*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519326-Jills-bad-day
by cerial
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1519326
Flash contest- broken laptop entry
Jill finds her chest hurting as she pulls into the drive at 11 am in the after noon. After 8 years working as a consultant she was suddenly without a job.Jill lets out a long sigh before entering the slender of her home.

"Stop it". Jill hears a unknowns woman's voice before she is struck stunned by her husbands voice.

"Why? What are you going.."Stan is speechless at the sight of his wife as the door opens.

"I can explain."Stan begins. But, it is  to late as Jill is filled with rage.

Terrified the woman watches as Jill grabs the laptop off of the desk before Jill brings it across Stans forehead. Stan's body goes limp before striking the floor. Jill lunged at woman  the laptop clinched in her hands.



Jill starts a bath then walks out into the living room and dials 911.

"911 what is your emergency" a woman's voice enters Jill's ears. Jill lets out a sigh .

" I just killed my husband and his mistress." Jill says before she hangs the phone up.

Jill plugs in the laptop and then sits down in the tub of cold water. The tears burn her eyes  before Jill submerges the computer.



Word count 207
© Copyright 2009 cerial (genius0312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519326-Jills-bad-day