*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526063-Yellow-Brick-Road
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1526063
Emerald City isnt the only thing at the end of the "Yellow Brick Road"
The Yellow Brick Road
©2009


As Chuck sat at the table enjoying the cozy atmosphere of John’s Hideaway Restaurant, he reflected on the great day he and Chevy had at the Collector Car Show in the Carlisle Fairgrounds. As time passed he realized that it’d been nearly 30 minutes since she went to the rest room. As he began leave the table to check on her, the waitress brought him a package with a small note attached.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

“What does she have up her sleeve?” Was all he could think as he opened the package. Buried in the box among pounds to packing peanuts was a handheld Tom Tom GPS unit.

After reading the note once more, he turned on the device. And found it blank. Confused he referred to the note. As was his habit, he turned the note over.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

He couldn’t keep the smile from monopolizing his face when he finally realized what he had to do. After programming the coordinates and paying the check, he went to leave. Before leaving he talked to the waitress that gave him the package. She told him that Chevy left about 30 minutes before; she further explained how Chevy asked her to wait before giving him the box.

Walking outside, he saw the car was still in the parking lot. The GPS took him from the restaurant south on North College then again East on W. North Street. He began to notice his surroundings once on Spring Road. He knew that she wanted to meet back at the Fairgrounds. Ignoring the GPS, Chuck turned into the entrance to the fairgrounds. The GPS damaged his confidence when he heard, “Turn around”. Now he felt lost. Trusting technology, he followed the instructions.

After doing so, he continued north on Spring Road to the entrance of Shaffer Park. Even though it appeared closed, he took the risk and entered then parked near Shaffer Cabin. Following the yellow brick road, he walked east within the park into the wooded area. Having brought with him a small maglite, Chuck was able to see yellow rose pedals obviously strategically placed along the ground. "Theres the Yellow Brick Road" he thought with a wide smile.

As he walked in the woods he could hear the soft crackle of a small campfire. Turning off the maglite, he was now able to see the small flames. As he approached, the soft orange glow of the dancing flames illuminated a sight that he would cherish forever.

There was Chevy lying on her back facing him while propped up on her elbows. She was wearing her favorite Devil Dawgs shirt from the Corps and little else. As he came into the romantic campsite, she looked at him with both love and lust in her eyes. “Ready for dessert” was all he heard as he automatically bent and started kissing her crossed ankles. He slowly worked his kisses past her knees. As he maneuvered from one thigh to the other, Chevy lay on her back and ran her fingers through his hair. Her soft moans only drove him crazier with desire as he worked his lips under the bottom edge of her t-shirt.

Chuck didn’t waste time nibbling her now very moist womanhood through the silky panties that were barricading his path to the place he wanted to be most. Allowing him a right of passage, she uncrossed her ankles allowing him access to his dessert. He moved his hands to her hips and didn’t waste any time in removing her panties and throwing them into the fire. Before the first flame touched the silk, his tongue had already found its target. He gently yet rhythmically sucked on her sweet clitoris. With her passion building with every one of his touches, Chuck knew what she wanted. The only question now wasn’t whether he was going to give it to her. The question was when.

The more he sucked and worked her hardening clitoris, the more she was moaning and pulling his face into the sweetest dessert she had to offer. Working his fingers into position, Chuck inserted not one, not two, but three fingers into her moistened soul. With the internal stimulation and the external succulent rhythms, Chevy knew that she wasn’t far from her release. The more she moaned and pulled his mouth closer, the faster he worked his tongue and fingers.

Chevy exploded in an orgasm that shook her very being. The more she shook and shuddered, the faster Chuck worked his tongue and fingers. As her orgasm neared what she thought was going to be its peak, Chuck removed one of his well lubricated fingers and slipped it into her ass. The pinnacle was nothing of the sorts. The erotic stimulation shot her past the stratosphere as she experienced the most powerful moment of her life.

As she was recovering from the moment, Chuck took the opportunity to strip off his clothes. As Chuck stood near the love of his life, Chevy knelt and began to work her tongue along his now extremely stiffened tool. As she worked her magic, he returned the favor of running his fingers through her hair. Looking down he could clearly see himself entering then exiting her mouth as the soft orange light from the fire showed him a very beautiful sight. He was so worked up by the orgasm she had it didn’t take long for him to have his own.

As she felt him swell in her mouth, Chevy knew that he was reaching his point. She took him as deep into her mouth as she could. She knew that to finish a job was one thing. But, she also knew that finishing it right was better.

After their oral exchanges, neither one missed a beat. They both lay on the blanket and experienced the essence of both love and lust into early morning under the Pennsylvanian moon. All along; citizens and police alike passed less than a hundred yards away along The Pennsylvania Turnpike.
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2009 AJ Garrett (aj_garrett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526063-Yellow-Brick-Road