*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519279-JC-road-to-sexuality
by Naomi
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Romance/Love · #1519279
A story of the mind and expecriences of a young teengae girl Jenny and her crush HC.
"... Jenny leans in to kiss HC, HC grabs Jenny's neck and kisses her hard and shoves his tongue in her mouth and she just goes along with it all. Still kissing, HC starts to unbutton Jenny's polka dot shirt. Jenny likes to be with HC, but is extremely nervous. She's ready, to give herself to him, and of coarse he's ready to take her. Both of their hearts are racing and their sweating like crazy. HC slips his hand on Jenny's shoulder. He slowly pulls down her bra strap. He does the same on the other side. He unhooks Jenny's bra. She's just watching and scared because this is her first time. HC lightly touches Jenny's breast. He then starts to lick and suck on them. Jenny's nipples get hard as HC is at work. HC is really in the moment and unbuttons and unzips his pants. He takes Jenny's hand and guides it to his pulsing hard warm cock. Jenny feels all the veins,Now they are ready..."
© Copyright 2009 Naomi (naomiswerd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519279-JC-road-to-sexuality