*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520139-blue-and-a-hint-of-grey
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1520139
experimental absurd text.
It's deep in my memory, a little flower, a little blue flower, blue flower that clings, little blue clinging flower.
He says "butterflies aren't made for walking, they were brought up as an alternative to bees" and I believed it.

They walked with me all the way down to the cellar and there we stood for a while, we watched as the the the, the, the. the.
White screen showed us sweet, bitter and sour all melting together in one colorful harmony. You could almost hear them whispering their secrets.

It was a huge brown staircase and the mould was rapidly climbing up in front of us, when it finally reached our backs. Our backs disconnected with the rest of the reality around us. My back sprouted legs. I had never been so-so-so-so-50-50-50... 50 million little ants are building me a throne, I will reach it one day.

Slow like a wasp. As you saw them on the discovery channel, sucking the honey out of the womb.

"Are you happy?" "I only barely missed it." "Have you ever been happy?" "I once dreamt of verona."

"How is your mother?"

"I never once said thank you, thank you for every single letter in the alphabet!"

"Lovers love, givers give, takers hold and mickey mouse isn't afraid of showing his face here." "He is a good friend of mine, we shared a cab once in my life, his ears are smaller in real life but he doesn't want people to talk about it" "nononononononono"

This isn't happening, the letters are all wrong and I cant get them to fit! My fingers are cold and so are you! I am lost in this sea of uncertainty and I feel I must agree with the big man because futility and eternity are only different by a few letters!

Old habits die hard, the red and blue of my heritage are swirling in my blood, my blood of course being red predominantly pushes aside my colder aspects. Sunlight can bring me into vitality and green can catch it so very well. If my mother had been green she would have seen the world in a much better light. harmony, symphony and tiny little keyholes. My gun is armed and you shall be shot soon, the barrel is aimed and at the back of your head you can feel the pressure mounting, without touching I can see my target, 10.......................................................... 9........................................... 8........................................
7.....................................
6..........................
5.....................
4............
3........
2.....
50 million spider legs sprouting out of the middle of my brain, they search and love and eat and collect and paint and dance and chime like a bell.

It's in the way I look at you, it's the way I touch your face, it's the way I bite your nose, it's the way the tears swell in my eyes, it's in my beauty, it's in my prolonged erection and it's in my premature. Quite happily.

you voice is a spurt of orange and brown, cold colors that give the effect of swimming against a loud current.

Green: "I have never and I never will be violent"
Yellow: "why so negative?"
Green: "Because you persistently copy my personality, you copy me like a 5 year old"
Yellow: "it is only because of my love for you"
Green: "How do you love me?"
Yellow: "How do you love me?"
Green: "Like an amazing torrent, more than the rainbow loves the rain and more than an arrow loves blood"
Yellow: "How do you love me?"
Green: "Like the multitude of colors in a drunken vomit pool"
Yellow: "How do you love me?"
Green: "Like my mother loved the orgasm that conceived me"
Yellow: "How do you love me?"
Green: "It is a talent that I have, it gives me the opportunity to fish for sharks with my own flesh"
Yellow: "How do you love me?"
Green: "Because I was taught to never be wasteful"
Yellow: "How do you love me?"
Green: "By following the crash instructions on the airplane guide"
Yellow: "How do you love me?"
Green: "The same way you love me"

Violet is a step away from violent and a step away from blue. Containing all the life in the world is water, clear and loving as a chrysalis loves the warm bed upon which it lays.

I come from a country far to the north, it is essentially an island in the middle of nowhere but it is a warm place. My mother lives there and my family lives there and so does my sister, grandmother, grandfather and my cat. This is a lie.

I actually come from a place far to the south, I have never seen snow. I am petrified of dogs. My family is small, there are three of us, when the 3 of us come together we have a beer together and sing songs that I got taught in school. This is a lie.

I tried and I failed but the final product was successful and I regret everything! Eternity is eternity is eternity is eternity is eternity is eternity is eternity is eternity is eternity is eternity was eternity is eternity is eternity is eternity is eternity is eternity.

"I never once said thank you, thank you for every single number in the alphabet!"
© Copyright 2009 Webster (joker86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520139-blue-and-a-hint-of-grey