*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1523402-Birth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Environment · #1523402
I hope you like it
                    Birth
              A twinkle in the twilight that has been blown in in through expansion
              to exit a fortress =that plans New Worlds
              Exceeding with cleverness that mixed it gasses to gasses water to water
              to manual=that plans New Life
              Going into a vital vase like magnet that pull two poles together to make one
              crust=that plans New Future
                          This is a birth of a New World see it flow                              watch it grow                                          This is a birth of a New Mind feel IT
            IT So kind

it takes a miracle to come where we are to day ;boy I can tell you a story it will sound like a fairytale I was here when time was first born When light exploded darkness How water bears it mountain When waves rolled on the sands to make a beach It was Fantastic ;man; marvelous Its a valve of energy to sperm life that crawls upon land to reach a reason of celebrating this great spectacle of new karma When the mind reflection thoughts How our hearts beats in fine rhythm When blood circulates in circumstance to built one body(Tiy,love,Guhruh of ohm I believe there still hope for this world)It was wonderful ;wow; so beautiful palace full of colures Yellow sun, Bleu water Grass of green ,Hill of Gray a new foundation so that we could collaborate in lifting many stones to build with our bear hands what we cant do to day When we went out on with ourselves How we fell out into grace When we forget the palaces we made Many Generation have past my eyes and time flies when legends dies and the candle that was let by a flint carries a heavy burden How it push back it flame When a new face come and sings new psalms my place.
© Copyright 2009 DeaDHead (deadhead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1523402-Birth