*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525046-romm-with-a-view
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1525046
motels can be fun!

                                              Room with a view


         Anne was relaxed and enjoying the drive as the powerful Mercedes ate up the miles, moving like a fat silver bullet through the green and gold of the spring countryside. She loved coming with Ben sometimes on his business trips, just like this one. In particular she looked forward to staying at the motel they always used in the town they were heading for today. She insisted that they always stayed in the same room on the upper level. An attractive dark haired woman in her forties, Anne was slightly heavy in the thighs and behind. Not overweight, just firm and substantial, with well rounded breasts.
         She reached across and placed her hand gently on Ben's thigh, rubbing slightly. He shifted in his seat a little, easing his legs slightly apart. She smiled as she saw the bulge starting to grow in the tight confines of his jeans.
         'Well, it certainly looks as though you have something other than business on your mind', she laughed.
         'I have, and it involves having you at my mercy later on,' he replied with a chuckle. 'Tell me, why do you always want that room?'
         'I've told you before, darling, I like the view. I also like what happens to me in it!'
         Ben laughed and tried to concentrate on his driving as Anne began to openly rub his thickening penis through the rough cloth of his jeans. He was a handsome man a couple of years older than her. Even though he was a business man he always wore work clothes on these trips. Today he had on a blue check shirt and heavy boots in addition to his jeans. Anne had to admit that the rough clothing suited him. He had two meetings today and would be back in the room by late afternoon, free to get down and very dirty with the more than willing Anne.
         Less than a hour later they turned into the motel, a lovely place set in it's own extensive grounds. It was quiet as they walked across the carpark to check in, the only sound that of a distant ride-on mower out on the grounds somewhere. Both Anne and Ben had sex on their minds, Ben looking forward to later that afternoon after he got back from his meetings.

                                                Later that afternoon.....

         Sweat shone on Anne's heavy breasts, the dark nipples rigid with her arousal. She was lying back in an armchair, her buttocks on the front edge of the cushion and her legs spread wide over the arms. She was naked apart from a pair of flimsy red lace panties. She was using her left hand to fondle her breasts and tweak the nipples, her right hand shoved down the front of her panties as she masturbated furiously. As she worked herself she stared transfixed at the huge cock being jerked just inches from her perspiring face.
         Anne loved to watch a man wank off for her, often finding she came stronger this way than by actually fucking. She liked the thought that she was controlling the animal in him, giving him release on her terms but not allowing him to fuck her. Like many men would, he thought that blowing all over her meant he was dominant, but Anne knew differently. He thought he had her in a submissive posture but she was the one who wanted things just like this.
         He was still dressed, but with his jeans down to his boots and his blue checked shirt wide open, his thickly veined cock jutting straight out as he pulled himself off. He leaned back slightly and opened his knees wider, giving Anne a good view of his heavy balls.
         'Oh, oh, fuck.... ,' he groaned, 'Getting close .. uh..uh.'
         'Not yet, not yet,' Anne said as she turned to watch the car park below. She liked to watch people going about their business down there who had no idea what she was doing up here. From her vantage point she could actually see a little way up the road outside the motel. She watched for a couple of minutes, still masturbating and listening to the wet slaps his hand made as he pulled at his thick oily prick. She moved her left hand down from her breasts and slid her thumb inside the lacy leg so that she was holding the soaking crotch between thumb and forefinger.
         'Now!' she growled as a large car pulled into the carpark, her voice catching with her arousal. 'Oh God ..tomorrow you can...oh ... I want that cock deep in my oh..oh.. tender arse! You'll have to oil up good to get that monster .. oh.. in my ... tight crack. Oh yes, oh yes, now, you horse cocked bastard, now! Blow..on me.. coming now..hard. oh..oh!' Her own words and the wet lustful images they conjured inflamed them both.
         As she gasped out the words she pulled hard at her panties, ripping them wide to expose the shaven entrance to her slickly wet vagina, her fingers frantically pulling at her swollen clitoris and cunt lips. He grunted as the first thick jet of come shot from his enormous cock and splashed hotly onto her shoulder. A strong orgasm began to rip through her as more spurts struck her face and breasts, running across her lips and dripping off her chin. He pushed his cock down and shot great gouts directly onto her panties and her hands. She was still surprised at the sheer volume of juice this man could produce. She was thickly lathered in his creamy come by the time her orgasm began to diminish and the last pearly drops pulsed from his meaty cock.
         Without a word she stood, swiftly stepped out of her ruined and come soaked panties, handed them to him and headed for the shower. He pulled up his jeans and tucked his still enormous shaft back in before heading for the rear door, stuffing the panties into his pocket.
         She was singing in the shower a couple of minutes later when the front door to the unit opened and Ben called out to her.
         'Hi, darling, I'm back. You know, that old gardener's still mowing the damn lawn. I don't know where he gets all his energy from.'
         'Neither do I, sweetheart, neither do I. I'll be out in a minute,' Anne replied.
         She appeared a moment later, dried and perfumed. And completely nude. 'I seem to recall some ideas you had for when you got back,' she said, moving to the bed and lying back across it.
         As the faint sound of a lawn mower penetrated the room, Ben chuckled and began to undress.
© Copyright 2009 purpleprose (purpleprose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525046-romm-with-a-view