*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1529047-Things-Left-Unsaid
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1529047
How to deal with a bad hookup
Jake was on a bit of a dry spell. And what better way to have a wet spell then to get completely hammered. Which he did in spades. Waking up the next morning, in his own bed, he was disappointed until he noticed the naked brunette lying next to him.

“Yes!” he thought till she rolled over.

“Oh fuck no!” now ran through him mind. This was the most buck fugly girl he’d ever seen in real life. And he had banged her – twice according to her. Shit! Now all she wanted to do was cuddle, talk and spend the day with him. That wasn’t going to happen on his watch. He had to think of how to get rid of this abomination. Through his massive hangover shown a glimmer of genius.

He would tell her that he didn’t have any food here and offer to take her to breakfast. After they ate, he’d make an excuse, get her number and never ever use it in the future. She thought it was a great idea. They dressed and headed out the door. It took Jake exactly 4 steps to realize this was a stupid idea. Without a word, he turned around, went back into his apartment, locked the door, drew the shades and went back to bed.

“And that takes care of that,” he thought. And he was right.
© Copyright 2009 kevinflowers (kevin886 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1529047-Things-Left-Unsaid