*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526229-The-Miracle-of-Life
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Death · #1526229
A girl dies in a snow storm
THE MIRACLE OF LIFE...................
It was a cold day when Brittney decided to go home from school, that day weather forecasters predicted a snow storm that could dump more than 12 inches of snow.
Meanwhile Brittney was trying to make her way home, her car ran into a ditch, the snow plow came by and didn't notice her aso he cleared the street which already had 5 inches of snow and it piled more snow up where Brittneys horizon was stuck. So she tried dialing her cell phone out but nothing seemed to work.
While she was stuck in the ditch she was getting cold and it was soon to be dark in another hour or so, it was winter and the sun wouldn't be out too late. Colorado had been getting snow storms for quite some time now, while at home Brittneys mother was getting worried, Janet. So she called her husband Bill from work, Janet said,"Honey, Brittney isn't home yet, school just let out and several hours already and it only takes her an hour to get home." Bill replied, "Maybe the roads aren't good and she is taking her time, she'll be okay." Janet said back,"Are you sure maybe we should call the police?" Bill answered back,"No it has to be more than 5 hours to put out a missing persons alert."
Meanwhile back in Brittneys car, she was getting more and more terrified as each passing hour and wondering if anyone is worried, she knew her mother would be.
It was about 8 o'clock that night when Brittney still wasn't home and she tried desperately to get her phone to work, she had prayed for several hours hoping that God would soon be able to help her out of her condition.
Meanwhile Bill put out a missing persons alert and janet was crying, she knew that Brittney was hurt or stranded somewhere out there and that bad storm. The phone rang that night and it was Brittney, she said,"Mom, I am stuck and I can't feel anything in my body."

(There is more to this story, what do you think? Do you think I can prevent this to my writing class? I thought I would write a little on here to get you wanting to know more.)
© Copyright 2009 happygolucky (neilfan45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526229-The-Miracle-of-Life