*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1529997-A-page-from-an-Indian-Girls-Diary
Rated: 13+ · Other · Experience · #1529997
This is the first thing I have tried in writing about a girl's experience
I was bored today, really bored. None of mine usual friends were online and I was tired of playing the same games again and again. So what else to do on a Sunday evening when you are stuck at office?

The office was good to work in but there should be work, It was not the first time I was working on a Sunday but today was different. By the way my name is Naina I am 23 years old working in a call center.

I work as a senior executive so I have work till my customer wants a senior to talk to. So far so good.

To kill this boredom I went to chat on one of the site, It was routineyou are in that big box where in there are so many people, then suddenly you have small pop ups coming in with different users asking your age, your looks, your town.

You have to maybe logically or which ever way you choose select a guy then start the chatting. The first 10 mins are gone in finding out the name, age, gender, and location.

You got the gist of it i guess, I was doing something the same thing and I found a guy his chat name was donnrtrustanyone I was intrigued by his chat name we started chatting, I came to know he 26 from abroad. We started discussing things where time went I never knew, I was enjoying myself as he had many things similar to me and a dangerous streak. After initial one hour we were discussing about our past relationships, he told me about his 3 girlfriends and I told him about 1 of mine. On that note he asked me If I ever had sex, if anyone else would have asked this question I would have blasted that guy and ignored him but this guy or the situation don’t know which one made me answer him. Which was that I have never had sex. He then asked me if would like to do it on net, I was quiet curious and suspicious about him asking me that question. I asked him what did he mean, and revert came it wa a safe practice to learn as we are not doing anything LITERALLY. I guess he understood my hesitation and told me to forget it. But then I was intrigued, I asked him the method to which he replied nothing much its only what we imagine how it should be.

It was exciting to hear, I had a boyfriend long time back and I knew what a guy’s touch could do and was without that touch for a long time by choice but it still was the fact. I wanted to try it, and once for a while feel reckless.

My mind had questions like what will everyone say, what will this guy think about me? What if someone comes. But U know what no one will know till I tell them, and I wasn’t planning on meeting or dating this guy to matter what he thinks about me. I wasn’t doing with video so if anyone came they can’t see anything and I won’t let them read my screen. I knew I wanted to do it, and was arguing with myself or not arguing but convincing.

I said yes. And it was a new experience to say things to him writing what I wanted to do. He took the lead but I am a fast learner and I started enjoying it. All in all it was a new thing I learned after that I had to log out and he had to sleep, we both said bye and logged out.

This was one experience I would always remember, I never added that guy or spoke to him again but I would remember him.

© Copyright 2009 Kanchan (kanchanmaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1529997-A-page-from-an-Indian-Girls-Diary