*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1521083-Revengesoft-voreadult-ver-coming-soon
by cerial
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1521083
Casandra is a cat that finds mice Milly,Sara, and Samantha
"Milly!" Sara yelled before Milly was dwarfed by the giant paw. The paw pinned Milly, her small mouse form squirming underneath. Milly's head escaped before the sound of a blood curdling scream was heard. Casandra tossed Sara's daughter Samantha into the air before the young mouse landed into her mouth. Casandra grinned at the now terrified Sara before the young mouse slid down the cats throat.
Shocked Sara was snatched up by Casandra before she was slammed into Milly. Light shined upon the mice as they were dropped. In a dazed state Milly stood up and looked at the shaking Sara.
"How could she just....."Tears streamed down the former mothers face. Milly walked over to Sara and hugged her in a sweet embrace before she noticed Casandra looming over them.
"Aww. Did I hurt your feelllllllings?"Casandra purred ironically as she rubbed her belly.
"Dang you ."was all Sara could say as her sadness was replaced with rage.
"Ohhhh, a feisty one." Casandra said while rubbing her belly.
"You know I could eat you now." Casandra said tapping the bowl before a small burp escaped between her lips.
"But. Arrrrrrggg" Casandra stretched before she walked away from the bowl.
"I think a small nap is in order."Casandra said before she laid down on her bed. Slowly Casandra's eye lids became heavy as she watched to two mice talk.
"Hey you!"Sara yelled at the cat annoyed Casandra before the two were lifted by the cats paw.
"I was going to... Ouch!"Casandra yelled as Sara sunk her teeth into her tender paw.
The two were dropped and quickly ran into the rainy night.

2 weeks later

Casandra found herself restrained in a dark room. She raised her head as she herd the laughing of thousands of mice.
300
© Copyright 2009 cerial (genius0312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1521083-Revengesoft-voreadult-ver-coming-soon