*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520976-Nevilles-Troubles
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1520976
Neville Longbottom is Veela coming into his rights; must seek a mate, Draco Malfoy
Okay peeps, This one is all up to you!!! If you like what you read and want me to continue it into a story Review me with your vote, and anything you have to say about it!

Pairing: Neville(Seme) and Draco(Uke)


Neville sat in the passage just outside of the great hall, reviewing a note from his gram for the millionth time:

" Dear Neville, It seems that with your 17th birthday today that you should know the truths about our family inheritance. Neville Dear, our family has hidden one secret from the rest of the wizarding world for a few decades, we are not 'pure-blood' as we say, we are in fact part Veela. I am sorry to tell you that dear, but with your birthday coming up, you will be due to be going into your frenzy. Neville, I warn you that it will be long and difficult for you, but you must not allow yourself to delve too deep into the Veelan Frenzy, It is of utmost importance that you keep yourself in line, and avoid times alone with other students. I shall write you more soon, love your Gram."

Neville relined against the wall. He had recently read about the Veelas, and their mating habits, though he had rather hoped that he would never have to participate in it. According to the text the males were more aggressive than the females, and that worried him greatly now.

He had only one time in his life talked to a part Veela, and that was back in his fourth year when Fleur DeLacour had been at Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament.

He looked at the watch he had received for his birthday from his gram, Two O'clock, 'Great, potions again...' he thought to himself.

He raised himself from the ground and grabbed up his bag, crumpling the note from his grandmother into his pocket.

Snape was as nasty as ever, he hovered over the students like a demented hawk, more in particularly, Neville. It was bad enough that Neville was nervous about working around Snape, but when he hovered, Neville only got worse.

"Twenty points, Mr. Longbottom, and detention after class. You will be scrubbing all the cauldrons." He grinned wickedly.

Neville banged his head against the desk. He had a momentary slip and dropped in flubberworms instead of Kappa dung.

After class Neville stood there with Snape barking orders at him and another student, though he didn't bother to look behind him, he knew that it was Draco. The sleek, greasy haired blond had insulted Snape in front of the class by threatening Snape with his father again.

Snape left the two teens to their work.

Neville sat on his knees and started scrubbing the first cauldron, glancing every so often at the pale teen near him. Something about the way Malfoy moved had him reeling, more so in his pants.

Draco looked up from his work. There was a scent in the air, something sweet, pure... Something sexy. He felt his pants stir in a way that he had never experienced before. He looked around, finding that the only source for something so arousing was the lone Longbottom boy in the room with him.

He mock gagged, he had only used the boy for torment and the butt of his cruel jokes.

Neville noticed himself becoming increasingly more fascinated by the flaxen haired youth near him. The way the boys body arched with each thrusting scrub made Neville wriggle in delight.

His body seemed to take control of him. He awaited the Malfoy boy to stand and walk past him.

Draco was done with his first cauldron as he stood and walked to get to the front. He needed to get this detention done and over with. He barely saw the flash of black before he landed rather roughly on the stone ground. Neville Longbottom had his mouth on Draco's unguarded neck.

"L-Longbottom! What i-in blazes are you doing?!" He shouted fruitlessly against the boys shoulder.

Neville ran his mouth along the blonds swan like neck as he used a free hand to free the boy's shirt from his pants. Malfoy's flesh was so...delicious. He brought he hand inside the untucked shirt and felt along the flawless flesh.

Neville's moves were skilled farther than Draco had imagined. He moaned lightly as the dark haired boy's hand found its way to his nipple, "L-Longbottom!" He let out a loud groan as he slowly bucked his quaking hips.

Neville with drew his hand from the boy's shirt as he began to unbutton it. Once he saw the pale flesh beneath the ivory shirt he toed the line of frenzy. In a rush he pulled off his own cloak, vest and shirt, revealing his own pale flesh, lightly dotted with a couple of than moles.

Draco had a few seconds to marvel at the seductively scented boys body before he was attacked again, but this time Neville wrapped his lips around the boys pale pink nipple, sucking and nipping.

Draco gasped for breath as miniature lightening bolts streaked from his heaving chest straight to his now aching loins.

Neville traced a hand down Draco's stomach, fingers gliding over lightly toned muscles.. He rested his fingers momentarily on the hem of Draco's pants, before he tore the button-fly open, the little plastic disk flew off and clacked on the floor somewhere.

Neville reached inside and pulled out the prize he so desired.

Draco bucked up unconsciously, trying to get more of the wonderful sensation that the boy was giving him. His pale gray eyes were slammed shut as he felt the warm tongue travel down his breathless chest to his stomach and beyond.

The tongue that had kept contact with him finally broke away.Draco let out a light whimper of disappointment, though it turned into a gasp of pure ecstasy.

Neville wrapped his tongue around the boys jumping cock before bringing his lips down and softly suckling upon the delicious organ. Neville let out a moan of his own as his aching arousal pressed firmly against the cooled stone floor. He bobbed his head with purpose, though he knew nothing of what he was doing. His mind seemed blank and empty of all thought, except the thought of his own release.

Draco bucked again and again, feeling his release coming sooner than he wanted. Sudden;y the great sensation stopped as the waves of pleasure ebbed.

Neville removed his mouth so he could sit back and remove his pants. With the restraining pressure gone he felt more able to go about his business.

He pulled Draco's pants away greedily wanting to get his release. He crawled between the rich boys legs and wordlessly threw them up onto his shoulders.

Draco opened his eyes as his pants were pulled away, "L-L-Longb-bottom, what are you doing?!"

Before he could get a reply his legs were in the air, levied on Neville's shoulders, and there was a warm pressure on his arse hole. "Nononononononono!" he began. He never bottomed before, and Draco never had planned to.

The pressure grew stronger as the round head of Neville's cock began to push through Draco's clenching ring, "Relax..." Neville whispered as he pushed gently further into the other teens body.

Draco refused to relax, though the calm tone in the dark haired boys voice soothed him and forced him into a relaxed position.

The lack of lubrication had Draco's bum burning and lightly bleeding as Neville fully seated himself inside. As if rehearsed, Neville brought his arms down under Draco's body and hoisted the boy up to him, justly folding him almost in half.

Draco let a single tear escape as the Longbottom boy began to pound into his bent form, causing more pain, and making his bum hole split and bleed.

He gasped as Neville repositioned his hips and hit something deep inside him. He screamed out loud as it was struck again. Nothing in his life had made his vision go so white.

Neville dug his nails in deep to Draco's back as he felt his release coming on strong.

The waves of pleasure seemed to roll through their bodies as Neville became more sporadic in his movements. With a few final bucking thrusts, Nevile and Draco came.

Once the moment ended, Neville toppled over on top of Draco, his eyes slipped slowly shut and together they drifted into blissful sleep.
© Copyright 2009 Lydia Marie (themagicaltea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520976-Nevilles-Troubles