*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1521871-Eternal-Confusion
Rated: E · Other · Women's · #1521871
Confusion of a married indian woman
How afraid are you............of yourself? Sounds strange to a normal being as you. Some mumbo jumbo about being afraid of yourself. Ok, another question-how many times have you listened to a tiny voice coming from your heart to talk to someone, to do something and immediately reprimanded yourself of being illogical, childish and plain silly.

Kavya was married for a long eight years with two lovely children when her heart spoke of talking to her long forgotten first love from college days. A non-descript ordinary women with average looks, average intelligence, average body, average job, average family was dreaming and debating on whether to excite her mundane life with a little change.

As per the Indian family tradition, her parents had outright rejected her first love and married her off at the first instance to the first available eligible bachelor who fitted their idea of a perfect groom and perfect family. At first the thought of getting married to somebody else seemed outrageous but Indian mothers usually get the first prize for emotional blackmail and Kavya felt guilty in place of her family.

Consoling herself that at least she did not betray her parents desires and was a good daughter, she married to the chosen one. They say that love grows after marriage too but for her the memories, the guilt did not provide a fertile ground for the growth of love. She went along life in an average way. The chosen one was not bad in manners, in hobbies, in life but there was no passion. Kavya felt guilty for her parents, her first love and then her chosen one 'cause she had not done justice to any.

To be contd....

© Copyright 2009 eccentric (vinitadhawan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1521871-Eternal-Confusion