*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1529587-words-upon-the-canvass-of-my-mind
Rated: GC · Poetry · Other · #1529587
Collection of thought
Words upon the canvass of my mind. 1
Be yourself12/1/2007



Up and down and around about, we come from all around the world to see the shimmering light. Hey don’t stop keep on coming on down the road to where we are,
We know you want to get in on the action, so come on get crazy with us and eat a gold fish, or write on the walls your line.
So, get in the mood down at the beach, cause it’s all com ‘in together, let’s get crazy and get with it.
We all got to have are own little thing, it maybe eating gold fish or writing on the walls or what ever you like to do’
Just keep on doing’ the things you like, cause we’re all different and that’s what makes us so special.




Revelations come to time

I just wonder what it would be like, I saw through my eyes when I was sleeping. I saw Buildings crumble and fall, Fire breathing from the abyss and the heavens. Then there was nothing , just pure white, No more tears, no more children playing ,laughing and crying The skies are silent no geese, no nothing no wedding bell no church bells no car horns, no woods no looking out over the cliffs and watching the water falls . Am I dead I don’t know but where is this place of light I have not seen anyone yet, all I remember is a pale green horse and its rider and his name was death, The moon cries tears of blood, what once was stars ,now  replaced  with the white, Was mankind’s universe the center of his own soul ? Was his soul the center of the universe if so did it collapsed around him. Now trapped inside what appears to be a ball of brilliant light, so bright that you can even hardly see. Perhaps the face of God is the light, and perhaps there are people around me. But I can’t see them because of the light. At age six it wasn’t an encounter of the third kind, maybe it was an encounter of God, warning me of the things to pass.

                                                                                          The End
                                                                                                Or


                                                                                      The beginning?





Milky Way Hitchhiker

So tired I am, Laying here wondering where my next adventure will take me
I’m sure once I close my eyes, the distance stars will steal me away and once again, I’ll be a hitchhiker on the vast milkey way.
Here I am listening to the distance cosmos as it gives me my next assignment, for I am a time traveler with a job that is never completed.
Here I am with my erector set, keeping history in order, every time I close my eyes .Like clock work, I must continue, never to stop Onward I must go, till the end of time. As long as time exists, I will always be here, working to keep past present and future in its right place.





Ghost Train

I can hear the faint cry of the locomotive as it traveled on tracks long forgotten within the valley of solitude. I could hear the repetitious clashing and clanging as it travels on rust covered tracks long since abandonment. Here I find myself keeping pace as I walk along the rail road tracks. Even though I hear the train and its haunting whistles, I see nothing immense the fog. The death of a train maybe so but the memories lives on forever.





Valuable Time

It was just the other day, I got to thinking how thing might be, working and trying to pave a better way. Its hard doing it alone and you know you got me, you got a hand when you need it. Oh it’s ok to ask, knowing you got a friend, believe in me and I’ll do the same for you .
I get kind of confused cause I don’t know where I stand with you. Just the other day has gone by and I look back to years when we were young, time is too valuable trying to be alone.
You got me if you want me.                                    Walt Kernaich June 1986


Homestead Fragments

Of past memories a touch of feelings far greater than any thing we can hold today. Only to feel the present of some force, which brings us back from time to time, to our place of home. Old dirt roads and apple tree memories white picket fence along the road of my heart. Returning to the old home I once lived in as a child, shows odd feelings which sometimes I can’t explain but only felt, thinking I can hear my mother calling my name, to come in and eat.  Listening to my father tell stories as we sat around the dinner table, the smell of hot bread baking, gives me the home feeling we all take for granted.
Walking down by the river, going swimming on a hot afternoon brings a smile and I try to picture how it was back then as I close my eyes. Many things we done together as children, comes to us from that visit to the old homestead.

Across the great water

There comes a time, when a man must make a decision in time as to what he shall do with his life, so off he traveled to the city in the skies of yesterday.
Some many years later the young man returns to his home land, with great stories, to tell his people of a new beginning where people will rule , the north America with great fire sticks ,from which smoke poured from the ends, followed by great god of thunder . in the distance skies of past warriors they mournfully looked upon these invaders from across the great water.

New World

Here As we step on the third planets surface, we learned of a new world and understanding the potentials of a great future.
We as beings shall bring knowledge to these inhabitants of the third planet, being covered with hair and can’t talk, but only make sounds,

And soon we teach them, the human beings as we call them, to speak, to built shelters and to make fire to serve them.

We shall tell them of knowledge, prepare them for dreams, and give them that burning desire to journey to new frontiers.
And when this is implanted into there hearts, their minds, and their soul to learn, to seek out to understand and at that we shall return home beyond the stars, watching what the future will bring to them.
And when the lights they see in the skies are known to them from their desire to learn, then we can truly say that they have made it after all.

For love speaks
Life’s bitter sweetness is felt most when silence speaks, for love has a lot to say. Have faith to fine the right one whom will not steer you over the cliffs of the abyss.
The universe expanding, the love you have, one can’t built a solid foundation on shaky grounds for the cracks of evil and temptation pour through ,for the foundation shall fall into the abyss as well.
Learn to have the power of focus for without focus in our lives, we would steer aimlessly.


The way of life
A man is born gentle and weak, and at his death he becomes hard and stiff. Green trees are tender and filled with sap; at their death they become withered and dry. There forth the stiff and unbending is the disciple of death, and the gentle and yielding is the disciple of life, thus an army without flexibly never wins a battle. A tree that is unbending is easy broken, the hard and the strong will fall and the soft will overcome all.



Just Born

Crimson skies and emerald beds of crystal rose, resonating to the touch of the solar winds. A scatter of light just ahead beacons from the hazy dawn
Several moons over the horizon give birth to distance stars, of this strange world.
The pungent smell of fruit of unknown origin, Journey through out this new found place
. Faint cries of birds from Distance Mountain echo through out the valley and a vague feeling came over me as I realize this world is a few weeks old. The Scarlet skies and crystalline rock that mysteriously hover over the blood stained sands; the rocks seem to harmonize with the floating crystals. A little breeze blow by and the sounds of the moon and crystals made a fantasy world look so haunted yet so drawn to it. This is a different place that I never would have experience, never knowing what the moon and the crystals may compose next.          July 6 1991



Friends always

Star light, star bright searching for an answer finding wisdom within the speckle blue skies. Wondering about life and its funny little traditions not knowing why, just knowing,
Clear as running water cool as winter winds.
Watching the snow carelessly fall to earth covering the impureness with in its white covers. Here I wait for the dawn of a beginning. I feel more alone this time of year than ever, it’s nice to know someone cares and appreciates us for the way we are, one thing
That’s rarely ever seen.
That’s one thing that makes you so outstanding is your kindness and concern thanks my friend.
 


Waiting for someone special

I know you long for someone special to share your dreams with
I know long for someone special to hold you close to them and feel the warmness with in each other
I know you long for someone special to give you what you need at any time of the hour
I know you long for someone special to go walking down the shores by the light of the silver moon
I know you long for someone special to be there when you cry out in the still of the night
I know you long for someone special to be your spouse until death part you from this old world
I know you long for someone special to care for your children and love them ever so much
I know you long for someone special to remember those special days to buy you gifts and treat you special
I know you long for someone special to live a full life with, for I know you long for someone special.



Too Soon

Like a man from another world, born by accident in a time warp, a century to early
Dreams that are real in the time to which he belongs
His world a more enchanted place to live where hate and misjudgment faded at the birth of the white unicorn
Only love peace and freedom exist here in the world in which he came
The present world in which he live in now is to premature to understand and can’t accept his way
His dreams soon become shattered it is to impossible for him to cope with a world where hate and misjudgment wars and killing exist
Only the women which he loves has accepted his way and holds the understanding and faith for him
As the years pass by the violence becomes so unbearable and common that he must seek the door that leads to his world of peace and happiness then he shall take his love one through the door with him and let it close behind them from the mess up world from which they came from and live in [peace and harmony   


Familiar stranger after all

Vague memories of yesteryear when the two of us where just children doing the things that children usually do
Whether it is playing tag or building that favorite club house just eating hot dogs over an open flame the smell of the hot dogs give you sensations that make your mouth water
Just going fishing down by the river sitting back and relaxing listening to the crickets serenade the summer night with song that makes you smile laying in field of watching the stars above these are just some of the things children do when growing up time grows so short when growing up the things that we do, are indeed so special So remember my friend no one can take memories away from us
As time goes on we lead different lives sometimes we pass stop to speak knowing we can never share the closeness that we share as children and past memories of the good things will always be remembered
So for now I’ll say good bye until the next time we pass.






                                                                                                                                                                                                                             





Crystal Blue

Just the other night I met crystal blue pursuance and just the other we listen to the old songs on the radio and smile as we looked over the look out thinking about what past memories could have been like I know in my heart belongs here with the old songs and driving in my car down the highway of my mind.
A new dawn begins as crystal blue pursuance smiles for me I’ve known her for a short time in a physical scene yet I’ve know her spiritually for what must be eon’s of a never ending journey
Sometimes the ebb swept me out to the sea of solitude for periods not know to me yet I always drift back to where it all starts to start on a new journey with eyes seeing for there first time again I look over yonder and see crystal blue pursuance just like the song a new day is beginning for all of us.




Thinking of home

Of days and nights I spend my time in my small room thinking about life and what’s going on back home
I miss sitting at the dock by the river watching the ducks swim by and play there games
Walking along the paths at our home town park and sitting at my favorite spot,
The sitting around and talking to the guys about the town’s latest business or just sit and talk about nothing.
Fishing at the lake on a Saturday afternoon, telling fish stories that will curl your hair.
Sitting down to a god home cook dinner and sitting back afterward and relaxing to a cold dink of soda.
Camping at the old camp site across the river and fishing all night by the midnight fire.
These are just some of the things I miss, The things you take advantage of when your home .And then when your far away and start to miss home ,maybe not much of a home ,however its your home and you love it dearly.
Something you may never admit to your self, that’s the problem no one is honest with there self the most important person of all, YOU.




The hurting cycle

I believe in lasting love, it gives me such a fine feeling that I could never put to words.
I believe in your smile upon your face, which gives me that extra bit of energy I need to get by.
I believe in your shimmering dark eye which tells of our past, to touch your soft hair between my fingers gives me great pleasure.
With each and every night that we lay beside each other to feel you beside me, assures me lasting security of us being together a life time.
I’ve must have waited a life time of memories, closing my eyes till my dreams came true.
I believe in you, honestly I do, I believe in love at first sight, look at what it has done for me.
I remember the first time I met you, my heart stop and time altered, even before you spoke I seen within your heart and knew it was a broken heart. I read the expressions in your face which told me, you still hurt deeply inside I seen the scars of hurt deep within you.
And I felt your fear of getting close to anyone, I tried to control my feelings and cover my love for you.
Cause I knew what your feeling carried for me, I fell hard upon the surface of reality .
And now its my turn to carry the scars of hurt upon my shoulders till someone else comes along to experience the feeling I felt and like the many others which carries those scars of hurt. In deed I hope its not me to carry on the hurt cycles.
WWK 4/1986



Who am I

I’ve been here for billions of years, I am known as a teacher, I bring pleasure; I bring pain
I bring despair; I bring sorrow, never the less, I always give hope faith and courage.
I am the billion acres of desolate land; I am the forever waving grass of a never ending field.
I can bring catastrophe, as well as happiness, I am the ocean I am the mountains I am the beat in every humans heart I am the breath every man takes.
I need not say who I am, for you know who I am for I gave every man the courage to go into battle free as the wind.
The interpretation of this verse is a individual as the  one who reads it, with the meaning never being the same.




The riders of the night skies

On one dark and stormy night ghost riders are riding across the thundering skies. So beware for they are the souls of out laws wearing black looking to take another soul for they do the devils deeds.
You can see them coming on horses breathing fire from there nostrils, s when you hear the thunder you know who is coming waiting to take you on that journey across the skies and back to hell ,so  run for your lives when you hear them thundering across the cloud covered skies.

Not so long ago you were holding my hand and smiling at me, just yesterday we went walking by the shores of lake Erie and sat on the log on the beach and watched over the great lake. And yesterday you said you love me and would never leave me, like the rest did, I was so happy then and felt that nothing could knock me down and off my feet. And yesterday was such a fine day to be in love. But today show me that your gone and found another, do you tell him you love him and will never leave him just like you did me only yesterday. Like a worn out rag doll I’m toss to the side and never to see you again, cause you got a new play thing.
                                                                                            May 26 2007AD


Timing

Oh help me, help myself from this pain I’m in. She stranded me when I needed her the most, I was down and needed her help to pull through the surgery I had. She only thought of wanting a divorce what timing she had, can’t she see I needed her in a loving way. Why does it hurt so badly, why can’t I forget her and move on.
Many moons will past before the pain lessens, and with each year that the deer run freely and the bear cubs play in the spring time, the pain will fade as did the pain from my surgery. I will look up in the great skies and cry out loud I’m free from this pain, thank you God thank you for being there.
    Will I ever love again? Only God and I knows the answer, when the time come and I see the right one I will feel it deep in my heart. I am lonely person that needs someone special, like a small sap needing TLC, so do I so do I indeed.


The burning within

Why do we burn with the passion of hate, why do we go out our way to crush and destroy someone? Is giving someone a piece of your mind not enough, why do we seek vengeance on others.
The burning feeling eats us alive, and the rage goes on and the Id within ourselves is ready to seek and destroy anything in it path.
        Each and every year the Id comes forth and stays a little longer, look at the mass murders the street gang wars children killing children the sick in mind going on murder spree. Instead of a world becoming more civilized, we have regress to a state of barbarism, we all fall victim to hate and vengeance, it consumes our soul, violence is all around us we our drowning in a sea of destruction. I’m I MAN worth saving just to kill again.


In different

Why has there been so much killing among thy brother, we our family our tree traces back to the time of Adam and EVE. So where does all this hate come from, is it the Id the beast within us all, that surface in our lives to control us to enrage us to the point of self destruction. The color of our skin has no matter here, it’s the passing of hate from us to our children, what a price to pay to teach our children how to hate blacks, Jews ect
Anyone who was different. These so called groups think they our doing us a favor by killing those who our different from them. Well NO THANK YOU!
                                                                      DEC 8th 1992


Looking for a different dawn

It’s been a year since my divorce, I’m still alone and wonder why I haven’t look for another, I seen many of pretty faces yet I shy away. Each and every dawn I look and I think to my self is this the day I will fine someone worth spending my time with. Sharing my life with, letting them know my dreams and what I expect of a relationship. The sun is rising it’s a red morning, smooth sailing is told by the sailors, I wonder if its going to be smooth sailing for me this time. Maybe today I’ll fine her that special someone, willing to take time to be with me and treat me with respect and to love me as I will love her. Someone of my class and understanding, someone of my level of thinking to understand where I coming from, I believe in a new dawn where new things happen.
I believe in everlasting love I still trust in human nature. I must to survive this crazy world, to reach out and take a chance again on love.

                                                                                    DEC 9th 2007AD









Cabin by the lake

Summer winds passes by me as I sat on the dock watching out over the lake, smiling at the boats as they pass and listening to the people laughing. I sat there for a long time with feeling of an unknown sort with mix feeling of happy and sad thought. Soon I felt my self getting up and walking toward the cabin, I could see my son busy about doing his duties for the evening getting dinner ready. It was just two room cabin that’s all, a kitchen a bedroom with a small shower and john all that’s needed for the night.
      I walked out side to the back yard and watched the camp fire, I sat there for periods not known and watch the fire as it dances about the timber and slowly consume the wood. Feelings of solitude felt over me late that evening and I realize that I am a year older. So peaceful here in this place of resting, now I know why Danny’s grandfather loves this place so much.


Lonely Christmas

Somehow the songs on the radio doesn’t thrill me any more, the tree just doesn’t look right since she is gone. Here I am trying to fool my self in thinking I’m having a wonderful Christmas, but the fact is there is no more glimmer in the lights upon the tree.
The star on top of the tree never works any more, its quiet in the kitchen and there’s no happy song’s coming from the radio. It’s a lonely Christmas this year and the branches on the Christmas tree looks out of place, I’ve try my best but I don’t have her touch. I look out side and watch the snow fall and feelings of solitude filled my soul, so I climb into my sofa chair and fall asleep til Christmas passes.


Too many step away

Just one step away, I am toward a new world
Just another step away from her
Just another way of saying good bye, Memories of yesteryear to sine on our hearts
Getting lost in an everlasting journey just another step away, here I am just one step from knowing her. Still wondering why she’s so cold toward me.
It seems like or hearts are a million miles apart, memories of yesteryear to shine on our hearts just another step away.
Just another way of saying I’m not wanted here, just another way of killing me with her words. Like a cold knife in my back, it hurts so bad it burns so bad deep inside me.
Oh were there memories of yesteryear to shine on our heats, just another step away.
Doesn’t she see how far I’ve traveled just to be with her, crossing many obstacles in my path just to be with her?
Her heart is as cold and distance as the winter snows of a far away land, I sicken at the thought of losing her.
Yes! Memories of yesteryear to shine on our heats getting lost in an everlasting journey and now it’s just one too many steps away for her and I to be together ever again.
Our heats are a million miles away and it’s just another way of saying good bye.
I GOT OVER YOU.


Patches

I remember the first time I seen him in the pet store, I fell in love with him.
He was different colors a two tone brown and white and had brown patch over his left
Eye. And the funny little noises he made gave me great pride in having him as my dear pet. He was indeed special to me no one could replace him, through time has pass we became best of friends, he knew how to please me. I would hold him so close to me and 
He would purr letting me know he love me. And in the end he try so hard to stay with me.
I was sad, and told him I would be ok and that he could go now and be with God cause that’s where all little guinea pigs go. So God please take care of my Patches. I will love his memories for ever and ever.





The Locks

I travel along beaten paths through the woods to the long forgotten locks, and watch haunted images of boats channeling through locks of a never ending voyage, many people visits here but rarely see what I see through my eyes. I see many boats and people busy about there lives along the creek, up ahead an old building lay with barren floors and empty life, of what once was full of life and laughter. Many of stories are told here, in this ghostly image, where a young girl roams the woods and locks night after night searching for her soul.


Tainted Tasty

I was once in love with my wife, til she shows me her true colors. And I was last to find out she had another, I now fell hard on my ass, about that time. Lost and alone I found tainted tasty and she took care of me, and made me forget for awhile my X-wife and all the hurt she had cause me. My hands would shake in fist of rage and tainted tasty would take care of that. I needed tainted tasty to cope through the days and nights,  Then one day out of the clear blue sky came a sign from heaven, saying to give up that bottle of tainted tasty and follow his ways and listen to his words and wisdom that he had to offer me. From that day onward, I open my eyes and could see and I listen with ears that were deaf. I now journal daily and express my feelings in the words you read, I got over my X-wife and got on with my affairs.


Not a toy

Just because you want me doesn’t mean I’m yours; you have to earn me baby so open your eyes and feel with your heart. So remember when all the times you could have been with me you choose not too, its not the way play I’m for real and not a toy you can play with, so remember you can’t just toss me out like that, I’m a living soul with feelings too.
So work hard at what you broke and fix it, which is my heart. Baby you want a second chance? I can give you that just as long as you know the rules of love. So come on a never ending voyage with me and hold on dear one. Hold on to all the dreams you want to come true, cause with out dreams you have nothing.


Dreams do come true

So dream a little dream for me, cause with out dreams you have nothing, oh lonely time
Our here now, so sat right down there on that park bench and dream a little dream for me
Just maybe it’ll come true. Just as clear as diving through cold crystal water, you feel numb it just goes to show you that you’re alive. And dreaming is part of the process of reasoning so getting with it, laugh out loud let the world know how you feel.
Get up and walk listen to the tree’s feel the wind on your face. Taste the rain upon your lips, our you dreaming or is it for real, only you can tell how it feels, does your heart pound in excitement of a new dawn. Wake up! Your dream has come true.





As the valley is filled with green grass and each year spring comes forth with new life,
The flowers are starting to bloom and the birds singing songs of love. To feel love a feeling of happiness deep within ourselves, that what we want, Lovers finding new lovers and the bright green leaves of the tall tree our so beautiful I so in love with life.
Isn’t life s wonderful I know I’m alive I’m somebody that’s who I am, Hey look at me I’m in love with life isn’t it great to be alive.
Oh thank you dear lord for giving me this wonderful chance to realize I’m alive,
I walked through the forest and I could hear the voices of nature calling me and I stop by an old oak tree to listen to what the leaves had to say. And the leaves shouted, oh isn’t it great to be alive, to be alive as life goes on cry the leaves from the old oak tree.
Here in the spring we meet new friends find new lovers, life is just one big game we all play, sometimes winning sometimes losing but we’ve always alive so smiles, God loves you.




Stepping stones to the stars

For the most part, we spend a life time searching for answers to the great question of all, is there life else where? Over 300 years ago we ask ourselves is there life across the great waters, and we voyage across the waters against the elements and discovered life and a new land. Now we ask is there life beyond the reach of earth. From wooden boats to star ships made of metal, that journeys into the over reaches of earth atmosphere.
Some day in the near future we will travel to distance worlds and terra form them, Mars the first and we will call it home. Yes the planets in our solar system is our stepping stones to the beginning of a never ending journey, even after Earth and Mars our long gone the distance worlds will bring forth life and the human race will continue.
      Some day we will leave our own galaxy and travel to near by galaxies and bring forth life to those worlds, until we have the chance to meet new life forms, then we shall search the galaxies together to find our brothers among the stars. To show good fellowship among our distance family to learn from each other, to give thanks to the food of knowledge we have before us. Yes there our a few groups who think we shouldn’t mess with outer space, and they use the excuse if God wanted us to be in space he would have made it so.  But they don’t realize that God has provided us the way, he gave us knowledge to journey into the great openness of the cosmos. God gave us the sense to think and reason to work out problems of space flight. We will have cities and forest upon the red surface of Mars someday; there will be a link between the two worlds.



       



This time I made my mind up, this will take you to the limit of my heart and soul, where I want you too be. So let’s play in the sun and run on the sands of the seven seas and sing songs of happiness. Girl I want to love you in a special way that no one else has touch you, to give you that feeling you need to be whole again.
To let you know that I’m there for you at any time you need me, understand this I’m not just talking I really mean what I say. Somehow I’m not whole if your not there for me.
So let be together holding hands as we walked along the shores of my love. come along with me baby we can’t go wrong as long as we stay together, walk along the sunset of my dreams and we will love a million times for you are my soul mate.






The virgin rain forest raped of its virginity now infested with creatures of a distance world. The raging and untamed canals now possessed by distance inhabitants of a world from galaxies long forgotten. The pure red snows of the towering mountains impregnated
With the presence of life, as they make their tracks down its untouched slopes,
Indeed a new world beginning, oceans teaming with life the skies still new and the sun bright blue, over shadowed by the three moons. These first hours of a new world, let’s give it a good birth.

Fragments of love

Like these stones at my feet, a fragment of this world as we are a fragment in time.
Not knowing how close or how far apart we will be, and like these stones which will remain here forever, so shall a part of us for now, while live. To live with each other until death parts us, like the sands that washes away from the sandy shores, no longer seen from our view, yet they still remain hidden in the crystal blue sea. Like a part of us washes away known to us as death. Our soul’s journeys along stars that rest within the black sea of limbo, our love imprints itself upon the stones for a life time of memories.
I sometimes wonder why each and every one of us is put here on this old world, I get tht feeling all the time and as I walk don old dir roads in the country and take a deep smell of the tangible forest near by, it gives me lasting memories of yesteryear its been such a long time since I’ve seen you.
My dream lady I’ve fallen in love with you, you’re an understanding  women so special with each and every night I sleep I dream of you, your face is a little fuzzy, cause I don’t know who you could be, but soon I will find you and share a true come
True.
                                                                                Dec 15 1992AD


Amber Sunset

Amber sunset off in the not too far distance, amber sunset what a beautiful sight, brings such a fine feeling deep inside me. Flying high you can see amber sunset many times before darkness, and while I lay in my bed I look forward to another amber sunset.
She is the one for me oh amber sunset let’s run away together, you turn me on.
Can’t wait til I have another encounter with amber sunset, let me hold you so close til you feel my heart pounding in my chest. Let me be your sugar daddy for now, while we play I can feel my self letting go as we join each other for another afternoon delight. Amber sunset make my dreams come true.


She was the one for me

She is the one for me and I love her, so bring it on and let the love shine on our hearts.
Oh look at her waiting by the door waiting for me to come home, and she had love on her mind and nothing was going to stop that, not even the rain. So look at her waiting for me, and the feeling was just right the music playing while the candles flicker in the dim light. A great dinner was ready as she waited for me to walk up the steps it was such a nice feeling to hold her in my arms and kiss her sweet lips and taste the honey and wine gave me such a rush. To be with her all night long, is what I waited for all day as I work, and now here we our laying next to each other making love that’s what it’s all about whey or in love.



Seem like yesterday

Only yesterday we had met and look at us now, for only yesterday has shown me feelings I didn’t even know I had.
Only yesterday it took me to realize that I love her and yesterday will always be in my heart, because yesterday was when I met her and fell in love.
Blue skies above and no more stormy nights for me and yesterday at my side, I can make it through the night til tomorrow.
And yesterday I’ll never forget because I would have never met her if it wasn’t for yesterday.
So now I can spend my time tomorrow with her close to me, just remember yesterday it was you that got us together and I’ll love you yesterday for making my dreams come true.

Searching for the right women

A long time I’ve search for the right women, a women who would understand me.
A woman who would accept me as I am, she can hold me, she can hear me cry, something I don’t share easy. This woman can hold my heart close to her and make me strong, through all the hard times to face, it’s a long hard road but with her we can make it. I know when I’m sick she’ll care for me, so hurt my women she is the best thing in my life.
I know because I love her and would die for her. I’ve looked for her a long time and found many wrong women in my life and learn the hard way. Let’s be careful with our women, for they deserve the very best, and I’m not sure I deserve her, I only hope she will love me like I love her.

Note in a bottle

Floating out to sea, writing of man on a desert island, not knowing if it will ever get read or help will come. Only hope keeps him sane for the days to come, searching for food and water here in this place of pure solitude, bug and snail seem nice to eat, maybe a fish or two will come along and get trap in the tide. He build his fire out of things he gather and maker it happen with luck and hard work, his fire akin now and he roast his fish and eats well enjoys his feast. Another day passes and he marks of another day upon a stone made for his calendar, starting another day same as yesterday, fish to find snail to gather and bug to capture. Thinking about the note in the bottle and how far it has gone.

A little bitty soul that loves me

She always so happy to see me, and never happy to just lay beside me, she always wants to lay on my chest and snuggle up to my neck, and when I stroke her she purr’s in delight at my touch. She loves me unconditionally and knows I will never let any harm come to her, I know she won’t last a long time, for her kind has a short life span, so I must give her all the love she needs. She is very beautiful with all the multicolor fur, which has many tones of brown and white, Molley is the name I gave her, she is my baby guinea pig. And I always love my pets, they our special to me and brings a lot of joy in my lonely life. I will always remember all my guinea pigs for they our all special to me.

Pains of Endearment

Pains of endearment in the beginning, as I was brought into this world.
Pains of endearment as you watch me go to school for the first time.
Pains that you felt in your heart as you watched me grow up.
My eyes filled with tears, after wrecking my bike, and you came and hold me, telling me it’s going to be alright.
Pains of endearment received in your heart once again, tears of joy as you watched me walk down the halls from graduation.
The pain that you felt because you knew I would be leaving, tears in your eyes as you watched me walk down the aisle of marriage.
Pains in your heart as you watch me through all my trials and tribulations.
Like the white sands that blows away from the desert of past memories not knowing it will ever come back, just blowing around til coming to rest. Just like you, but you were always there for me.
We share a lot in this crazy old word.
P.S. I love you mom.

Through the journeys of my life

I became aware of the cruelness of people because of a deformity I had at birth, now
Corrected and at that time the hurt became deep within my heart.
The names that they called me became the bricks and my tears mixing with the mud became the mortar that created my wall around me. And as the years go by my wall grew tall and strong, thought to be indestructible, suddenly I felt a small chip fall away from my wall, until the chip form a hole large enough for me to reach out. Then I felt a soft yet small hand, a women hand that would be my wife.
Through the years my walls became weak until I heard a voice so different yet so familiar and it was so loud that it allow my walls to crumble like the walls of Gerico.
At that time, I realize that Jesus Christ had entered into my heart, and I cried tears not of sorrow, but of joy for I became free of the anger and the hurt I felt deep inside me.
He truly is my savior, Jesus Christ, and I love him as much as my wife loves me.
And I know he loves me truly for my wife truly loves me also and would die to protect me. That’s why I love her so much. Thanks be to God.

 


 

 






 
 




.








 



 










 












                                         


















© Copyright 2009 Walter W Kernaich Jr (kernaich at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1529587-words-upon-the-canvass-of-my-mind