*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526228-Absolution
by Koi
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Dark · #1526228
Prologue: And now there are three...
WARNING: This story has a lot of violence, swearing and some situations that are not suitable for those who are not mature enough to handle them.

[First Setting*: small, dimly lit room. Grey metal floor, cinder block walls, barred window and industrial steel door. Three figures; two males, one female: one male standing, female dead on the floor face down, the other male over lying limply over the female face up barely alive.]

[Second Setting*: large, brightly lit room. White paneled walls with light violet drapes covering the windows and doors. A large intricate rug sits in the center of the room surrounded by chairs and love seats. Two people; one male, one female. Male lying casually on south love seat caressing a leaf from a nearby plant. Female across from him in a large chair, legs over one chair arm, head lying on the other arm while staring at the ceiling, a small wine glass sitting on the floor beside her with a dark red liquid inside.]

From here on out it's going to be in story mode :)


0o0o0o0o0



FS*: The faint drip of liquid hitting the floor was the only noise heard, and the thin streams of moonlight made visible the outline of a boy. His head was down, staring straight as his dark hair hung loosely in his face, obscuring his vision slightly.


He stared at his hands, watched as the red liquid fall from his fingertips. 'There is so much blood in humans.' he whispered, no feeling in his voice.


Languidly he turned his head; dark eyes surveyed the cooling corpse of his now deceased mother, how beautiful she looked. Daniel crouched down, smoothing the hair of the woman as he looked at the man she married.
"You shouldn't have pushed me so far," Slowly Daniel rose and walked around the two, his tone somewhat mocking and getting louder as he continued. "You both know how bad my temper is. But, no, you had to keep going. It's your own fault you know, not mine, but all yours!"


Viciously he swung back his leg, and in one swift motion brutally kicks the head of his stepfather, shattering the skull and sending fragments of bone, blood and brains across the room.


"I hope you're happy now, a**hole. You deserve to be this way." Venom in his tone, Daniel gazed at the horror he'd created before quickly crossing the room, slamming the door shut and walking away from the scene behind him. Only, to come to an ironic end outside of the building.


Running now across the empty, lamp-lit streets Daniel never heard the gunfire, nor did he hear the squealing tires.


All he heard was his own dying breaths, and a bright light shining in his eyes as his last breath escaped from his lungs.


0o0o0o0o0



SS*: "Lucid? You okay? You're looking a bit pale there sweetheart," Shaking her head, Lucid glanced over at her companion, a small smirk tugging on the corner of her lips. "Good, it'd be quite boring here if you keeled over. What's with the smile?"


"Just surprised you care so much, Casanova," A raised eyebrow from her male companion caused a small laugh before she continued. "But we won't be alone for long."


Intrigued he sat up, his hand abandoning the leaf he was caressing. "You mean another one?" He whined before flopping back onto the couch, a visible pout now on his face. "We just got rid of the last one."


"Who did? And besides, maybe this one will be fun?" A dangerous gleam came to her hazel eyes as her companion sat up again.


"It's going to be interesting if you think it's fun." He mumbled and watched as she took a sip from her glass.


© Copyright 2009 Koi (sara-koi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526228-Absolution