*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1521922-Hotel-Surprise
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1521922
What happens when you find a naked girl in your hotel room?
With a start you sit up; your heart racing. You look around only to see the room you had checked into, and feel a twinge of disappointment when you look beside you to confirm that you are alone in the bed. It must have been a dream. Nothing more, nothing less.

Laying back on the pillows, you close your eyes trying to recapture the images before wakefulness chases them away completely.

You came up to your hotel room after a few drinks in the bar, humming a tune that reminded you of days past. Entering, you want nothing more than a hot shower and a long sleep. Heading for the bathroom, you notice that someone is already in there, soaking in a tub full of bubbles. Your eyes widen as you recognize her. She's the last person you ever would've believed might sneak into your room. You are amused by the fact that her hair is carelessly piled on her head and her face is not showing even a hint of make up, but you're impressed by the woman who wouldn't feel the need to hide herself behind it. You take a deep steadying breath and enter the bathroom.

"Well, this looks inviting Sweets, but I'm more of a shower guy myself." you say as you lean down to within inches of her face. You are close enough to feel her breath on your face, but rather than kiss her (much as you want to), you pull the plug out. Her face tells you this is not the reaction she was expecting, but instead says "I'll leave you to it then, Darlin'!" She reaches past you for a towel and wearing just it and a pout, left the room.

Confident that she won't go far in a towel, you run your shower and get in under the hot water although cold water would likely work a bit better given the circumstances. You grin as you think about the will power it took to not grab her naked, wet body and enjoy it and all of it's wonders right that moment. You want to be in control for this. After all of the teasing and games over the past months, you're going to teach her that you aren't at her disposal, you won't jump when she demands it.

Grabbing the remaining towel, you dry yourself quickly as you leave the bedroom to take that woman in your own time. You plan to do it slowly and with purpose. As you are about to open your mouth to speak her name, you stop. Looking around you see that you are alone in the room. Where could she have gone in just a towel? Your thought is cut short by sounds you hear coming through the walls from the next room. Muffled at first, they are growing louder. You grin as understanding dawns on you. You are standing in your hotel room alone and naked listening to your neighbors having sex. "Wonderful", you say out loud.

As you are turning to get some clothes, you hear her voice distinctly. You walk over to the adjoining wall and listen closely. You can hear soft music, a man's voice murmuring something you can't quite make out, and there it is again. You can not pretend it wasn't her voice in the other room. Frowning, you think you're heading back down to the hotel bar when you notice that there is something wrong with the door between the two rooms. Taking a closer look you feel suddenly vulnerable when you see that the door is slightly ajar. Moving to pull it shut and call the front desk to raise hell about this you first glimpse through the sliver showing of the other room that the sounds you heard were coming from the T.V. The screen is showing a tangle of limbs, intertwined and naked.

From what you can see, the room is a mirror image of your own with the exception of candles placed on almost every surface and flowers placed around the room. This means that the bed is facing your room, and you can see someone on it. Some ONE? You finally get it. She's there, by herself watching a porn.

She must not realize that the door is open because as you stand there watching her, you see what it is she's doing. You can see clearly as her hands roam her body, stopping here and there for an extra caress. She moves her left hand down to stroke her pussy while with her right hand she gives her nipple a light pinch. This seems to please her as she let's out a small gasp.

Moving closer to the doorway you feel yourself hardening. She must've heard your movements because she turns her head toward you although she doesn't stop exploring her body. "Are you planning on joining me?" she asks with a wicked smile on her face. The candlelight causes shadows to flicker across her face and body.

Pushing the door open, you step into the room. It's almost like stepping into a parallel universe, in that everything is the same, but the atmosphere is so different from your own room.

She sits up on the bed, coming to rest on her knees, beckoning you with a crooked finger. You aren't fool enough to refuse this time. Relief is still washing over you that she hadn't actually left without giving you a taste of her body. Stepping over to her, you reach out for her, running your hands along her face to the back of her neck and you pull her closer to you. As your lips meet, she leans in even nearer to you, wrapping her arms around your back and returning your kiss, then deepening it as she explores your mouth with her tongue. Her warm, naked body against yours drives you crazy with need. Your erection is pinned between you both, and you feel every movement of her body against you.

Pulling away from her slightly, you kiss her cheek, her neck, her collar bone. As you proceed down toward her breasts, you can feel her heart beat quicken. Running your tongue over first one, then the other nipple you hear her gasp with pleasure. You flick her nipples in turn with your tongue. Reaching with one hand, you cup one breast while sucking on the other. You slide your free hand down her back over the swell of her ass, then around to the front where you push her legs slightly more open to allow you easier access to her wet pussy. You still feel that you'll be able to control the situation if you push her close enough to the edge of desire.

Sliding your hand between her thighs, you feel her lips open to you, well lubed by her own juice. You are still licking, kissing and sucking on her breasts and can feel her body tremble with need for you. You move around her, getting onto the bed behind her. You kneel with your legs inside of hers, spreading her legs even wider with yours. From this position, you can kiss her neck, caress her breasts and reach down to her engorged clit to drive her mad with desire. She leans back into your chest, placing her hands on the tops of your thighs as you get a feel for every inch of her body that you can reach. You've wondered what she would feel like for years, and now you find you are not disappointed.

You slide your knees back and pull her back with you, the movement causing your erection to be snuggled between her ass cheeks. This is almost too much for you to handle, but you do.
You gently but firmly push on her back until her face is resting on the bed and her ass is in the air. You lean back on your knees to take a look at the sight before you. Her wide spread legs leading to her open lips, glistening and inviting. Her ass revealed, you wonder if she'd mind if you explored that too? You reach forward and slide a finger into her warm pussy. Withdrawing it, you replace it with two fingers, and find it a snug fit. You slide your fingers out a little bit only to push them back in. You continue to stroke her in this manner as you reach around to rub her clit with your other hand. It is amazing how wet this bit of action has made this girl, and you start to imagine your hard cock thrusting into her.

Sliding your fingers out of her, and noting her groan of disappointment, you run you hand forward between her lips and back again,. You do this a few more times before your backward stroke extends up to her ass, spreading the lube and testing the waters. She leans back toward you like she's offering herself to you.
Taking this as your cue, you touch the head of your penis to her well lubed pussy and slowly slide in. You enter easily, though it is a tight fit, and you think you will explode if you so much as exhale, so you hold your breath for a moment before pulling back so you can slide in again. It feels like heaven, and before long you are thrusting with hard, fast strokes.

She has moved her hand to take your place rubbing her clit, leaving you with your hands free. You take her hips in your hands as you thrust into her even harder, her hand grazing your balls every once in while. You begin massaging her ass cheeks, enjoying the way it seems to make her squirm. Getting bolder, you reach down to her pussy lips so you can spread her lube up toward her ass again. With a little extra help from your own saliva, you run your finger around her anus, applying more pressure on every turn. Soon you find you can insert your finger, and feel the extra pressure on your cock. this drives you both wild. You lose all restraint, and come like you've never come before; thrusting deep within this sweet body...

You realize that you won't regain the dream you were waking from when it dawns on you that your bed is facing the wrong way. At that same moment, you look up and Say "Good morning, Sweets." to the woman walking out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel.
© Copyright 2009 Nadine Gregory (petiej at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1521922-Hotel-Surprise