*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1527111-Me-Myself-And-I
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #1527111
this is just some fun a had with my own personality
At the age of thirteen Joel Northey was quite tall standing perhaps six and a half inches over 5 feet, a slim body but with a good muscle structure making him and strong broad shouldered. His appearance was one of impeccable tidiness, never slouching in his chair. His brown hair was dark to the point of appearing black he had striking chestnut eyes that portrayed an uncanny shrewdness and a deep perception for the world around him.



His mind was astonishingly quick by the standards of any age, his knowledge of the world was both broad and in-depth, and his ability to grasp any subject with great speed was truly amazing. Joel’s mind was not one to reckon with, for behind his thin lips he held a sharp tongue more than willing to spit a snide or mocking remark.



He was a man of few words and a smile seldom touched his lips. His opinions were strong though he rarely shared them, he held just about all of his peers in contempt and he was never afraid to remind them of this, Joel also hated being patronized or treated as a child for he did not consider himself one.   

   

© Copyright 2009 Vandrin (vandrin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1527111-Me-Myself-And-I