*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530491-4D-Episode-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jones
Rated: · Script/Play · Military · #1530491
A comic script for a series I might do, if I can find a worthwhile artist, wink wink.
4D Episode 1

"Sandblasted"

Panel 1: Binocular view of an American army camp in a forested area, showing a row of hummers with MGs mounted on the roll bars.

Panel 2: Same perspective of base, but now showing 4 of our characters lying prone on a ridge overlooking the camp, left to right, Capt, Sarge, Tiger, Tess.
         
Panel 3: Show front view of row of faces with binoculars over eyes, left to right; Tess, Tiger, Sarge, Capt.

            Sarge : "I want one."
            Tess: "One what?"

Panel 4: Close up on one of the hummers, serious looking square jawed American soldier off to the side.
            Text box: "One of those"

Panel 5: Close up on Capts mouth showing stubble, gold tooth and cigarette.
            Capt: "OK"

Text strip across page: SANDBLASTED

Page 2

Panel 1: Head and shoulders front view of an American being clipped over the head by something pink like a blackjack with a Hello Kitty on it. Stunned expression.

              SFX: THUD!

Panel 2: Capt. kneeling behind cover, now in base, directing Tiger (licking a knife) towards an American sentry who is looking the other way. Villainous expressions all round, we know what is going to happen.

Panel 3: Capt. Standing by a hummer, same soldier from earlier now unconscious/dead at his feet. Tiger is under the dashboard in the background, Capt is talking into a radio headset.

              Capt. “Are you in position?”

Panel 4: Sarge standing by a sentry post next to a gate, surrounded by Unconscious (dead?) yanks, Tess in background fiddling with gate controls. Sarge talking into radio headset.

              Sarge: “Good to go, boss”
              Capt. (on radio) “We’re on our way”

Panel 5: Hummer tearing up to gatepost, Tess thumbing a lift. Sign above gate says: SOCCENT

              SFX: (tapering font) “VVROOOooom…”

Panel 6: Klaxon on a pole, going off, general alarm.

              SFX: Breep!Breep!Breep!

Page 3

Whole Page: Our crazy heroes in a hummer, Sarge driving, Tiger on the MG on the top, swerving around a tree with bullets flying past.

            SFX: Zip! Zip! Tzing! (Under Hummer) Vroooom!

Page 4

Panel 1: Americans armed with M4s shooting away at hummer rapidly disappearing into the distance. Clouds of dust etc.

            SFX: Dak! Dak! Dak!

Panel 2: American soldiers back in the hummer parking lot, mounting up onto two other hummers, 3 soldiers per hummer. That’s hummer 3 times in one sentence.

Panel 3 (across page): The two pursuit hummers drive past the shooters by the gate, side view, MGs loaded and ready, angry expressions on the faces of the crews.
         
            SFX: (Two lines overlapping, like shadows) Vroooom! Vroooom!

Panel 4: View back down a dirt road from the Hero hummer, Tess’ head looking back on the extreme right of the panel, two hummers in the distance, partially concealed by dust clouds. Speed.

            Tess: “We got company!”

Page 5/6

Full double page spread of the hero hummer drifting around a bend, the driver looking sideways to where he’s going and grinning like a madman, with the MG on the roof pointing the opposite direction, blazing away with Tiger facing the opposite way to the driver and showing a similar expression. Lots of dust.

Page 7

Panel 1: A flaming American hummer with bullet holes in the bonnet ramps into/through an earth berm next to the road.

SFX: Whuumf

Panel 2: The second hummer swerves around the flaming wreckage of the first one, firing away still.

Panel 3: Tiger looking back towards the hummer about 10 metres away.

Panel 4: Close up on Tiger's mad eyes, giving the impression that one is twitching.

Page 8

Full page spread. Go nuts here, Tiger in a full on action pose flying through the air, machete above head, jumping back to the other hummer to kick come serious ass. Think heroic, almost superhero comic-y here.

Page 9

4D logo in a square dominating the page, with a small box-out showing the crew having a smoke on the wreckage of a hummer.



© Copyright 2009 Jones (thisoke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530491-4D-Episode-1