*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1521870-Friend-info-and-such-for-Ghost-Town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kelsie
Rated: · Other · Dark · #1521870
I'm writing this to help you understand my story 'Ghost Town'.
Discription of Friends-
Jacob-He's really quiet and shy. But he's very kind and funny. If he'd just speak up more he'd have a bunch more friends.
Darian-He's a short, loud, funny friend. He's nearly impossible to stay mad at, he'll tick me off oneday, and the next, he'll do something so stupid and funny to fix it.
Sydney- She's very tall and random, she loves all music, and is the only other person I know of that can go from classical music to heavy metal.
Emily- She a bit of an emo, and she doesnt really hang out with us outside of classes, but we love hanging out with her whenever we can. She is a very good artist.
Kim-She's a very careing friend. I swear, she cries if she even hears about someone crying.
Indianna- She's very smart, and fun to be around. She's part of the reson we survived to out-break.
Kattie-She is also very smart, and a huge help to us, she is another part of the reason we lived. She's a bit of a book worm, and she's very sporty.
Fiona-she's an anime freak (as is Emily and Sydney). She's very tall, and Jacob is very mean to her only. It's very funny to watch her. We do the most stupid things, soon we're going to make a video of us doing the CaremellDansen dance. It's going to be funny.


Kelsie (myself)- She loves death, she loves to study it. She wears black shirts and blue-jeans ALL of the time. And she's not the tallest or the calmest person. She's so random it's not funny (Ok, it's too funny to describe.), I swera, she'll be sitting at lunch and just out of no-where stat singing Butterfly from DDR and start dancing.



Link to the acual story--http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511319



Well if you have any questions on the who or whats e-mail me at Gir_1994@hotmail.com, or if you have a gaiaonline acc PM me at Gothic Foogoo Fish.
© Copyright 2009 Kelsie (kels1994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1521870-Friend-info-and-such-for-Ghost-Town