*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520455-Eulogy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1520455
A good-bye version to a vice.
Eulogy





          Nectars was a most wonderful lover.  She was always there for you to help with problems.  She never ran dry with affection.  Each short moment of sadness, she caught your tear and filled you.  Gently she filled you with her soul ever making you wiser.  That selflessness drew you to her every time.  She could not last forever however.  When giving to you she lost a little each time.  She never complained only filling you with her being.  To be aware of such sacrifice and yet still guzzle her?  Still she told you please do not stop for my sake.  I need you just as you need me, because if no one took me in and drank from my water or remembered what I have given them, then I will have wasted space collected dust and never opened any minds.  She was whimsical fabulous and awful yes.  She could persuade you into anything always saying take more.  Oh, she was so sweet and when she would slowly fade away abandoning you in time of need, it was her time to expire.  It is a new beginning and because of Nectars, we can always remember her for the sweet goodness.  As she ran out you craved more but this was it.  No more all gone the last drop had spilled. 

         I will always remember her and as her family fills the void, she will have been my first and one and always. May she become the nectar of the gods now?  She will always be bestowing her knowledge to the following generations to come.  Good-bye Nectars you were good to the last drop.     









Sonny 2009 

© Copyright 2009 sonny77 (sonnybidwel420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520455-Eulogy