*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520123-There-was-a-bar
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1520123
This is an experiment with absurd text. Feedback is welcome.
I was walking, I went to a bar and there was a horse, the horse asked me about my long face and I told the horse about my garden.
The garden was walking and it went to a bar and there was a bee, the bee asked the garden about its long face and the garden told the bee about its stock portfolio.
The stock portfolio was walking and it went to a bar and there was an author, the author asked about the stock portfolio's long face and the stock portfolio told the author about its briefcase.
Now in this briefcase is a world, unlike our own, in this world there is language spoken and understood, in this world there are flowers and mountains and most importantly in this world there is a person.
This person, as it were, had a wife, the wife had children and the children had pets. The pets died. Nobody knew why.
In this bar there was Love, Love had itself a drink as Love tends to do. Love is a 30 year old, Love has a beard, Love has a shiny pen given to it by its mother on its graduation day. Love likes films, films where nobody speaks or moves or even breathes.
The pen was sitting on the table, the pen sings loudly and joyously, the way the pen frowned reminded you of a dream you once had.
In this dream you held hands with destiny and a book, the author's book. The book was called "classic reproductions of Webster's achievements". You were never seen again.

Now, then, have, you, ever, seen, the, pen, on, a, motor, cycle, ?,
A tin with a penny is jumping about on the balcony, there's a howling gale and the sweat is dripping off my shoulders.
Some music that is created
fwoooooosh klingaling fwoooosh klingaling drip drop drip drip fwoooosh clingaling donk donk.
Senselessness deprives the sentient being of its foothold and sends them tumbling down a staircase reserved for the mentally handicapped and pre-op transgenders!

"I have never been so insulted in my life! How dare you insinuate that my breasts are actually non-existent? Do I have to prove myself to you or would it be all right if I just took your hand and led you to la la land where extra-terrestrial offer us what we need?"
"Of course there is the matter of plasticism, science of proctology and the achievement of Webster and his anxieties"
"But of course good doctor, he has never seen the light of day and must thusly know more about the darkness than any of us could ever hope to know"
"Well of course one would assume so but you see that they were never really friends, they only had 2 children and that would hardly count as a relationship"
"of course, one can never be too careful when talking about the sensitive subject of genealogy"

This conversation was overheard by my son, he couldn't remember who said what but his toy box had sworn that none of their members would ever dare utter such words without explicit written permission.

My love for you has not died down and it never will, it will remain through the ages as the trolls are set in stone, eroding but never disappearing and never again sensitive to the sun.

He had never forgiven the sun for what it had done to his flowers, the funeral was embarrassing and the vulgarity of the preachers psalms was borderline enigmatic! He has been suspended and hopes that one day his job will come back from its travels to settle down, when it has found its ribbons again. I'm sure we all agree.

"Have you ever been there then?" "To the briefcase?" "well of course! What else would I be talking about?" "No." "hardly seems to be a broad frame for discussion, barely passes off as a word, much less a sentence!" "I am it, you were never here and they will always bathe in the glory of the author" "it isn't fair is it?" "No." "that's it! Positivity is just what we need for this painting"

"Have you ever been there then?" s/he asked "To the briefcase?" s/he asked "Well of course! What else would I be talking about?" s/he asked "No." s/he asked "hardly seems to be a broad frame for discussion, barely passes off as a word, much less a sentence" s/he asked "I am it, you were never here and they will always bathe in the mistakes of the author" s/he asked "it isn't fair is it?" s/he asked "No." s/he said "that's it! Positivity is just what we need for this painting" s/he laughed

I have never been and nor has the horse, nor has the garden, nor has the bee, nor the stock portfolio, nor the author and never the briefcase. But we would like to go.

The horse bought me a drink, I never tasted a sip of it but it was quite delicious. And when I had finished it I picked up my pen, my briefcase and my wife, her children and their pets and walked out the door.

There was a bar, it was never there but it was always open.
© Copyright 2009 Webster (joker86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520123-There-was-a-bar