*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1524891-Heat
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1524891
Heat that is shared between a man and a woman.
With his warm wet tongue he circled one nipple than the other as he fondled her breasts. A light tingle went through her that was unmistakable to his touch. He left both of his hands on her breasts as he worked his way down her stomach with his lips and tongue. He savored her taste like a thirst he could never quench. When he got to her naval he traced the outer edge very lightly with the tip of his tongue. She laid there with her eyes closed wanting to be surprised about what would happen next. He trailed his hands down her stomach then to her hips as he felt her curves.



As his hands and tongue surveyed her body he knew he was about to discover her hidden treasure. She was now making a purring sound that told him she was enjoying this just as much as he was. She spread her legs and moved her body even closer to him. He opened her lips to view her beautiful pink, glistening womanness. He did not waste any time all he wanted to do was taste her sweet nectar. Her body quaked as his tongue flicked her clitoris. Deliberate at first than very lightly almost tickling her. She giggled and that got him even more aroused.



At that point while she was caught off guard, still sucking her he put a finger inside her now smoldering sensual area . This alone pushed her over the edge of reason. She could not contain herself and lost all composure of who he even thought she was. Her body shuddered uncontrollably; the faster he licked, sucked and fingered her the more tumultuous she became. She screamed out, as if trying to gain back her self possession but they both knew there was no turning back. He licked, sucked and fingered her until she came and her sweet juices were flowing on the inside of her thighs.



He stood up turned her onto her knees and inserted his lonely, hard as a diamond manhood into her now soaking wet hotness. He inserted just the head at first then as he noticed she was agitated again in a teasing way he pulled out, with his cock resting right by her entrance he heard a whine come from her. With a huge smile on his face he does the same thing and again she starts to move with him but he pulled out again. She turned to look at him with a pouty lip that he just could not resist. So he gives her what she wanted. He fucked her slow and easy at first but as ravenous as he felt he grabbed her hips and started pulling her to him faster and faster. She loved the way he fucked her. They both came. He stayed inside her as their juices merged.
© Copyright 2009 Kelli Holmes (raeraeholmes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1524891-Heat