*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1528108-Little-Timmys-Adventures
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1528108
A short story about a little boy named Timmy who gets himself into a lot of trouble.
  “Timmy it's time for school” said mom. Timmy got up as fast as he could, ran to his dresser pulled out his drawer got out some clothes and put them on. Timmy ran down stairs and said

  “I’m ready, don’t leave without me, I’m here!" His mom laughed at him as she told him he’s five years old, school is next year. Timmy was furious his mom told him it was time for school just to get him out of bed.

  “Timmy” said Mom

  “What” Timmy answered angrily

  “You’re not wearing any pants” his mom replied. Timmy gasped and ran to his bedroom.

  Later at lunch time Timmy’s mom made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Timmy took a bite of his succulent, juicy, amazing sandwich but to his surprise when he bit into it, it wasn’t what he had expected. He thought his mom was going to make him a turkey sandwich not a peanut butter and jelly. After that Timmy’s favorite ball went missing. Timmy was having a terrible day nothing was working for him.

  Timmy looked outside by the sand box and there it was, his ball! It was blue with white stars all over it. Timmy had to get his ball, but how, it was outside and he was inside and the door was locked! Timmy looked around for some way out scanning the kitchen like a vulture scans its prey.

  Timmy suddenly noticed the window above the sink “that’s it” he said to himself I’ll go out the window! Timmy grabbed a chair and tried to reach the window but it was just too far up, there was no way he could reach it. Then Timmy remembered Spiderman, and how he could climb walls. Timmy said to himself, “Body, if you have any special powers now is the time to use them, my ball is in jeopardy!” Timmy started to climb the walls but to his surprise he fell to the floor crashing hard. I guess I don’t really have powers after all,well at least not climbing ones, Timmy thought, as he rubbed his bottom.

  Timmy had to find another way out, he decided to go ask mom. “Mom can I go outside on an epic adventure to go save my ball from total despair?” His mom looked at him in total confusion

  “What did you just say?”

  "I’m not sure, I just heard the big words somewhere I’m not sure exactly what they mean." Said Timmy

  “Oh that makes a lot more sense how you can remember every exact word,” she said sarcastically. “Sure I’ll let you outside but you have to come back in five minutes, that should be enough time for you to pick up your toys and come back.” said Mom. Mom got up from the couch where she had been looking at the newspaper. Walked to the kitchen and opened the glass door. “Five minutes” she repeated.

  Timmy ran outside as fast as he could and dove for his ball. Timmy and his ball were reunited at last!

  Timmy was throwing his ball into the air and catching it, and counting how many times he could catch it before he dropped it. “One, two, three, four, four, four, um what comes after four?” Timmy threw the ball one last time into the air and suddenly heard a sound. A sound Timmy was quite familiar with, it was an ice cream truck and it was going down his street. Timmy saw it just in time. He bolted for the truck as fast as he could but his ball came back down and smacked him right on the head, knocking Timmy to the ground. Timmy got back up and ran after the truck. The man serving ice cream shouted down the street “FREE ICE CREAM” Timmy ran even faster, but before Timmy had passed almost five houses, Timmy was getting tired.

  He looked around and saw a motor scooter; he had seen people use these things before. He jumped on it and looked around for some kind of gas pedal like in a car. There wasn’t a pedal, so he thought it was just too complicated for him. He looked around for something else to get on. Nothing was in sight or so he thought. He suddenly noticed a bike across the street and he was in luck it had training wheels! Timmy jumped onto the bike and started to peddle as fast as he could. Timmy pulled up beside the truck which has stopped by a stop sign.

  "Can I have some ice cream sir?" Timmy said, trying not to look desperate. Suddenly the ice cream man started driving away apparently he had not seen him. Timmy charged after the truck screaming “Stop!” It was useless the truck just kept getting farther and farther away.

  Timmy noticed that the road ahead was really steep. Timmy knew that if he was going to stop the truck that, that was his only chance. Timmy bolted down the street with a new and unheard confidence.

  Here it was the steep hill; Timmy pedalled his little heart out as he thought he was going fifteen miles per hour! Every muscle in Timmy's legs surged with pain. The truck was only a few feet away now he could catch it. Timmy got to the side of the truck by the driver’s window and started smacking the window glass screaming “PULL OVER! I WANT ICECREAM!” The driver looked down at the five year old going an actual of twenty two miles per hour now and freaked out. He swerved the truck and slammed on the brake as fast as he could. Unfortunately Timmy didn’t know how to stop and kept going right on down the hill.

  At the bottom of the hill was a really busy street, and the driver knew it was up to him to get the little kid home. The ice cream man slammed on the gas pedal to catch up to the boy.

  Meanwhile back in Timmy’s mind everything was, as Timmy would say, AOK, well, as long as he didn’t crash!

  Timmy was laughing as he rode over a bunch of rocks that tickled him. Timmy looked behind him and noticed a freakish sight! The ice cream man looked as if he was going to run over Timmy! He was screaming something but Timmy didn’t pay attention long enough to hear him, he was peddling as fast as he could now hoping that he wouldn’t get ran over by the mad ice cream man!

  The ice cream man tried to pull in front of the kid to stop him, but the kid swerved away from the ice cream man and into a zoo. Animals went flying everywhere as the little boy swerved trying to dodge the flamingoes. Suddenly Timmy’s bike came to a complete stop running into a bench. Too bad for Timmy it was only the bike that stopped. Timmy went flying up into the air and landed into the gorilla pen.

  The ice cream man swerved into the zoo and slammed on his brakes stopping right infront of the gorilla pen. He jumped out of his car and looked around for the boy. It didn't take long for the ice cream man to notice the child. Timmy was being held by one of the mother gorilla it was a very cute sight. The ice cream man sighed at the beautiful sight of the boy returning the hug to the gorilla.

  Unfortunately for Timmy he wasn't returning the hug he was pushing away with all his might gasping for air.

  The ice cream man shouted to the kid and said “Kid it’s all right, come here, I’ll take you home” The gorilla looked at the ice cream man with love and cheer in its eyes. It hoised Timmy into the air as if to give him to the ice cream man but to the ice cream man's and Timmy’s shock it started swinging Timmy through the air like a pillow! Timmy screamed in horror as the gorilla threw him in the air caught him and swung him again. This started to make a crowd.

  Timmy still screaming for help noticed another gorilla charging after the gorilla that was attacking Timmy. The gorilla grabbed Timmy by the feet and yanked Timmy into it's direction. The first gorilla in responce pulled on Timmy's arms. It was like watching a tug-a-war fight! The gorilla's grabbed Timmy and started swapping areas where they were holding. One had two legs and an arm, then one leg, then both legs. After a while of this, each gorilla had a leg and arm. Both of the gorillas pulled on Timmy’s innocent body and just when Timmy thought they were going to pull off his legs and arms Timmy’s pants tore right down the center.

  Now Timmy was out in public, people were looking at his underwear, and he was being the rope for tug-a-war; this was not good.

  That was it, Timmy had had it, he was mad! Timmy made a scream that almost sounded like a war cry the gorilla's stop pulling and dropped Timmy, they hadn’t realized what there were holding was alive. Timmy got up and jumped on one of the gorillas and screamed again biting into the gorilla’s back. Timmy opened his mouth with disgust as he got a mouth full of hair. The gorilla did not take kind to Timmy biting off its hair. It grabbed Timmy and pinned him against the ground it pounded its chest and roared extrememly loud as if it was going to kill Timmy right there.

  It suddenly occurred to Timmy maybe it might not of been such a good idea to bite the gorilla, it was too late now, he was about to be gorilla  chow.

  All of the sudden he heard a cry from above. It was the ice cream man! He leaped on the gorilla and wrestled it screaming, “Run kid run!” The gorilla was furious now reaching for its back and roaring. The ice cream man jumped off of the gorilla and landed on another. He had to keep jumping from gorilla to gorilla or be eaten alive.

  Many of the guests were quite pleased by this show, they thought it was all an act some even got popcorn to watch. Timmy ran over to the fence and hopped over it. The ice cream man on the other hand was still hopping on gorilla backs. A bunch of zoo keepers ran into the gorilla pen and calmed down the gorillas. The ice cream man got off with a serious warning, and a small fee. Then the ice cream man found the kid and asked him why he was acting so crazy.

  Timmy’s response was “I wanted ice cream."

  The man’s jaw dropped “You went through all that trouble just to get some ice cream” said the ice cream man.

  “Yes I sure did. Now, can I have my ice cream please!” Timmy begged shooting a puppy dog face in the ice cream man's direction. The ice cream man was surprised and quite amused by the little boy’s behavior. As he scavenged the freezer holding all the ice cream deciding what he wanted. Timmy had decided on four different dishes.

  The ice cream man laughed and said, "How about one." almost in an asking tone. Timmy was a little let down to only choose one but after a while he had made his choice.

  "Double chocolate swirls with fudge and sprinkles. Oh and can I have some peanuts too?" The ice cream man laughed and collected Timmy's order for him and handed it into Timmy's hand.

  Timmy got outside of the ice cream truck and to his shock him mom was standing right in front of him glaring at him! “What happened to five minutes?” she asked. He looked at her in a cute and innocent way as if trying to say woops. She picked him up put him on her shoulders and headed home.





                                                                                        ☻☺By: Stephen C. Thompson☺☻

                                                                                                            Q(°.°Q)



  Just as a little side note, even though I am currently fifteen I was twelve years old when I wrote this. I hoped it entertained you for at least a good five minutes. I have edited this recently but the basic plot is from my 12 year old self.
© Copyright 2009 Q(°.°Q) (skull406 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1528108-Little-Timmys-Adventures