*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519825-Gate-Guardians-Part1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1519825
Luke is the only thing to stop demons from opening the gates of hell, will he stop it?
"Escape in level 5! Escape in level 5! Two women have escaped!" the sirens scream above her head. Venus grined brightly a the sound of panic in the speakers voice.
She looked all around at the upperworld. It's dark and wooded, no doubt that there full of fairykin. Venus glance at Ellieon. She didn't look as happy as Venus was. Her crown covered her eyes, but she could still see a disaproving frown.
"What's wrong? This was your idea." Venus ask.
"Move three steps back."
Before she could say anything an elf about four feet tall came plunging out of the sky with a huge ass sorwd at her. She leap back just in time before it could slice her in half. In a slit second after the elf pulled out a knife and ran at her. He oddvisly didn't know who she was. Her tail (yes, she has a tail) quickly ties around the elf's neck and begins to strangle him.
"I'll take that, thank you." Venus grabs the knife out of his hand. As he dies she sees his true form, a racoon.
"He's dead, we need to hurry and get out of here before the others show... to late" says Ellieon as she takes the double eged srowd out of the ground.
They were surrounded by group of them shorties. All with an assortment of weapons to big for them.
"I'll tack care of this, Venus, we need to hurry. Now jump." said Ellieon. Venus quickly jumped and Ellieon lefed the large sorwd and in one quick spin all the elves were in pices.
Ellieon shock her head seeing that in she was still ten feet above her. "Are you trying to atractt atention to our location?"
"What you said jump?!" Venus said when she hit the ground in whinny voice.
Ellieon sighed and ran to a direction in the woods, Venus fallowed her obeydintly to freedom.

Luke, a senior and captian of the football team, sat glummly on the bus curssing his piece of shit car that had broken down the other day. He wondered why of all days it had to brake down. He was hoping to avoid the hesstaria of the girls who had heard that he had broken up with Hope, his long time girlfriend, just yesterday.
He noticed a pair of freshmen glancing and giggling at him. Luke resisted the urge to roll his eyes and waved. They both smiled at him them turned to each other exitedly.
"You shouldn't incourage them." said Amber as she came on the bus and sat next to Luke. She was Luke's childhood friend and was pobbablily the only straight girl in school that didn't have a crush on him.
"Who says I'm not interisted? Huh?" said Luke in a sirous voice.
Amber laughed letting her short boy cut blond hair fall on to her face. It took her awhile to stop.
"I know you to well for you to say that, I mean your the one alway saying Hope was 'The One'. It's going to be more than just a few days to get over her." Amber smiled, "Besides your the shyest guy in the world. It took you over like a year to ask Hope out."
Luke blushed and looked out the window to aviod Amber from seeing. Outside the trees zoomed by. He stared at the top of the trees and even though it was almost seven it was still dark. As he stared he thought he saw something jumping from tree to tree. Luke squinted to see what it was. It looked to him like a woman swinging from tree to tree with tail like a monkey's. Luke shook his head and looked back she was gone.
"Are you all right, Luke?" Amber asked.
"Yeah, I just thought I saw something" suddenly the school bus swerved violently.
All the kids on the bus screamed and the bus went flying in to the trees. Windows broke, kids moaned, and the outside of the bus was a purple dragon.
"You hell bound demons shall die today by the hands of Calypso!" screamed the dragon.
Luke stode to look out of the broken window. Outside a dragon about the size of a tank stode. She had the head and arms of a lizard, the wings of a bat, and her lower body was that of a snake.
"Do you really think you can, dragon?" said Venus.
Luke looked past the dragon at the speaker. THe first thing he noticed was the fact that she had a pair of human hands covering her eyes at a criss-cross. And replaceing her hands were a pair of black cat's paws, she wore a short red dress with a V-neck. She was decked out in crosses, a cross belt, cross necklace, crosses on her dress and her black boots. He now knew that she was the one with the monkey tail, that was really an overly long cat tail. She had a mischievious look on her face and a red bandana over her shoulder lenght hair shaggy black hair.
Beside her was a tall, lean woman with long dark purple hair. She wore a strange looking hat that covered her eyes that was jewaled with diamonds, she had on a black dress that flowed down to her feet that were in some flip-flops.
"Venus, we need to run to the left." said Ellieon.
A burst of flame blew out of Calypso's mouth, Venus and Ellieon had just missed it.
"What the hell is that!" screamed Amber. This intire time Luke had been calm. He wasn't sure why, but he could felt that they were a part of him.
"Luke, we need to get out of here!" yelled Amber.
Kids on the bus were running or limping to the woods on the other side of the woods away from the dragon. Amber pulled on Luke's selvee, but he wouldn't move. Suddenly he got up. Amber was relived and they both ran off the bus. But when they got off the bus he didn't run away, he ran toward them.
"What are you doing!" Amber screamed
"Be back in a second." he called over, he had to see them, he didn't know why, but he could feel it. He had to fight.
© Copyright 2009 MissOracle (newmoonoracle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519825-Gate-Guardians-Part1