*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526277-Eyebrow-Madness
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1526277
Trying to thin out my eyebrow
On the day before Thanksgiving of 2008 before going up to the Christmas party at the Salisbury Elks Lodge I tried to trim back my eyebrows with a little bit of hair remover solution. When I dabbed a little bit on my eyebrows it started to burned the right side of my face with a wash cloth in my hand I quickly wiped the solution off my forehead but not before it cause my eyelid to swell up. I was really worried about not being about to see out of it because when it was swelled up all my tear ducts were dried up. I didn't think nothing about it at first so I went on with my activity for the day which was to go up to the Salisbury Elks Lodge and watch the Christmas parade. Everybody asked me "what happen to my face"
when I told them some of my women friends said"that they would have done it for me." Later that night I could feel a the fever in my face as I sat up had a drink so soon after that I made my way home. I tried to keep an ice pack on my face all weekend so the swelling would go down. When I went to my Grandmother's house and my family members saw my face so they naturally were concerned and worried.
I rode with my sister and brother-in-law over to my Grandmother's house and whenever my sister saw where I tried to trim away excess facial hairs she completely understood. She said "that for Christmas she would get me an eyebrow trimmer like she has" and she did. I learned a very valueable lesson don't use hair remover on your face.
.
© Copyright 2009 Lillymay (alliekat1977 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526277-Eyebrow-Madness