*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1528581-Questions-and-Thoughts
Rated: E · Other · Psychology · #1528581
All Nighter
Questions and thoughts:

What happens when you feel like you are losing everything? Life just Feels useless and passing you by, No one seems to care or even to notice that you by the way side. Are these feelings in your head or are they real.Sometimes I know they are real, because there is proof out there: like beatings, pain, sorrow and death.

Why do people seem to have to hurt each other to be happy or just to make them feel at all? Is it taught some where out there that causing pain to others is a requirement.Is there a dark side to all human souls? Any way I hope its not a pleasure thing cause if it is I would rather not have it.

Sometimes things get a little mixed up in my head. It makes me want to scream but I got to hold it in an deal with it. You know there always seems to be someone else out there just as screwed up as I am and some even worse.

If this seems a little on the weird side please forgive me.I think it was a full moon last night and I could not sleep so I pulled an all nighter and I'm a little tired and a little wired. But you know even without sleep I fell a little clearer about things I have red a little and wrote a little.The pieces I have written are all from the heart and from deep in my mind.

I'm just passing time and I have enjoyed the time i have spent here relating my thoughts in the only way I know how. I wrote something that meant something to me and maybe it will mean something to some one else. So please read my work and let me know how you feel about it. All comments or reviews are welcome.




word count 314
© Copyright 2009 Elaine's Beary Limited*~ (elaine10-28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1528581-Questions-and-Thoughts