's leaving soon!
Joe: Ok, chill out Kev! It's not gonna leave without us, after all we're the main stars.

*Joe picks up his case and scurries past his brother Kevin, grinning and giving him a playful slap*
*Kevin rolls his eyes and sighs*

Nick: Bye mom! Bye Frankie!
Denise: Bye darling, have a good trip and no fighting!
Kevin: *muttering* Yeah right, like that's ever gonna happen!

*Kevin kisses mom and Frankie goodbye before dragging his case up the stairs and onto their private jet*

Pilot: Please take your seats for take off.

*A young woman takes their three suitcases and straps them securely to the wall inside a cupboard*
*The brothers take their seats, Kevin facing Joe and Nick*

Nick: I can't wait! Warm sun, ice-cream, surfing in peace!
Joe: Dating the italian babes!
Kevin: *Rolls eyes* Can't you think of something else for once Joe?
Joe: Oh come on Kev...Just because you haven't had any fun with any girls for ages doesn't mean I can't.

*Kevin glares at him*
*The plane takes off*

Joe: Sorry dude, it's true. You haven't dated a girl since you turned 20!
Kevin: That's because anyone that starts dating me goes after you or Nick because you're younger!
Joe: Not to mention I'm way cuter!

*Joe grins and Kevin pulls an irritated face*

Nick: Hey! I'm cuter than the both of you!
Young Woman: I think you're all pretty cute, but Frankie's the cutest!

*The three of them snapped their heads towards the young woman who was in a smart, navy suit with her long red hair tied back. She smiled at them*

Joe: Well that settles it.
Young Woman: I'm Darcy by the way. I'm a huge fan!
Kevin: Hey Darcy, what do you say about taking Joe home and keeping him?
Joe: I'm happy with that!

*Joe's eyes lit up as he gazed at Darcy in awe. Her eyes sparkled back and Kevin shook his head, rolling his eyes*

Darcy: Your brother is adorable and I would love to, but I'm sure your mom wouldn't be too happy.

*Her eyes were fixed on Joe as she grinned*

Joe: Hello?! We're going to Italy for six weeks by ourselves with no parents and no annoying co-stars! We're not even gonna think about mom over the next few weeks!
Kevin: You just wait Joe, you'll soon get homesick!
Nick: The only sick I'm getting right now is air-sick!

*Kevin glances over at his younger brother in time to see his deathly pale face before Nick hurtled into the bathroom and slammed the door*

Joe: What's wrong with him? We're in the air for ten minutes and he's already puking his guts out?!

*Joe laughs to himself*
*Joe turns to face Darcy who's staring at him smiling*
*Kevin stands up and heads for the bathroom door. He knocks several time but there's no answer*

Kevin: Nick? Nick are you alright in there?

*No reply*
*Joe and Darcy round at Kevin, a sudden sense of worry filling the air.
*Joe stands up and walks up to the door too*

Joe: Nick buddy? You alright?

*Still no reply*

Kevin: Come on Nick, open up this isn't funny!

*Kevin begins to panic slamming his fists at the door*
*Suddenly the door opens and...*

To be continued...hope you liked it xD

-What's wrong with Nick?
-Are they going to get into a fight?
-Who is this Darcy??

Find out in A JB Story-Chapter 2
© Copyright 2009 JonasGurl1994 (ilovejonasbros at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519148-A-JB-Story-Chapter-1