*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526690-Feelings
by alex
Rated: E · Essay · Fantasy · #1526690
a random essay i wrote, about nothing.
Feelings, or something else

feelings, what are they?
no one knows, no one can read them.
they glide, stumble, fly, walk, run, hide, seek...
they not all alive, only love, happiness, joy and many others are alive.
but some aren't, sorrow, death, compassion, revenge and death.

sometimes these feelings come, wanted or not, they invade you like hunger does, like death does, like life does.
they never let go, until another feeling comes, and collides with the previous one, if stronger it invades you and the older one leaves...

Feelings can create, and destroy.
It is impossible to stop them but it is easy to hide them, but when hiden they will consume you even more.
This is why i am writing here, to let them go, to write them down.

Death is a horrible thing, a very horrible thing, it comes eventually, but it is always there, staring at you, teesing you, picking on the weak.

Love is also a strong feeling, it comes, takes over and drives you either happy, or sad. It blinds you, it controls you like a drug. And it is hard to let go of...

Happiness is strange, happiness can come from evil and from good, happiness is a state of confusion, it is a state of life.

All other feelings are there aswell, but i have no time to write all of them down, good night to you all and let the feelings go like in a dream. Do not let life drive you but you should drive it.
© Copyright 2009 alex (alexistheboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526690-Feelings