*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526737-I-Love-To-Fantasize
by Lacie
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1526737
A little fantasy whets the appetite.....
I spend quite a bit of time in my imagination. Of course, that's where my fantasies lie, imagining my lovers seducing me, always the object of great desire. I'm not a psychologist, but I often think its my way of compensating for low self-esteem. Actually, it doesn’t matter. If I start analyzing the reasons for my fantasies, they will suddenly cease to be sexy. They will cease to excite me. Fantasy should drive me wild, inspired and transported to another place by them.

Right now, I am imagining a wild, reckless encounter with the man who poured my driveway, the man who cleans my pool and...interestingly enough...with my boss. Of course, I'll be touching myself as thse encounters unfold in my vivid imagination...reveling in the mad hot wetness that oozes from my cunt.

I finally find some time alone, to fully endulge my desire...this fantasy. Splaying out on my bed, I can see my boss clearly, distinctly, as if I am once again in my office. He is a moderately muscular man who possesses a larger than life personality. He exudes great power in the work place and I get very excited over the idea, the very thought...that he might like to spread his influence over me physically as well.

As usual, we are working in our respective offices, the dinner hour has long passed, its now late at night. Our offices happened to be located in a lower level suite that is always locked to the general public after hours. Lost in concentration at my desk, he peeks his head around the corner. I feel his eyes rake over me, before he even speaks.

“How about dinner? My treat?” he asks in that beautiful baritone voice.

“Sounds great. What did you have in mind?” I reply, pushing my trendy, dark-rimmed glasses back through my blond curls until they come to rest atop my head.

“Mayflower makes a great beef and broccoli, and they deliver,” he says. I readily agree and he retreats to his office to place the call.

“Oh, there’s one more thing,” he adds, returning to my office with a bottle of champagne. “I closed the deal this afternoon with the Vantage Group.” His face radiates with a level of glee that I’ve not seen there before, but even in that moment, the power and confidence that emanates from him sends a hot rush of pleasure through me, causing my thighs to quiver, nipples to perk and tingle.

He takes the bottle into his hands and pries out the stopper using both thumbs. The bottle erupts, reminding me of a spurting cock, splashing sweet bubbly cum onto my blouse. My erect nipples are readily apparent in the sheer push-up bra that I am suddenly so thankful I’d chosen today. His eyes fly open wide, half apologetically and half excitedly. Nearly speechless, stammering to make an apology, his eyes remain locked on my tits, instantly aware that soon he’ll be fully erect, with no way to hide it.

“It’s okay. Really. No problem,” I offer with a slightly awkward giggle, as I move my trembling fingers up to undo the soggy blouse, which buttons up the back. “I should…uh, change ” I shrug, continuing to undo the buttons.

“Oh, right.,” he says. “I should get…” he motions over his shoulder toward his own office.

“Mark...” I call after him and he halts, hopefully, in his tracks. “Could you help me with this? I can’t reach the middle buttons,” though I haven’t really tried all that hard.

Wordlessly, he approaches me, so I turn my back towards him, resting fingertips on my desk. I feel his fingers trembling, while he fumbles with the three buttons of my blouse, in the center of my back. As each button falls open, more of my flawless, honey-colored skin is revealed. I feel his fingers run along the center of my spine now, from the nape of my neck to the valley at the small of my back. As he descends, he gives my bra a slight snap. I draw in a deep breath and hold it, anticipating his next move, biting my lower lip with the build of sexual anticipation.

He presses up behind me now, so I jut my hips back, ass toward him. I feel his throbbing meat brush against it, as if knocking on my door, praying to be let in. Flexing my ass cheeks to provide just the right amount of resistance, he moans slightly and pushes harder against my rounded curves. His hands reach down to the hem of my skirt, slowly raising it. God! The wait is agonizing, so desperate to be fucked by him and he is teasing me, or maybe just exercising caution, waiting to see how far I’ll actually let him go. The scratch of the lamb’s wool skirt leaving a blazing trail of heat as it slides along my middle thigh, my upper thigh, inching closer to my hips.

I lean forward onto my elbows, pushing my ass harder against him and standing on my tip toes so that his cock is now nestled snugly into the crack of my ass. Pink tip of my tongue darting forth to sweep over my lower lip, eliciting a low moan, feeling the pulse and bounce of his cock as it struggles against his trousers.

My wet desire seeping into cotton panties. Reaching down with my right hand, I can feel how soaked the fabric has become. So excited, my hips sway, my fingers barely touching the hard nub of my clit. The scent of my sex rising, tantalizing the senses, so engorged, anxious to be taken. Stroking my clit gently at first, and then with a growing urgency, moaning and panting, enjoying my own touch... the feel of my swelling clit between my fingers.

His hands are on my hips now, stabilizing himself, riding a wave of illicit pleasure. As his wave subsides, he slaps my ass, making it sting and tingle. I love it. I cry out. He’s in control of me now, dominating me sexually like he dominates me professionally. I don’t mind. I want to be dominated. I imagine the prying eyes of our coworkers watching us, feeding my exhibitionist desires. My blouse has fallen over my shoulders and I let it float to the floor. I reach up to unclasp my bra, letting my tits sway, nipples dancing lightly across the cool laminated desktop. They respond, becoming painfully erect. He reaches around, taking a breast in each hand, and squeezes them, tugging at the nipples until I am overcome with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

His left hand leaves my left breast exposed, as he leans back and fumbles with his belt and trousers. Pulling his cock from his boxers and pressing against my ass once again, slipping it into the rear of my soaked and sticky panties. It wedges itself along my crack, throbbing with desire. Precum dots the rear of my cotton panties. Fuck, I can barely stand the waves of lust that wash through me. My cunt is aching as he yanks my panties down to my knees. Gravity does the rest, and I can barely step out of them. A pearly white strand of desire is stretched along my inner thigh. He reaches between my legs and feels it there, running his finger through it and into his mouth, licking my sweet, fragrant juices from his hand and savoring them, as if he were quenching an intolerable thirst.

Standing upright, turning my head and shoulders just enough for him to find my lips. He takes a kiss, tasting myself on his mouth. My tongue hungrily traces his lips just before biting his lower lip, tugging on it to pull him toward me. Bending forward onto the desk again, wiggling my ass slightly to focus his attention back on his cock and my sweet wetness. It works!!!. His hand reaches back between his legs and he pushes the head of his swollen cock against my slit, separating those soaked folds as he presses deeply into me. He moves slowly, deliberately, making me rabid with anticipation.

“God, Mark, pulease!” I groan. “Fuck me. Please. oh puleaseee….fuck me.” My words escape on a hoarse whisper, but they are not lost on him. He hears every word, slamming into me violently, repeatedly, making me gasp, screech, and claw at the smooth desktop, searching for a way to gain leverage as he rips into me. The muscles in my thighs and calves are tight and burning, as I am still on my tip-toes. My ass and thighs begin to quiver under the weight of my impending orgasm. He is grunting now, fucking me like an animal, like he’s been starving for sexual contact and is releasing all of his pent-up desire on me. I am in charge now. I have become the boss. And then he releases it into me...squirting copious amounts of viscous fluid into my tense pussy. He fills me to capacity and his thick semen begins to seep out around his now waning erection, dripping onto the carpet between my legs.

He pulls out of me, smacking my ass again in a somewhat condescending fashion. Yes. He’s still my boss. I remember that now. But the fact that he fucked me in my office has introduced a new dynamic into our working relationship. I have a level of power over him that I didn’t have before this night. It’s a position I’ll relish, and though I’m not likely to ever need to exert it, we’ll both always know it’s there.

I roll over onto my stomach and take deep gulps of air, my head swimming, thighs drenched...a smile of satisfaction crossing my lips.

I just love to fantasize....

Lacie
© Copyright 2009 Lacie (lacie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526737-I-Love-To-Fantasize