*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530673-The-Drama-Club
by Cheryl
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1530673
Exhib ENF strip adult prequel Heather’s Adventure 2 girls learn of their lifestyles
This story is a work in progress, and is a prequel to the story “Heather’s Adventure”. I had originally written Heather’s Adventure as a stand-alone story, but I liked the ideas and the characters, and decided to explore the beginnings of the group.

I’m stuck on a few things. First, I always appreciate comments on grammar, structure and flow. But there are some other things that I could use some advice on.

In Chapter two I introduce Heather, but then don’t get back to her until Chapter six. I feel like this is too long, but I don’t know how to fix that. I could move chapter two to sit between chapter three and four (as it stands now), but I am afraid it won’t flow as well. I could add some background about Heather in a new chapter stuck in the middle there, to bring the readers back around to Heather’s story, but I’m not sure that anything is needed to help define her character, and I’m afraid it would interrupt the flow of the story. The other thing I could do is combine chapters two and six and edit them down to flow better together, but then chapters one through five are all about Gina, and I feel like some things will get lost.

I am blocked as it comes to chapter twelve. I have some ideas that I can share. If you read the story and are interested, please write a quick review and in it ask for details about what I have planned for the rest of the story. I have a rough outline of events in my head, but I’m not fully pleased with them, so perhaps someone will be able to help me modify the idea to work better than what I’ve thought of.

Any advice, assistance or general observations about what I have so far would be greatly appreciated!

~Cheryl



The Drama Club – a Prequel to “Heather’s Adventure”
By: Cheryl

Chapter 1

Gina was an attractive, popular girl who was outgoing and involved in school and other social activities, but she always felt something was missing. She played softball at school, had a large circle of friends, did well in her classes, and maintained as civil a relationship with her mom as any teenaged girl could be expected. But something she could not define was missing.

She went on dates with popular, cute boys in school, but always came home frustrated. There was an emptiness; an ache for something that she couldn’t quite place.

Tony changed her life forever. Change is occasionally a scary thing, and sometimes change is bad. Although this change may have qualified as scary, it was definitely not in the bad category.

She met Tony just after her seventeenth birthday. He was almost a year older, and was not the typical guy she dated. She’d never gone out with a guy from a different school, and Tony was a senior at Jefferson High School across town. She was also used to popular guys. Tony had a few close friends, and although he wasn’t cold to everyone else, it was clear that his friends were his friends, and he was not interested in others. Gina was used to shallow relationships with dozens of “friends”, but after only a few dates with Tony, seeing the way he and his friends interacted, shared, and got along, she began to understand that she had no “real” friendships in her life.

Tony was easy to talk to, as well. She found herself sharing things with him, trusting him, and falling in love with him. Gina had, in the past, professed love for Chuck, the star of the wrestling team, and for Adam, the class president, but she was realizing that she’d never felt anything for them. She’d been infatuated with how they could elevate her social status, but cared little for them as people. She also realized that they had cared little, if at all, for her; only for her body, her pretty face, and the sex.

The emptiness, the yearning for something unnamed, however, remained. The longing was less, but still present. Sometimes she would feel a thrill, when she would be gutsy and rise from his bed and walk to the bathroom still naked. Normally, though, she would do what was proper, and pull on his shirt and her panties.

Tony was large and muscled, with a stocky frame on his five foot, eight inch body. He wasn’t interested in school sponsored sports, and instead lifted weights with his friends. His idols were in the sport of body building, which Gina hadn’t really thought of as a sport until she heard Tony speak of it so passionately. His knowledge of the muscles, digestion, metabolism and training techniques was staggering. Previously, Gina had never found the overly-muscled guys all that attractive; she had found their appearance more Neanderthal than anything. But knowing Tony, sharing his passion and understanding his thoughts and dreams made it somehow beautiful to her. His muscles were intimidating, but he was a gentle man, with an even temper and an eloquent manner. He could express himself better than any boy she had known, and she knew that he didn’t have it in him to raise his fists in anger.

Feeling comfortable, content, and just a little saucy one afternoon, she danced for him. She led him to his bed, then pulled away from him. She turned on his iPod, and she began to sway. Slowly, while dancing, she stripped for him. Once she was naked she kept dancing. She knew she should go to him and be with him, but she enjoyed the feeling of being watched. She allowed the next song to start, and still she kept dancing.

For his part, Tony sat and watched her, smiling, and enthralled by her. They had been sleeping together for a few months, and he had seen her naked body, but usually for brief flashes. Now she was swaying sexily to the music, turning slowly and moving lithely, allowing him to see in great detail and prolonged scrutiny the body of the girl with whom he was falling in love. She felt vulnerable and exposed, but alive and invigorated by her exposure.

She came to him, panting slightly, still moving her hips, still rocking her body to the rhythm of the music. He leaned back, allowing her to dance on top of him, but teasing her by avoiding contact. She moved forward, allowing her thighs to touch his. She leaned onto him and grasped his shirt to pull him to her. He took gentle hold of her wrists, pulled her hands off, and leaned back on the bed, continuing to watch her.

Another song ended, and another started.

Still she danced, moving her body, her hips now grinding rather than swaying. She had reached full arousal without a touch. He could see the moisture glistening on her swollen sex, but still he held back, watching her.

She closed her eyes as her hands began tracing circles around her stomach and breasts. Her hips were thrusting now, and the more she thought about the bawdy display she was giving, the more her arousal built.

She leaned forward, grabbing at his shirt to take it off. He rebuffed her once again, silently bidding her to continue dancing for him.

Her hands resumed their soft caressing of her skin, which was now hot with passion.

Another new song.

Her hands strayed to her swollen pussy, gently brushing the light triangular tuft of pubic hair at first, then finding the more sensitive areas.

Tony broke the silence with one word. “No.” It wasn’t an order; it was a request. The look in his eyes and the tone of his voice made the meaning clear; “Not yet.”

She obeyed, understanding now that he wanted to watch her as much as she wanted to be watched. She continued to dance, if it could even be called dancing any more. His legs were between hers, forcing her knees apart so she could stand close. She shifted her weight left, then right, forward and back on her feet, causing her hips to move in a small figure-eight. Her head would loll back, eyes closed, and then with a jerk that started at the knees she would snap her whole body forward. Her breathing was harder, and her entire body was glistening slightly with a thin sheen of perspiration.

Her fingertip grazed her nipple, and she came. It wasn’t an earth-shattering orgasm, but she came, and hadn’t even touched her pussy. She came from the eroticism of everything; dancing, touching herself, being watched, and her surrender of control, allowing him to dictate her actions.

She fell forward onto him, and he pulled her close, holding her in his strong, massive arms as she shuddered through the waves of pleasure. He kissed her gently, prolonging her bliss and wordlessly providing reassurance. She felt mildly embarrassed, only for a moment. The look in his eyes and the rigidness in his pants told her that she need not feel ashamed for how her body reacted, and she gave herself to him and to sex more deeply and more unreservedly than she ever had before. She came again and again that night. She had never known she was multi-orgasmic, but they were both delighted at the discovery.

And the emptiness and longing abated.

+++++ Chapter 2

Heather was a pretty girl who kept in shape with a combination of good genetics, youth, and weight training. She wasn’t one of those women who you’d mistake for a man, but she was toned and strong. Her dad’s business partner had a son who was one of those muscle heads. Or at least that’s what she thought of him at first. His name was Sean, and it turned out he wasn’t as dumb as she initially thought.

She had been guilty of stereotyping him. Because he was a gym rat and hung around with other gym rats, she’d automatically assumed him a meat-head. He and the other three overly-muscled guys that were always with him would grunt and make animal noises as they lifted and squatted and pressed more weight than was really necessary.

She got to know these guys not only because of Sean’s relation to her dad’s business partner; that was merely one of the catalysts. The other was her school. Her parents were divorced, and she lived with her dad, who wanted only the best education for her, and therefore sent her only to private schools; it had been this way since first grade. For high school, therefore, she was chauffeured by her father every morning to St. Theresa’s on the complete other side of town. It was a better school, and it was near her dad’s office, where he and his partner owned and operated a computer sales company. The first floor of their office building contained a full service gym, complete with studios, classes, weight machines, free weights, a pool and a running track.

School was over at 3:00, but her father’s work usually didn’t end until after 6:00. Wednesdays she had Drama club after school. Her dad thought it would be good for her to gain confidence, and she had always enjoyed acting; putting on plays in the back yard and acting out movie scenes with her friends.

But she had several hours to kill after school every other day. She was always able to hide in an empty office and work on her homework, but often got bored. That’s when she started heading down to the gym a few days a week. Her dad had a family membership there, provided by his company, so he suggested she take advantage of it.

She’d met Sean at her dad’s work functions before; Christmas parties, company picnics and other events like that, but she had always been somewhat aloof. She was cordial to him, but never friendly.

The gym was largely empty in the late afternoon. The office workers were not yet finished working, but the moms and the self employed had already gotten on the road, eager to beat the rush hour traffic. Over the first year Heather got to know Sean and his friends, and found that they were nothing like what she had pictured them to be. They were all highly intelligent young men a few years older than her. They were not, physically, her ideal, but there was no denying that they were in excellent physical shape. They would run on the treadmills three days a week, and she marvelled at their sub seven minute miles. And try as she might, she could not help being impressed by their sheer strength, watching them lift weights.

And, to top it off, they were nice to her in a big-brother way. None of them ever made a pass at her, although they did all let her know that they thought she was attractive. They taught her about weight lifting, and how she could lift weights without gaining size and ending up looking like a boy. They talked to her about nutrition and cardio, and by the end of the first year she had dropped from a 3-4 dress size to a 0-1, which she found amazing, considering that she hadn’t lost any weight.

“Muscle weighs more that fat.”

They had told her that a hundred times, but she was still attuned to the scale; a slave to ‘how much do you weigh’. It was hard to accept that the numbers on the scale didn’t matter; it was how her clothes fit and what she saw looking back at her from the mirror that counts.

And the girl in the mirror was hot. She had to admit it quietly to herself, although it made her blush a bit. She had been a skinny girl going into high school, and although she looked okay in her jeans and t-shirts, the leisure uniform of most of the girls her age, she lacked definition and shape. The school uniform consisted of a blue and white plaid wool skirt, to be worn no higher than 2 inches above the knee, and a white oxford shirt. There was no variation, and no way to make it look sexy. The teachers could actually measure the skirt length if they felt it was too short, and even issue a detention if it was. Most girls wore their skirts down to the knees to avoid questions, and Heather was no exception. The unflattering school uniform largely hid her body, so she worried little about her appearance before her transformation.

All of that had changed. She had lost fat around her midsection, leaving her with a tight, toned stomach, real grown-up hips, strong thighs and hamstrings that were well defined and shapely, and toned calves. Her B cup breasts were average size, but seemed to fit her five foot 3 inch frame so much better than they had before. Her stomach below, shoulders above and arms next to them were so much more defined and tight that they seemed somehow to stand out more.

This physical transformation had given her so much more confidence, and she found she had become addicted to the gym, just as these guys were. She now understood how they could spend hours every day taxing their physical limitations. She herself found a thrill in seeing just how hard she could push, just how much she could do, and an even bigger thrill at home, after her shower, when she could admire the results of her hard work in the mirror.

She really liked her new self.

+++++ Chapter 3

Gina repeated her dance routine for Tony with more regularity, increasing her sexual energy and her exposure to him. As the weeks passed, she allowed herself to become even more free and sexual in her dancing, moving more, touching herself less reservedly, and looking forward to the next time. She even found herself practicing in front of her mirror, which both thrilled and frightened her.

One night after she had danced for him, masturbated for him, and then had incredibly passionate sex with him, they lay next to each other in his bed. He told her how hot the past few weeks had been, but how she had never looked as sexy as she did tonight. She told him how excited she had gotten, and how she sometimes liked feeling naughty. She confessed to practicing in front of the mirror.

He pulled the sheets back and exposed her. She flushed slightly with embarrassment, but didn’t grab to pull them back. They talked about her body, and about her exposure. Her focus was on him, on his voice and his words and his eyes, and her hand, of its own accord, moved to touch her sex. She discovered this and blushed again, but he asked her to continue. She did, nervously at first, but quickly finding a rhythm, and she came again.

As the night wore on, she discovered her true feelings and felt free to confess them. They were learning about her together; these were things she didn’t know about her own self before the epiphanies hit her. He didn’t judge or comment; he simply listened and guided her along her thought processes.

She was an exhibitionist. She wanted to be watched, and she loved it when he was looking. She thought that, perhaps, it could be fun to be watched by others, too. To be seen naked, examined, displayed, lusted after. It was naughty and wrong and inappropriate, but she wanted it. She wanted to try. Thinking about it turned her on more than she would normally have admitted. That night, however, there were no secrets.

Finally he spoke. “I trust my friends; my good friends, anyway. They’re like my brothers. You know Mark, Evan and Sean.

Gina trusted them, too. They were Tony’s closest friends, she had grown close to them over the months she and Tony had been together. They were all smart, funny and kind. They had helped her change her opinion of bodybuilders. They were her closest friends, too.

“I don’t know.” she replied, understanding where he was going with this. “You want me to try to strip in front of them?”

“Only if you want to. I’d talk to them. We could do it however you’re comfortable. We could make it a game, or a dare, or a bet. If you don’t want to do it, you don’t have to.”

The openness of the night, and the sincerity of everything that had been happening kept her honest with herself and with him. The thought was intriguing. “I think the only things holding me back are what they’d think. And you.” she confessed.

“Me?”

“Would you really be jazzed about your girlfriend getting naked in front of your buddies? I mean, wouldn’t you be jealous?”

“Are you kidding? Hell no! I think that would be so incredibly hot… I can’t even find the words. You’re so beautiful, so incredible, and so sexy. Sharing that with them, letting them see just what I have with you… oh my God!”

She blushed but didn’t reply for a moment. “What would they think? You know them better than me.”

“Well, I’ll be honest… this has never come up before.”

They both laughed.

“But they love you. They know how much I love you.”

“You love me?” she interrupted.

Now it was Tony’s turn to blush. “Of course I love you, and I love you more every time we’re together. I miss you more every time we’re apart.”

“I love you, too!” she cried, throwing her arms around him and kissing him deeply. It was the first time either of them had meant it when they spoke those words, and it felt strangely magical, as though by finally expressing it they had created a solid, unbreakable bond between them. She had always been a fan of the Harry Potter books and movies, and now she actually believed that some kinds of magic were, in fact, real.

“I don’t want to lie to them.” She said finally.

“What?”

“I want to do it. I want to try. But I don’t want to lie to them. They’re your best friends, and I think they’re my best friends, too. I feel like it, anyway…” she trailed off.

“They would be honored to find that you consider them your friends,” he said, and he softly kissed her forehead.

She blushed. He had a way of making her feel so special, as though bestowing her friendship on another was a wonderful gift. She had never felt that she mattered all that much until him.

“I don’t want to lie to them.” she repeated, unsure of what else to say.

“Okay, so what do we want to say?”

“Will you tell them? When I’m not there?”

“Sure.” He kissed her on the nose. “What do you want me to tell them?”

“Tell them the truth. Tell them… I don’t know…” She was embarrassed to verbalize it.

“I’ll tell them that you’re the sexiest woman alive, and that you think you’re an exhibitionist. I’ll tell them that you need their help to find out for sure, and that you’re going to strip for them to see if it gets you turned on.”

“I sound like a freak!”

“You don’t talk that way about my girlfriend or I’ll have to tickle you until you can’t breathe!”

She squealed out loud as he grabbed her hips, making them both fall into a fit of giggles. She truly did love him. He would never let anything happen to her. She could do this because he was by her side, and with him there everything would be okay.

+++++

“You told them?! Oh, God, what did they say?”

“Well they…”

“Don’t tell me! I don’t want to know!”

“It’s not…”

“Oh, God… Don’t tell me. Okay… no, wait! Can you come over? I can’t do this on the phone!”

“I’m pulling into your driveway now.”

“I love you. How do you know me so well?”

“You’re part of me. Now get out here.”

Just seeing him had a calming affect on her. After riding in the car for half a mile, she was much more under control. “Okay, tell me. Be honest.”

“They think it’s really hot.” He laughed at her.

She hit his arm, hard. “Tell me everything, you dick!”

“I’m not going to tell you anything if you keep calling me names!”

“I’m going to bite your balls if you don’t tell me what happened!”

He laughed again. “Remind me to wear a cup before you give me another blowjob.”

She hit his arm again, harder this time.

“Okay! Wow… you’re really strong.”

“Tell me!” she laughed.

He was teasing her, but he had succeeded in completely easing her tension. She was no longer focused on her anxiety, but now locked in their playful banter. He always knew how to help her keep control of her emotions.

“I told them what we talked about. I said ‘Gina’s the sexiest girl on the planet, and last night we said I love you to each other and meant it.’ Then I told them ‘she also told me that you guys have become her best friends.’ They already know… we’ve talked about how your other friends are just shallow. Like you and I have talked about before.”

“What did they say?”

“They love you. They think you’re great, and they’re happy for me. They all wanted me to tell you that they think of you as a friend, too.”

She blushed, but didn’t speak. She was eager for the rest of the story, and was fearful that if she spoke she would delay the telling.

“So then I told them that you and I are into some cool, kinky stuff, and that we think you’re an exhibitionist.”

She wanted to interrupt, but could not find her voice. She needed to know how they responded, and for a brief moment wished she had insisted on being there when they were told, so she could see their faces and read their reactions herself.

“And then I told them that I wanted you to strip for them. I told them that they can look, but I’m the only one who can touch.”

Gina was sweating. It was mid February in Chicago, and the temperature was well below freezing, and she was sitting in Tony’s passenger seat sweating.

“What did they say?” she asked quietly.

“They think it’s awesome! What’d you really think they’d say? I mean, they wanted to be sure I was cool with it, but they don’t think you’re weird or anything.”

“I can never see them again. We have to move. Let’s run away together. Go to Vegas and get married and live in the desert.”

“I don’t think you can get married in Vegas if you’re not eighteen.” He said thoughtfully. “And it would be a hell of a commute for me to get back here for work every day.”

She hit his arm again, this time much more playfully, and with less force.

“You’ll be fine.” He assured her. He tried to change the subject, but she couldn’t think of anything else for the rest of their date. Even as nervous and frightened as she was, she found herself strangely aroused, and although part of her wished to back out of it altogether, she derived a strange pleasure as the two of them planned how and when it would happen.

+++++

The days passed in fits and bursts. An agonizingly slow Monday was followed by a Tuesday and Wednesday that seemed to take, combined, less than an hour. Thursday more than made up for the lost time, and Friday seemed unable to decide. She had barely gotten to school when it was lunchtime. Then it seemed that the afternoon classes crawled by at quarter time, so that she was emotionally exhausted by the time the final bell rang. Tony picked her up and took her to dinner, where she was unable to eat much. She felt guilty for wasting the food that he’d paid for.

“You ready to do this?” he asked. It was genuine concern, but there was still a slight challenge in his voice. He knew she really did want to go through with it, and that a dare would spur her competitive nature to push past her reservations about it.

“You’d better be right about them, or I’ll kill you.”

“You’ll kill me? You’re willing to commit murder over your tits? You’ve got a really high opinion of your tits.”

“I hate you, you know that?”

“Weird. You told me you love me when I picked you up. I guess that’s what my dad meant when he said women are always changing their minds.”

“Let’s not talk about your dad just now, okay?”

“Point taken. Let’s talk about your tits again.”

“Yep. Still hate you.”

“Even if I could find a way to hate you, I’d still love your tits.”

“I’m going to let your best friends look at my tits, and I’m going to make you stay in the other room.”

“Wouldn’t work. I can’t be trusted. I’d peek.”

“I’m going to lock you in the bathroom like we do with my dog when company comes.”

“Sorry.” He said, holding up his right hand and wiggling his fingers. “Opposable thumbs. They haven’t made a bathroom door yet that can hold me!”

“I really do hate you. You’re acting like I’m kidding, but I’m totally not.”

“Sometimes it takes me a few minutes, but I always manage to open the doors.”

“A few minutes?”

“Only sometimes. Most of the time I can figure them out quicker.”

“You get locked in a lot of bathrooms?”

“My parents have a lot of company over.”

“They must be so proud of your skills with a doorknob.”

“I thought we weren’t talking about my parents.”

“I think it’s better than talking about my tits right now.”

“But I really do love your tits.”

“I’m going to get naked in front of your friends, aren’t I?”

“Our friends. And yes, totally, completely naked. It’s gonna be awesome. We could talk about your pussy if you’d rather. I just figured that might make you nervous.”

“Right. I’m very comfortable with everyone seeing my tits. It’s my hideously deformed pussy I’m concerned about.”

“It’s not deformed. Most of it is inside… you can’t even see it.”

“I wish I had a dick.”

“I’d hate that. I probably wouldn’t have had sex with you as many times if you had a dick.”

“Not as many times?”

“No. For sure not as many. A few, though. See, you have really nice tits.”

“My tits are nice enough for you to take it in the ass?”

“Oh, I never said that. No. I’d play with your tits for a while, then flip you over and give it to you. Then, if you’re really nice to me, I might give you a reach-around.”

“What the hell is a reach around?”

“Oh… that’s when you reach around front and get the other person off.”

“I think I’m scared that you know that.”

“I’m very well educated by movies.”

“You shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a video store or movie theater if that’s what you’re learning.”

“Oh, come on. You’re impressed by my vast stores of useless knowledge and you know it.”

“What girl doesn’t dream of learning gay sex lingo from her boyfriend while on her way to a party where she’s going to be the stripper? You’re Prince Charming over there!”

“It’s not just gay sex. I could give you a reach around if we were doing it doggy style.”

“You’d probably call me Bruce or something. I’d be afraid to let you back there.”

“Are you questioning my heterosexuality?”

“Who talks like that?”

“Like what?”

She imitated his voice. “Are you questioning my heterosexuality?”

“What should I say?”

“Are you sayin’ I’m gay? That’s how guys talk!”

“So my intelligence and eloquence automatically make me gay?”

“No. The fact that you want to do me from behind and give me a reach around makes you questionable. But you do seem to like my tits, so I can’t decide for sure.”

“I’ll do you from behind and give you a reach around and you’ll never have another question as long as you live, honey.”

“I love it when you think you’re all that.”

“I’m just confident.”

“You’re cocky. I just have to be careful about where you put that cocky of yours.”

He laughed, and they drove in silence for a few moments.

“Can I really do this?” she asked.

“You no longer have a choice. You told them you would, and you would never go back on your word. Trust me, we’re right about it. It’s going to turn you on big time. I’m going to have to follow you around with a mop.”

She slapped him playfully, trying to suppress a giggle. “If that wasn’t funny, that would be too crude even for you.”

“If you didn’t think that was so funny, you wouldn’t be nearly as perfect as you are.”

“Even with these tits?” she cupped them and thrust her chest toward him.

“They are nice tits.”

“You’ve been absolutely raving about them for the last five miles! Rather than putting my best foot forward, I should be putting my best tit forward.”

“I wouldn’t even know how to decide which is your best tit. I’ll be happy to dedicate a few hours to the research, though.”

“You’re a pig.”

“So does that mean you’re into bestiality?”

“I just like bacon.”

“I could do a comparison test, with tit against tit and ass against pussy, and then pit the two winners against one another.”

“Scientific, I suppose.”

“Certainly scientific. Of course, you’d have to permit total and unrestricted access. I’d probably need lab assistants. Several of them. Can you think of anyone who might take the job?”

“I’m going to die of embarrassment and then come back and totally haunt you.”

“Do me a favor and die naked. You’d be a really hot ghost.”

“Yep, totally hate you.”

“We’re here! And I love you, too.”

She kissed him gently before opening the car door. He squeezed her boob and made a “honk” sound into her mouth. She couldn’t help but laugh.

+++++ Chapter 4

The house was warm and inviting. Technically it was Mark’s parents house, and it was decorated in the early 1990’s, and while tidy and clean, the carpet and paint on the walls were showing wear. The furniture was dated but nice. But the warmth and coziness of the home did little to alleviate the obvious nervous tension that seemed to be shared by everyone; the guys seemed as nervous as Gina felt.

Tony quickly resorted to his humor and quick wit to help dissipate the palpable stress. The conversation, however, could not stray very far from what everyone knew was coming.

“No one’s going to be comfortable until you do it, so why don’t you just get it over with?” Tony finally said to Gina.

“Yeah, I’ll be much more comfortable after I’m naked.”

“You might be. But at least it will be over and we can get on with the night.”

She knew he was right. She felt a whole flock of butterflies in her stomach as she walked to the stereo and flipped through the Zune for just the right song. She added her selections to the “now playing” list. She had agreed that one song wasn’t enough time to tell for sure. Besides, letting them see her naked was the big deal. How long they saw, be it a minute or five, was almost insignificant.

“You guys ready?”

Sean’s family lived in a three level house. In the back on the main level was the kitchen, and there were seven steps down to a family room from there. The back wall of the kitchen was guarded by a railing with white wooden spokes spaced about every ten inches, and this railing overlooked the sunken family room. This “balcony” overlooked the back wall of the family room and the seating area. It was there that the boys took their places, with Gina in the kitchen, on the raised stage overlooking them.

The song started and Gina danced nervously at first. By the second song she was a bit more at ease. As the third song started she nervously and awkwardly pulled her t-shirt up over her head and off. She and Tony had discussed it, and argued the pros and cons both ways. She had finally agreed that it would be easier if she wore minimal clothing. The more she had to take off, the more opportunity to chicken out, and the greater the nervousness. Therefore, as her shirt fluttered to the floor below the balcony she was left topless.

Tony smiled reassuringly at her, and the stupid, stunned grins on the faces of the other three bolstered her confidence slightly.

As the fourth song started she undid the button on her shorts, and pushed them to the floor. She had not worn panties, either. She tried to kick the shorts over the railing, but they didn’t make it, which made her laugh, and in-turn seemed to give the guys license to breathe again.

She picked them up and tossed them over the railing, and continued dancing as the music played. As the fifth song began, she started down the stairs, dancing slowly toward them. She danced sexily around the family room to the remainder of the fifth and entirety of the sixth song, and then silence fell. She had selected only six songs on the Zune.

She was flushed and a little embarrassed, but felt energized, and a certain sexual energy. She covered up with her hands, but did not dress. Tony kissed her gently, and the guys all expressed how impressed they were with her, both physically and with her emotional strength to do what she had done.

For her part, she was able to admit, after a little coaxing, that she had enjoyed it. She dressed, but spent the rest of the night becoming more bold, playing with the guys. She started by flashing them quickly when they weren’t paying attention, lifting her shirt quickly. A little later she would wait until one or two of them were distracted, and flash the others, again only quickly. Then she went to the bathroom and came out without her shirt, pretending to be surprised that it was missing before running back in to put it back on. A little later still, she went to the kitchen for a Coke, and came back bottomless, acting like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Each time, though, it was relatively quick.

Over the next few weeks she became more reassured that the guys were not thinking badly of her, and she became more and more relaxed around them. Tony did not push; he allowed her to take it as slowly or as quickly as she wanted, and he truly trusted both her and his friends. Three weeks after that first night they were again at Mark’s house, and she informed them that she wanted to dance again. This time, however, she started her dance downstairs, closer to them. She had worn her sexiest bra, and no panties. She had programmed ten songs into her Zune, but stopped dancing after the sixth, when she came. She had started touching herself to tease them, and the pleasure was too intense to stop.

+++++ Chapter 5

To Gina it felt as though she was now dating four guys instead of only one. They had all become close friends, and she felt equally at ease being naked in front of all of them. At ease, but still aroused.

The ease came from a confidence that she would not be judged. This was not the kind of comfortable nudity that goes on all but unnoticed. This was still naughty, hidden from her other friends, private and secret, and still equally exciting for all of them. She loved the thrill of displaying herself to them. It was always best when Tony was there, but he didn’t insist on his presence.

Gina had trouble understanding how he could trust his friends so much. They were talking one night in the apartment that he shared with Sean. They were in bed, Sean was watching TV in the other room.

“Sure, I trust them, but you’re talking about leaving them with me, when I’m totally naked!” She argued.

“So? They see you naked when I’m there. What’s the difference?”

“We could do stuff. They could decide they want to screw me.”

“They already want to screw you. It’s impossible to look at you, even dressed, and not want to screw you. You could turn Clay Aiken straight for an hour or so.”

“And you don’t care if I’m naked with them, alone?”

“Would you screw around behind my back?”

“No. You know I love you.”

“Let’s pretend I don’t trust my friends at all, and I think they’re assholes who would totally try to steal my girlfriend for a night of really, really good sex.”

She blushed. She liked that he thought the sex was that good.

“I trust you, and if you wouldn’t do it, if you wouldn’t cheat on me, then they can be the biggest assholes in the world and I’ve still got nothing to worry about.”

She thought about the fact that any one of them was strong enough to hold her down, to take her by force. She couldn’t fight any of them off, let alone all three of them. But she trusted them; she knew that would never happen. She didn’t even verbalize it; it wasn’t worth bringing up.

“You’re the most trusting, intelligent man in the world.”

“Wow! When did you meet the rest?”

“The rest of what?”

“The rest of the men in the world? And then to have enough time to compare them all to me? I’m impressed.”

“Please allow me to correct my last statement. You’re the most trusting, intelligent, infuriating and not-at-all-funny guy in the world, and if you didn’t have such a cute butt I’d probably dump you tomorrow and go have sex with all three of your buddies. I might even make you watch.”

“Somebody needs a spanking, talking to me like that.”

“Don’t try to apologize. I’m mad at you.”

“Since when is threatening a spanking an apology?” He asked. God, she had a great smile. It always made his heart melt.

“You won’t do it and you know it.”

Without warning he picked her up and carried her, still naked, into the family room.

“Good to see you guys!” said Sean, smiling as he turned his attention away from the TV.

“She’s been naughty, and is in need of a spanking,” announced Tony, who was wearing just a pair of boxer shorts.

Gina was squealing and screaming, kicking and flailing her arms, but not trying in earnest to escape. If she had really wanted to get away, he would let her go in a second. She was surprised at the level of sexual energy that she was feeling from the surprise exposure. It was an amazing rush, and although part of her wanted to run back to the bedroom and dress, she was also feeling a building arousal knowing Sean’s view as her bare butt was displayed to him, draped over Tony’s shoulder.

“I see. Did you need me to hold her down while you hit her?” joked Sean.

“Maybe that’s a good plan.”

Gina was laughing now, giddy with the adrenaline rush that always accompanied her exhibitionism, and flush with the building excitement.

Tony nodded to Sean, who stood quickly, catching her as Tony flipped her body upwards and over, so he was now cradling her legs in his right arm, and Sean had her by the arms. Her breasts were now exposed, as was the small triangular fluff of pubic hair, although her pussy was hidden from view because here legs were pressed tightly together. The further, sudden exposure gave her a rush; slight, but still felt.

Gina squealed, twisting her body slightly in an effort to get away. She trusted in Sean and Tony’s strength to hold her, but didn’t want to be dropped accidentally, so her struggles were more for show than for escape.

“Now that we’ve got her, what do you think we should do with her?” joked Tony.

“I’m kind of enjoying the view.” Sean replied.

Tony quickly and easily shifted her in his arms, now taking a leg in each hand, holding her just below the knee. He pulled slightly, causing her legs to spread. “It’s much better from this angle!” he said, smirking.

Gina squealed again, kicking and flailing a little harder, but still not too intent on freedom. She was laughing too hard to catch herself should she fall, anyway.

Sean allowed his arms to drop. Tony caught on quickly and raised his arms up over his head, essentially flipping Gina upside down and giving Sean a much better view of Gina’s now-exposed pussy between her still-spread legs.

Gina screamed in real shock this time, caught completely off guard as she found herself being suspended almost completely inverted. Once the movement stopped and she had a split second to register that she was safe, and then Sean’s view, her giddy laughter became uncontrollable.

Sean and Tony then began easily flipping her over by crossing their arms to expose her backside, bringing her upside down, right side up, and posing her at will. As her laughter increased, she became limp, unable to fight them or even put on a show of struggle to escape.

Finally, between gasps of laughter, she was able to plead with them.

“Please!” she gasped. “I can’t breathe!”

They were all laughing, but Tony stopped momentarily. “Please what?”

When she didn’t reply immediately, he nodded to Sean, and they began positioning her once again.

“Please stop!” she called weakly, struggling for breath in her laughter.

“I don’t know… I’m kind of having fun. Are you having fun Sean?”

“I’m having an excellent time, and it’s a good workout.” he replied, throwing Gina’s limp nude body in the air and lightly catching it again while Tony guided her movements by raising and lowering her lower body.

“And she looks a LOT better than any of the equipment we use at the gym.” agreed Tony.

Gina squealed again, her laughter resuming as Sean tossed her into the air a few more times.

“Please stop!” she cried again.

Tony looked at Sean and shrugged. “Make it worth our while to cut our workout short?”

Gina knew where this was going, and felt a tingle of erotic possibilities. She was unable to stop grinning, but was suddenly no longer laughing. “What do I have to do?”

Tony looked at Sean, who smiled back at his friend. “We need to be entertained.”

Gina flushed at the prospect, but nodded her consent, still grinning. “What do you want?”

Tony set her feet gently on the floor, and Sean released her arms, pushing her gently to a standing position. She did not try to cover up, but turned to face them as they took seats on the couch, Sean using the remote to turn off the TV.

“What do you want me to do?” she asked demurely, feeling the excitement welling inside her at the possibilities.

“Make us an offer. If it’s no good, you still get your spanking, and we’ll see what other kind of fun we can have with you.” Tony replied. He knew that telling her to pick her own punishment was torturous, but he also knew her well enough to know that it would add some excitement, some humiliation to the events. She would be exposing a part of her psyche, which was just as intimate as any part of her body.

She blushed scarlet at the realization. She had a hundred thoughts in her head, each one kinkier than the last, but could she really verbalize them? She wasn’t ready to talk about having sex with both of them. The thought was there, and it was kind of erotic, but she didn’t think she really wanted that. Not really. She suddenly felt more exposed, more naked than she had been.

“I can dance for you.” she offered lamely, staring at the floor in front of her. She covered herself with her arms.

“Arms at your sides, and look at us.” Tony said softly. He knew that the exposure, now forced and on their terms, Sean’s and his, would be more erotic for her. She liked to give up control sometimes.

She stood still for a moment in silence, then slowly lifted her head and dropped her arms. Her whole body flushed slightly with embarrassment, but she felt the effects on her libido.

“Do you think that dancing for us is entertaining enough?” he asked her once she was able to maintain eye contact.

“No.”

“Why did you suggest it?”

She blushed again. Her nipples erected with excitement. “I don’t know.”

“Are you trying to get out of entertaining us?”

“I could masturbate for you.”

“Do you want to masturbate?”

“Kind of.”

“What do you mean ‘kind of’?”

She blushed again. “I’m getting all turned on.”

“Getting?”

“Yeah.”

“What could you do to GET turned on?”

“Huh?”

“What could you do for us that would make you really turned on, so that you HAD to masturbate?”

She looked questioningly to him. Did he have something in mind? She was truly puzzled by him now.

“Show yourself to us. Intimately. Show us what you like. Show us how you screw.”

She blushed, but felt a rush of exhilaration as her mind started racing with what she could show them. The way he worded it, making it sound dirty, added to her excitement. She slowly dropped to the floor, never breaking eye contact until she laid her head back, spreading her legs in front of them. She traced her fingers over her breasts, leaving her pussy spread wide in front of them.

They wouldn’t know where to look. The thought sent a thrill through her.

She allowed her right hand to trace down her belly, coming close to her pussy.

“No. Not until I say you can.” said Tony quietly.

He was going to tease her using her own hands, with Sean watching. She wasn’t sure how long she could take this.

Tony and Sean sat on the couch watching her hands gently and softly glide over her skin. She was glistening with a slight sheen of perspiration, left over from the exertion of struggling and laughing as they’d held her up, teasing her. Her hands, whenever they reached her bare breasts, would lightly tickle the skin, then gently knead the mounds of her flesh, cupping the nipples and showing them the firmness of the tissue underneath. Her breathing was becoming more shallow, and the light behind them played off of her swollen, spread pussy, showing them the wetness and redness there.

Twice her hand strayed to her parted lips, and twice Tony gently rebuffed her, so that now her hips were driving upwards, grinding against the air to the rhythm of her passion. The thrusting movements of her pelvis and the accompanying muscle contractions inside of her, combined with the awareness of her lewd exposure and the control these two guys had over her converged on her at once, and she suddenly locked her hips almost half a foot off the floor as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Both hands locked on her breasts, squeezing the sensitive flesh to add to the sensations she was experiencing as wave after wave of pleasure crashed down on her.

As was usual for her, she squealed and squeaked rather than moaned and groaned through her orgasm. As she began to come down, she realized she was being watched, not only by Tony, but also by Sean. Another man was watching her cum; watching her cum without touching herself, her pussy spread wide to his gaze.

She came again. And then again.

Over the next few months, at Tony’s prompting and with Sean, Mark and Evan’s help, she honed her ability to orgasm without contact. She also discovered that she had less success doing this alone; she needed the audience to reach that level of excitement.

+++++ Chapter 6

“Hey, long time no see. How’s school going?”

Greg was her next door neighbor. She had known him for years. They used to play together, with his little brother, when they were kids. They still knew each other; proximity guaranteed they’d run into each other at least a few times a year, but they were no longer friends. Passing acquaintances and neighbors was about the depth of their relationship. Heather was getting the mail from the mailbox just for something to do as the school bus pulled up and he got off.

“School’s out. Yesterday was our last day.” she replied. He went to the local public high school. He was kind of cute, up close. She hadn’t really seen him since last summer, when he was a little dorky looking; gangly and lean. He had grown up since then.
“Nice. We don’t get out until Friday. What kind of school gets out on a Tuesday? That’s weird.”

“I don’t know why they do it. Something about exactly a certain number of days or something. The rest of the week is reserved for snow days. If school was closed for a snow day in the winter, they’d extend it by one day this week.”

“That would suck.”

“Yeah. Not that it matters. I don’t really know anyone around here any more. I’m so bored already.”

“What about your friends from school?”

“They all live over by St. Theresa’s. I don’t have a car, so I’m stuck here all summer while my dad’s at work.

“I just got my license, and I can use my mom’s car sometimes. If you want to go out sometime, I could drive.”

He was kind of cute. He had nice eyes, and a warm smile.

“Sure. That could be fun.”

They stood awkwardly at the mailbox, neither knowing what to say next.

“See ya, then.” She started toward the house.

“Why did we stop hanging out?” he called to her.

“What?”

“We used to hang out all the time when we were kids. What happened?”

It was a really weird question. “I dunno. I guess I went to a different school.”

“You always went to a different school.”

She thought for a moment. “I guess we just grew up or something.”

“I’m going to call you.” he told her.

“I’m going to answer the phone when you do.” she smiled back.

“I’m going to ask you on a date.”

“I’m probably going to say yes.”

He really was cute.

+++++

That night Heather emptied her closet. Most of her clothes were school clothes or summer shorts. She had some nice clothes, but nothing casual-fun. She must have tried on everything three times.

He called on Friday. The time had snailed past.

“Hey, it’s Greg.”

“Hi, Greg!!” Oh, crap! Did that sound too happy? She didn’t want to sound too pleased that he had called.

“Um, so school got out today. We’re done for the summer.”

“Cool. You got big plans?”

“I dunno. I was thinking about getting a job. My parents said I could as long as I quit before school.”

“Oh.” What was she supposed to say? ‘God, I can usually talk to anyone! Why am I sounding so lame?!’ she thought to herself.

“Um, so what have you been doing?”

“Nothing.” she said, disappointment and boredom evident in her voice. “I can’t even work out any more unless I want to spend the whole day with my dad at his office.”

“Oh, you work out a lot?”

That started her on a topic with which she was confident and comfortable, and before they knew it, they had talked for over two hours on the phone. Working out, school, parents, plans for the summer, friends, his brother, and a multitude of other topics.

“So do you want to go out sometime?” Did she really just ask a boy on a date?

“Um, yeah. I thought I was supposed to ask you!”

That’s cute. He sounded like he was blushing.

“If you want to ask me, go ahead.” she was feeling more confident now; more in charge.

“I think I like it better that you asked me.” he said, a smile evident in his voice.

“Tomorrow night, then?”

“I’ll pick you up.”

“Is that really necessary? I live next door.”

He didn’t reply, obviously flustered.

“What time?” she bailed him out.

“Um, I don’t know. What do you want to do?”

“Why don’t we go play mini golf.” she suggested. “We can talk there.”

“Okay. How about seven? Right after dinner.”

“I’ll see you at seven.”

+++++

Early June in Chicago is always tricky weather. The temperature can soar into the 80’s or 90’s, or drop into the 40’s, sometimes hitting both extremes in the same 24 hour period. That Saturday was a lovely spring day, with temperatures in the mid seventies all afternoon. Heather had chosen miniature golf because she could get away with her shorts. She had only one pair of jeans, and they were a little baggy on her since she’d been working out so much. She was proud of her new body, and she wanted Greg to see some of it. In shorts and a midriff baring tee, she would feel sexy, and he would see the results of her hard work in the gym all year.

As the sun set, the temperature started to drop. By the end of their mini golf game it was dark, the temperature was in the middle sixties, and she was shivering.

“You look cold.” he said. “You want to go somewhere to warm up?”

In the Chicago suburbs, like in every other town in America, it’s difficult to drive for more than ten minutes without passing a Starbuck’s. Although neither of them liked coffee, the hot chocolate was warming, and the shared muffin delicious. Even though she had brought her own money, he insisted on paying.

“I’m really having fun.” she told him, holding up her hand to decline the last bite of muffin.

“Me too,” he said, swallowing hard. “I’m glad you asked me out.”

They laughed at the subtle joke.

“Technically, you asked me out.” She told him, smiling. “You asked me for a date at the mailbox. I just specified the time and place.”

“You’re right.” he said thoughtfully. “In that case, I’m glad I asked you out.”

+++++ Chapter 7

Greg was not too pleased with the driving arrangements. Heather had talked to her dad and got him a job in the warehouse, but he couldn’t have his mom’s car every day, which meant that Heather’s dad was going to be driving him to work. A nearly one hour commute with her girlfriend’s dad, who just happened to be his boss’s boss. That was comfortable.

But it was a good paying job, didn’t involve weekends, and left his evenings free. All-in-all, he had little to complain about.

On his first day, he met Sean. Sean was a massive hulk of a guy who scared the hell out of him. He was also the other owners’ son, which intimidated Greg a bit. But by the end of the first week Greg realized that Sean and his three mammoth friends were really nice guys. And, as it turned out, they were friends with Heather. They were the guys she’d told him about; the guys who she worked out with all the time.

Because of his relationship to Heather, Sean and his friends were more accepting of Greg than they normally would have been, and quickly learned that he was an intelligent guy with a good sense of humor. He did more than his share of work in the warehouse, which helped him earn the respect not only of Sean and his friends, but of the other warehouse workers, too.

And that’s what gave Tony his idea. Tony, Mark, Evan and Sean all worked the first shift in the warehouse; six A.M until two P.M. Greg worked from eight until six, because he had to ride with Heather’s dad. If Gina was willing, she could pick up Heather a couple of days a week and bring her to the gym around two o’clock. They could all work out together, and then Heather could ride home with Greg and her dad, and Gina and Tony would get to spend more time together.

Gina was unsure at first, but Tony scheduled a double date with Greg and Heather. Since they were both friends of his now, it didn’t seem strange.

+++++

“This is a nice restaurant.” offered Greg. Tony, although a nice guy and certainly friendly, was still intimidating, and Greg was more nervous than was customary for him.

“It’s really nice. I’ve been here with my dad a few times.” replied Heather.

“This is my first time here.” said Gina.

The conversation was lame and halting for a while, until they got more comfortable as a group. Heather and Tony told about how they had become friends at the gym, and Heather bragged about her physical transformation.

“How did you get into weight lifting in the first place?” Greg asked Tony.

“Technically, it’s body building, and I guess I got into it when I got hurt back in high school.”

“That’s so weird that you’re already out of high school. I forget sometimes that you’re a big man of the world.” joked Heather.

“Yeah, big man of the world. He’s been to Rockford, and even went to Canada once with his mom and dad.” Gina intentionally used “mom and dad” instead of “parents” to dig a little harder. It got the laugh she’d hoped for.

“Anyway,” started Tony loudly, “I was playing football freshman year, and I broke my leg during a scrimmage game before the season even started. I couldn’t play, but I kept working out with the team. All I could do was lift, so that’s all I did. I ended up getting pretty big. The next year my mom wouldn’t let me play football, so I just kept lifting and I helped the coaches by being the team manager.”

Conversation became more lively as they learned more about one another.

“So you and Greg have known each other for how many years?” asked Gina.

“Nine.” answered Heather. “My family moved in next door to them right before second grade. There were no other kids on the street who were my age, so we were default friends.”

“I feel honored.” said Greg.

“You know what I mean.”

“So what made you guys start dating?” prodded Gina.

“Well, we kind of fell out of touch when high school started. A little bit in middle school, I guess. And we just, you know, hung out with our own friends.” answered Heather.

“But you lived next door to each other.” said Gina.

“Yeah, but I was always hanging out with my friends.” replied Greg. “We’d wave and stuff, but, I don’t know, we just stopped hanging out. When you’re little, you want someone to play with. We got older, and you don’t play as much.”

“So what kinds of games did you guys play?” asked Tony, playfully adding a sexually suggestive tone to the conversation.

“Nothing like that!” said Heather, giggling and blushing slightly. “We just played kids games. Tag, board games, riding bikes… stuff like that.”

“Heather always wanted to put on plays.” Greg said, grinning.

“Oh my God! I almost forgot about that!” Heather laughed.

“What do you mean?” asked Tony and Gina together.

“I just always wanted to be an actress, so I would write stupid plays and make Greg and his little brother be in them with me, and we’d practice for, like, an hour or something, and then we’d make my dad and their parents watch.” answered Heather, blushing slightly.

Greg, Tony and Gina all laughed.

“Do you have any of your old scripts? That would be hilarious!” said Gina.

“I don’t think so. I have no idea.” said Heather, obviously embarrassed.

“She’s in the Drama Club at school now. It’s an all-girl’s school, but they put on plays twice a year and they meet once a week to do an acting workshop thing.” Greg was bragging about her, now, obviously proud of her, and just as obviously trying to change the subject.

“That’s pretty cool.” said Tony. “Believe it or not, I wanted to be in theater. It just wasn’t cool when I got into high school, so I didn’t do it. I was in a play in middle school, though.”

“You were in theater?” asked Gina, a little surprised. “I would NEVER have guessed that!”

Tony smiled shyly. “Yeah. I was Harold Hill in The Music Man in eighth grade.”

“You can SING?” said Gina, not even trying to hide her amazement now.

“Not really well.” said Tony, still grinning, and now with a slight blush.

“Don’t make fun of him!” joked Heather. “I think it’s adorable!”

+++++ Chapter 8

Gina and Heather quickly found that they enjoyed one another’s company, despite the two year age difference. Gina told Heather of Tony’s plan concerning the gym, and they quickly agreed that it would be great. Heather would get to go back to the gym, Greg wouldn’t have to suffer alone with Heather’s dad in the car both ways, and both girls would get to spend more time with their boyfriends. And it would give the girls a chance to hang out, which both found an appealing proposition. Gina had recently shut off her female “friends” in favor of Tony, Mark, Evan and Sean, and Heather’s geographic restrictions kept her from maintaining any close ties with her girlfriends, so both were starved for same-sex friendships.

The next Monday it began. At first Gina would arrive at Heather’s house just in time to take her to the gym, but soon the two found themselves going shopping first, hanging out at the beach, or just spending the day at one of their houses. They were becoming fast friends, and before long they were both realizing that the each was truly the others best friend; the one person to whom they could tell anything, and the one they knew they would turn to in any circumstance.

It was no surprise that Heather turned to Gina, then, when she needed advice.

“I’m thinking about having sex with Greg.”

Gina and Tony were already sexually involved with one another, and both had previous partners in past relationships, but she knew that Heather and Greg were both virgins.

“You love each other! I think it’s awesome, as long as you think you’re ready.” Gina counseled. “Don’t do it because you think you have to. That’s how my first time was.”

“No, it’s not like that. But tell me about your first time!”

“First you tell me what you’re feeling.”

“We’ve talked about it and stuff, you know.” said Heather shyly. It felt weird to be talking about sex, even to her best friend. Although they were so close, at times like this Heather was acutely aware of the age difference that normally did not interfere with their friendship.

“And…” prompted Gina.

“And, I don’t know. We want to, but it’s like, weird. Sometimes I want to and he chickens out, and sometimes he wants to and I get scared. Last night we both wanted to, and he forgot his condom.”

Gina laughed. “I remember those days. Tony’s got his own place, so it’s so much easier.”

“I really want to. I like thinking about it. I totally love him. I want to do it.” Heather said.

Gina hugged her friend. “If you’re sure you’re ready, I think it’s awesome.”

Heather blushed and laughed nervously. “What’s it like?”

“The first time is usually bad.” Gina confessed. “All my friends said the same thing.”

“What do you mean?”

“It hurts, and you’re always so scared the first time. You can’t really enjoy it.”

“But it gets better?”

“It gets AWESOME.” Gina laughed. “Make him get you off before you let him do it the first time. You’ll be more lubed up and then if it sucks at least you had your fun.”

Heather laughed and playfully swatted her friend’s shoulder, blushing slightly. “You’re horrible!”

“I’m not! I’m practical!”

“I’ve never… um…”

“You’ve never cum before?”

Heather blushed and looked down.

“Don’t you do it yourself?”

“Oh my God, Gina!” Heather replied, looking up suddenly and covering her mouth in shock.

“What?” said Gina defensively. “There’s nothing wrong with flipping the switch every once in a while.”

Heather giggled at the euphemism. “Flipping the switch?”

“Saucing the taco? Auditioning finger puppets? Playing the single-key piano?”

Heather laughed out loud. “I prefer ‘muff-fluffing’ or ‘itching the ditch’, thank you!”

“Surely you wouldn’t be bothered by ‘scratching the snatch’ or ‘tickling Elmo’, would you?”

“Tickling Elmo? Oh my God!”

That had done it; both girls fell into a fit of laughter.

When they had calmed down, Heather asked Gina to tell of her first time.

“I was only fifteen.” Gina started.

“Fifteen?! Oh, God! I couldn’t imagine doing it two years ago! I didn’t even have a boyfriend!”

“A boyfriend would be necessary…”

“That’s not what I mean! I mean I wasn’t even dating back then. I couldn’t imagine dating someone and then being serious enough for sex!”

“Yeah. I wasn’t ready, and we weren’t serious enough, but that didn’t stop us.” Gina replied, a little melancholy, but still with a grin.

“Was it horrible?”

“No. Not horrible. He was sweet. He was kind of cute, you know?”

“So how did it happen?”

“His name was Jason Sommers. He and I were dating most of sophomore year, and he kept telling me that he loved me. He was pressuring me for sex and stuff, and I didn’t want to. I let him feel my boobs. I was hoping that would be enough. I wouldn’t let him take my shirt off. He’d just unhook my bra and grab on and kiss me. He was a little rough. But I didn’t know better, and it wasn’t horrible. Looking back, it was clumsy and awkward and not that good. But like I said, I didn’t know better.”

“Sam Andrews.” Heather said. Then, in response to Gina’s cocked eyebrow, she continued, “He’s the first boy I made out with. He kissed really hard. He would always push against my face and hug me really tight. It hurt sometimes, but I hadn’t ever kissed anyone else, so I thought that was how guys did it.”

Gina laughed, then continued with her own story. “So for a few dates he was okay with just mauling my boobs, but then he wanted to take my shirt off, and kept trying to put his hands in my pants. I was afraid he’d break up with me if I didn’t let him. I thought I loved him, and that this is what people in love do. I felt like I was being a little girl, but I should be grown up, so I let him do it.”

Heather could easily picture the situation. It could have happened to her with Sam if she hadn’t broken it off. He always had bad breath, and she couldn’t stand kissing him any more.

“So how did it happen?”

“We were at his house. His parents were upstairs watching TV, and we were in the basement playing a game and watching a movie.”

“His parents were home?!”

“Yeah, I know, right?” said Gina, smiling embarrassedly. “So he’s kissing me and has his hands all over my boobs, and he reaches down to unbutton my pants, and I just let him. So he pushes them down and stabs a finger in there, and just pushes it in and out. He had no idea what to do down there.” She laughed.

“Oh, God!” replied Heather.

“And then he shifts around on the couch and changes position, and pulls my pants and my panties completely off, and I was really embarrassed, laying there with my bra undone, my shirt pushed up, and no pants on. I’m just wearing socks.”

“I can see it. You must’ve been horrified!”

“It wasn’t as bad as you think.” grinned Gina. “So then he stands up, pulls out his wallet and grabs a rubber. He opens it up, and I just stare at him. The whole time I’m thinking ‘I’m gonna have sex. Oh my God, I’m gonna have sex.’ And he gets it open, and he pulls his pants down, and there it is. I’d never seen a naked guy before, but there it is, right in front of me. And he’s trying to act casual or something, but he’s blushing and fumbling with the rubber, and I’m laying there bottomless, blushing.”

“I can’t believe that with all that it still happened!”

“He was so hard nothing was going to stop it unless I said no.” Gina said, laughing again. “But I wanted to be a grown up and I wanted to do it.”

She paused for a moment, then continued, “So he gets the rubber on, and he just climbed on and started pushing it against me. I wasn’t very wet, and I was really tight. After a couple of minutes he’s sweating and still not all the way in, and I’m trying not to cry because it kind of hurts and I’m a little scared of what I’m doing. But he got it in, and, like, a minute later, he’s done, and it was over.”

“It does sound awful.” Heather reached out and hugged her friend.

“He was cute. Like I said. He kept hugging me and kissing me afterwards. We did it about ten more times before we broke up. I wouldn’t have let him do it again if it had been THAT bad. It actually got a lot better. He got a lot better. He figured out a little of what he was supposed to do. He never figured out what foreplay was, though.”

Both girls laughed at that.

“So make sure he takes care of you before you let him do it. You don’t want to be as dry as I was when he does it. And if you cum first, then at least you’ll get something out of the whole experience!”

“You’re horrible!” laughed Heather, but the two hugged again.

“I don’t know if I can… you know.” said Heather, looking at her hands clasped in her lap.

“If you can’t say it, you’re not ready to have sex.” counseled Gina. “Say it right.”

“Fine!” said Heather, looking up defiantly but blushing anyway. “I’m not sure if I can cum. I want to fuck him, I want his hard cock inside me, but I don’t know if I can cum.”

Both girls laughed at Heather’s forced vulgarity.

“Nice. You can talk dirty to him if he likes that!” said Gina.

Heather slapped her.

“Homework!” sang Gina. “Tonight you have to play a tune on the clitar. Try to make it good.”

Heather laughed again. “The Clitar? But I think I prefer ‘tickle Elmo’, I really liked that one!”

“Okay, so tonight I want you to tickle Elmo.”

Heather blushed. “I don’t want to talk about this.”

“Come on! You want to have sex with Greg, and you think you’re ready to… how did you say it… have his hot cock inside you… and you can’t talk about this?”

“Hard cock. And it’s different talking about masturbation.”

“Don’t get all hung up on that shit.” said Gina. “Everybody masturbates. Maybe not as often as me, but everybody does it.”

“Oh my God! How often do you do it?”

Gina blushed but maintained eye contact. “Few times a week.”

Heather squealed.

“What?” said Gina defensively. “I’m a very sexually liberated girl.”

Heather laughed. She eventually promised to try masturbation that night, and reluctantly agreed to report back the next day, but would not guarantee a detailed account.

+++++

Heather thought about lying to Gina. She could easily say that she tried masturbation. It worked great, she came, and it was awesome. But she wouldn’t be able to describe the orgasm. She could lie and say that she tried, but it didn’t work. Gina would tell her to try again, and eventually she’d either have to admit that she had lied, or she’d eventually do it.

But what if Gina was right? And Gina had told her about her own masturbation habits. She wouldn’t make fun of her. It was only her, Heathers, hang-ups that were stopping her. Gina was right. If she couldn’t be comfortable sexually when she was alone, she wasn’t ready for a sexual relationship with another person.

Heather undressed slowly in front of her bedroom mirror. She stopped at her bra and panties and admired her reflection. It was late fall, but her skin was still slightly tanned. The tendons that ran from her hips and disappeared into her blue boy-short panties looked sexy and evidenced her toned, exercise-thin body.

Since she had begun working out, she had become aware of the differences between exercise-thin and diet-thin. The tendons and muscles were much more visible on an exercise-thin body, and the skin seemed tighter and more firm. Diet-thin bodies looked almost fat and flabby, but small. She liked her body, and the transformation she had undergone. She was proud of her appearance.

She would let Greg see her naked. She wouldn’t do it like Gina had. She wouldn’t leave her shirt on and just let him reach inside. The next time Greg reaches inside, she will stop and pull back, and pull her shirt and bra off. She will let him see her topless. If he wants to take her pants off, she will let him. She worked hard for this body, and she found herself wanting to show it off. Even her bikini had gotten smaller – she bought a new one last summer, as she did most summers, and this one was much more revealing than those she’d worn in the past.

Her eyes traveled down her legs as she turned slowly, admiring the tone and definition in her thighs and calves. She had sexy, toned legs that looked very feminine. She wasn’t tall, but her legs were proportionate to her frame, and slender, so they appeared longer than they were. If she flexed, she had the shadow of a six-pack in her stomach, and the skin was tight and slightly tanned. Above, her breasts thrust outward from her chest in round B-cups. She unhooked her bra and allowed it to fall off her body. The small area of pale skin normally covered by her bikini contrasted to the darker skin around it, and the dark pink of her nipples contrasted further, highlighting the firmness of her breasts. She turned sideways, and then back, to the other side.

She walked to her bed and slipped her panties down, then off. She kept her light brown pubic hair trimmed into a “landing strip”, about half an inch wide just above her vagina, about an inch wide at the top. It extended upward from her pussy no more than three inches. The hair was thick, but close cropped to her skin. She liked the look, almost as though the gently tapered strip of hair was an arrow pointing down, drawing the eye to the private treasure hidden between the folds of skin below.

She climbed into her bed and pulled the sheet over her body. She thought about Greg. He would see her body, and he would be impressed. He would be as hard as Jason Sommers had been the first time Gina had seen him naked. Heather would let him take her.

No. Heather would take him.

Her hand traced its way down her body, feeling the tight skin of her abdomen. She touched herself. She was moist. She allowed her finger to glide downward. Her hole was more than moist. She was wet.

Her finger was slick now. She moved it back upward, toward her clit. Light pressure on the right side, pushing the hood back. It felt nice. Her finger circled around the top, then back, with the light pressure on the right side. Mmmm. That did feel nice.

Again and again she repeated the round trip. Every third or fourth time around she would stray south, picking up more lubricating moisture, and then return to her clit, now swollen and peeking slightly out of the hood of skin that normally protected it. Unintentionally she experimented with pressure and speed, finding the rhythm that gave her the most pleasure.

She thought about Greg, and about him seeing her for the first time. She was fixated. She kept circling back to the fantasy; to Gina’s story. She was Gina, Greg was Justin, but it wasn’t awkward. It was like in the movies, everyone suave, smooth and confident.

They are in a basement. Greg is kissing her softly, expertly. He kisses her lips, her jaw line, her neck. His lips stray to her earlobes, gently nibbling and kissing, before returning hungrily to her mouth. His tongue parts her lips, snaking gently inside, finding her own waiting tongue and intertwining. Soft mint mixes with body heat.

His hand strays up her shirt, pausing on her belly, caressing her skin softly. He is waiting for a sign that it’s okay to proceed.

She reaches to his face, cradling his head in her hands and pulls him to a deep kiss, pulling her body to a sitting position. She pulls away gently, then pulls her shirt off. He looks at her, love and longing in his eyes. She removes her bra, unashamed to show her body to him. He looks at her, and she lets him.

After a moment, he leans forward. She pushes him back, until he is lying, and she is on top now. She is in control. She kisses him deeply, and he hisses back. His hands pull her toward him. She feels his hands on her bare back. The feeling of being topless is freeing; exciting and naughty.

In bed, her fingers have found their rhythm. With her free hand she pulls the sheet off of her body. She wants to be exposed to the room; her naked skin touching the air.

Now she is standing. Greg is lying next to her, on a couch. He has his head turned and is looking at her as she slowly peels her shorts off. She is wearing cute, short terry shorts with a drawstring waist. There are no panties underneath. She stands naked before him, and she can see the desire for her on his face. She loves that face.

Her left hand grips hard at the mattress, grabbing a fist full of the bottom sheet. Her legs are spread and extended fully, her toes pointed, all of her muscles locked. The fingers of her right hand know exactly what to do, and are applying just the right pressure in just the right motions. She swallows a scream; only a squeak escapes her lips. Her muscles release as the orgasm hits her. The fantasy vanishes from her mind as the waves of pleasure crash over her.

As she laid in her bed, her naked body covered with a thin layer of sweat, her hand and upper thighs wet with her juices, she laughed quietly to herself. “Why haven’t I done THAT before?”

+++++ Chapter 9

Before anyone knew it, Thanksgiving was over and Christmas was rapidly approaching. Tony’s parents announced that they were taking the family on a vacation for Christmas, to meet up with his mom’s sister in Hawaii. Gina was filled with mixed emotions.

She was upset that she would not get to spend Christmas with her boyfriend. She was jealous that he was going to be in Hawaii for ten days. She was happy for him that he got to go somewhere so nice, and she was depressed that she would be largely alone for the holidays.

“You will so NOT be alone!” insisted Heather. “You have me, and Greg, and Sean, and Mark and Evan!”

“Thanks, you guys!” said Gina. She was feeling emotional.

Tony did his best to comfort her and temper his excitement about going to Hawaii. He was a little depressed that he’d not be with Gina for the holiday, but ten days on Maui loomed as a very thrilling proposition.

The night before he left, Gina put on a show for him and his friends at his apartment. She knew how exciting he found it to watch her show herself in front of his friends. She danced for them and stripped for them. She made them dinner wearing only an apron, and served it naked.

After dinner she danced again, then gave herself a touchless orgasm, grinding and gyrating on the floor in front of them. Then she gave them all a surprise and pulled from her purse a smallish purple vibrator, which she used to pleasure herself as they all watched.

“This is my ‘Tony Replacement’ for the next 10 days!” she joked.

They all laughed, and Gina excused herself to take a shower, leaving the door open as usual.

“That gives me an idea.” said Tony conspiratorially to his friends. “While I’m gone I want each of you to get her to masturbate for you at least once, and send me a camera phone picture, so I can remember why I miss her so much.”

“I’m not sure she’d do it!” said Mark, echoing what they were all thinking.

“I need to make sure you guys are going to tell her she needs to. I’ll tell her that I want her to. She’d be too weird about it to ask you to watch her and take her picture, but if you tell her to do it, and I’ve told her I want her to, then she’ll do it.” Tony replied.

“Oh, so make us uncomfortable.” Laughed Evan.

“Okay, fine.” said Tony, thinking to himself.

When he heard the shower stop, he called out to Gina. “Will you come in here?”

A few minutes later she walked into the room, a towel wrapped around her from her boobs to her thighs, her hair dripping slightly. “What’s up?”

“Your hair is dripping!” he scolded jokingly. “You should put the towel around your head!”

She smiled as she removed the towel, leaned forward and wrapped it around her head. “Better?”

“Much.”

“So what did you want, other than to see me naked again?”

Tony laughed. “I am going to miss seeing you naked. I’m going to miss your shows. I’m going to miss you.” he said. “So I talked to the boys, and I asked them each to, on a different night, take a picture or video of you masturbating and send it to my phone.”

Gina laughed.

“And they’re afraid to ask you to do it. So I want you to tell them it’s okay, and I want you to remind them.”

“Oh my God! You’re going to make me call them and tell them that I feel like doing myself and wondered if they’d film it for me?!”

They all laughed. “That’s about what I’m saying, yes.”

She looked imploringly at him, then realized that he was serious, and the thought kind of turned her on. “Fine. I’ll do it, but only because I love you so much.”

“That’s settled, then!” he said. “Now we’re going to bed to get ten days worth of sex in so I don’t miss her so much!” he announced, standing up and grabbing her around the waist.

“I’m kind of tired, and I already had a good cum. Why don’t you just jerk off out here? I’m going to sleep.” She joked, tickling him gently.

He quickly swatted her bare butt, then lifted her in the air and carried her, screaming with delighted laughter, into the bedroom.

The next day was Saturday. He was able to sleep on the plane, while Gina slept in his bed alone. They had been awake all night.

+++++

Gina awoke around 3:00 P.M. that day, and showered in the apartment. Evan and Mark were watching TV, and said hello as she dashed naked from Tony’s bedroom down the hall to the bathroom.

“Why is it so weird?” she wondered to herself. “They’ve seen me naked a hundred times? Why is it so weird just because Tony’s not here?”

She decided that she wouldn’t let it be weird. She finished showering and dried off. She left the bathroom door open as she styled her hair and applied her makeup, still naked.

“Can you guys give me some advice?” she called from the bedroom.

She had been staying with Tony on the weekends, and had several changes of clothes at his apartment. They had gathered over time, and she felt more comfortable being able to change there, so she left them. She had selected two different pairs of jeans and her black cotton flat-front pants with the zip on the side, and two sweaters and a turtleneck with a vest as potential outfits. All three tops would go with all three pairs of pants.

They were surprised to see her naked when they walked into the room. “I need to figure out what I’m wearing tonight.” She said, pointing at the clothes laid out on Tony’s bed. “Me and Heather are going out to dinner and maybe a movie. Can I model the outfits for you and you tell me what looks best? I don’t have all my stuff here, so I can’t wear what I really wanted to.”

She was telling a half truth, but it was something. She was being brave, and letting them see her naked without Tony. She was also getting a little excited.

“Sure.” replied Mark.

“Okay.” said Evan.

“Okay, so I guess I’ll put on the first outfit.” she said, unsure of what to do next. She hadn’t though much past bringing them in there on the pretense of picking her outfit; modeling clothes, dressing and undressing in front of them seemed like just the thing to get her over her case of nerves. Now that she was there, faced with it, she kind of felt stupid.

“You want us to go into the other room, and you can model them for us?”

Was Evan sensing her nervousness and trying give her an out, or was he uncomfortable with this? She had to be strong. If she was really going to masturbate for them to send the pictures to Tony like she had promised, she needed to be comfortable doing this.

“That’s a good idea. There’s a lot more room in there, and you guys can sit down.” she said. They left the room and she shimmied quickly into her Abercrombie jeans and the red sweater. Carrying the other two outfits in her arms, she walked into the other room, where Mark and Evan were sitting on the couch. She tossed the clothes onto a chair, then twirled in place with her arms outstretched.

“This is the first outfit.” She announced.

“Nice.” said Mark.

“I really like those jeans on you.” added Evan.

“Thank you!” Gina replied sincerely. Then she peeled the sweater off, dropped it on the chair with the other clothes, and picked up the blue sweater.

“Do you like the red sweater or the blue one with these jeans?” she asked, once she’d pulled it on.

“Red.” They both answered her separately. Both silently wondered if she was going to wear a bra when she went out later.

“Okay.” she replied, peeling off the blue sweater and replacing it with the turtle neck and then the vest. “Red sweater or the vest?”

“Red sweater.” said Mark.

“Vest.” said Evan.

They looked at one another.

“Okay, a split decision.” she said. She unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them to the floor. The boys were a little surprised that she wasn’t wearing panties, but still remained silent.

She grabbed the second pair of jeans and pulled them on, then twirled again. “These jeans or the other ones?”

“I liked the first ones better.” said Mark.

“Me, too.” answered Evan.

“Okay, that’s easy.” She replied, and she stripped them off again. She pulled on the black pants and zipped the side.

“Okay, black pants or the first jeans?”

“I liked the jeans.” replied Evan.

“Black pants.” said Mark at the same time.

“Another tie!” she said. “Okay, which shirt with the black?” and she quickly pulled the turtleneck and vest off together and replaced them with the red sweater. After another twirl, she replaced the red sweater with the blue.

“Red sweater with the black pants, for sure.” said Mark.

“I agree.”

“Okay, so either my Abercrombie jeans and red sweater or the vest, or the black pants and red sweater.” she said. She took off the blue sweater and threw it on the floor with the discarded jeans, and the pulled off the black pants and replaced them with the jeans, followed by the red sweater. After her twirl, she pulled off the sweater and then realized that the vest and turtleneck were tangled, one arm inside-out on the turtleneck.

She had been giving them quick flashes, a little bit at a time up until this point, but now had to stand topless for a few moments while she fumbled with the shirt, and she blushed slightly. “You can do this.” she told herself.

Once the turtleneck and vest were back on, she asked again. “Which shirt is best?”

They tried to agree on the red sweater, but she knew they were trying to be nice. “You liked the sweater, Mark, and Evan, you liked the vest.”

“They’re both nice, I just preferred the red sweater. It looks more like a jeans sweater, I guess.” said Mark.

“I like them both, too.” said Evan. “They’re both nice.”

She pulled the vest and sweater off, keeping them separate and right-side-out this time, and replaced them with the red sweater once more, and then twirled once again.

“Red sweater.” they agreed once more.

“Last time.” she said, forcing herself once more. She pulled off the sweater and replaced it with the turtleneck and vest. It was exciting to do this, but still she felt weird.

“Red sweater.”

“So it’s definitely the red sweater. Now we need to figure out if it’s the jeans or the black pants.” She said. She steeled her resolve, and pulled off her top, then pushed her jeans off. She replaced the jeans with the black pants, and twirled.

“Jeans or black pants?”

“Without the top? Who cares!” joked Evan.

They were finally warming up and getting comfortable. That joke made her feel so much less awkward than she had up to this point. “I think they’d kick me out of the restaurant if I took off my coat and was topless underneath!” she said.

“Either that or you’d get a free meal!”

All three laughed.

“I’m serious guys!” she said. “Which pants?”

Mark and Evan felt much more at ease now. They looked at one another and then back at her. “Can we see the jeans again?”

She smiled. They were playing along now, which would make this so much easier on her. She pushed the pants down and stepped out of them, taking a longer time than necessary to pick them up and straighten them before picking up the jeans. Once they were on, she completed another quick spin, and looked quizzically toward them again.

“What’s Heather wearing?” Evan asked.

“I don’t know!” Gina replied, and she ran to get her cell phone. The call was quick; Heather had just gotten out of the shower.

“Jeans.”

“Then you should wear the jeans.” said Mark.

“But can I see the black pants once more?” asked Evan.

She cocked her hips and stared at him. “Do you really care, or do you just want me to take my pants off again?”

He smiled back at her. Mark laughed.

“I do need to masturbate for you at some point. Might as well get the first one over with.” She said in mock frustration. She pushed the jeans to the floor, stepped out of them, turned on the stereo and started to dance.

Mark and Evan exchanged smiles.

“You guys have your cell phones?” she asked.

Mark’s was in his back pocket. He pulled it out and quickly took a picture.

After a few songs, she was feeling ready, and had been touching herself for the past minute or two as she danced. “Do you want to watch me with my vibrator again, or my fingers?” She knew she wasn’t excited to the point of being able to do a touchless orgasm.

“Fingers.” replied Evan shyly.

She smiled as she lay on the floor in front of them, spreading her legs and looking between them at her friends. “God, I’m a freak, but this is so hot!” she thought to herself as she allowed her hands to wander over her naked body.

She heard the click of the camera phone several times, which accelerated her arousal. After less than five minutes she was cumming. As a special treat, she licked her fingers afterwards; something she’d done only in front of Tony until this point. The guys seemed surprised, but said nothing.

“I should go get cleaned up and then get dressed if I’m going to get out of here in time!” she said. She picked up most of her clothes, leaving the Abercrombie jeans and red sweater behind, and walked into the bathroom. She used her washcloth on her pussy, washed her hands, and then entered the bedroom.

“You going to wear underwear tonight?” called Evan.

“Of course!” she called back.

“You want help picking which ones?”

“You guys are pigs!”

They both made oink sounds, and laughing, Gina came into the room carrying a red bra and two pairs of panties.

“I’m definitely wearing this bra.” She said, tossing it onto the sweater. “But since you can’t seem to get enough, you can help me decide which panties.”

The first pair was a white thong, and the second was white boy-short panties, both of which she modeled topless.

The guys decided on the thong, most likely because it was the first pair, and if they had decided on the boy shorts she wouldn’t have had to take them off again.

Gina then slipped on the jeans, then the bra, and finally the sweater. She had already known she was wearing her boots because of the snow, so now fully attired, she hugged the guys goodbye.

“You coming back here to sleep tonight, or are you going to your mom’s house? Evan asked.

“I hadn’t really thought about it. My mom’s I guess.”

“Well, you’re welcome here.”

“Even if I don’t get naked?” she smiled.

“Even if, but I would be disappointed.”

“So would I!” agreed Mark.

She smiled as she pulled on her coat and left. “I’ll see. I’ll call you.” she promised.

+++++ Chapter 10

The movie was over and Gina dropped Heather off before 11:00. She and Greg were still virgins, but Heather was convinced it was what she wanted to do; the timing just had not been right. Parents were around, Greg’s little brother (who was in high school now and not so little any more), and various other factors had conspired against them. Gina had been a generous ear, but they had still cut the night short. Gina knew that Heather wanted to see Greg, and didn’t complain.

Because it was early and she had slept so late, Gina was not at all tired.

“Hey. You home?”

“Yeah. You coming back here to sleep?” asked Evan.

“I was going to, yeah. But I’m not tired. Are you still up? I could stop at Blockbuster or something.”

“Will you go to Taco Bell, too? There’s nothing to eat here.”

Gina laughed, memorized his order, and ended the call. By 11:45 she was back at the apartment. Mark was at home, and Sean was staying at his parent’s, so it was just the two of them.

+++++

Heather texted Greg on the way home, and he was waiting for her when Gina dropped her off. Her curfew wasn’t until midnight, and her dad was out, anyway.

As they sat together in the living room of her dad’s house talking, just after midnight, Heather’s dad called. He would not be home. This happened sometimes; he was, after all, a single man. Now that Heather was older and more self sufficient, her father was having more fun himself.

“My dad’s not coming home.” she said.

“Do you want to go out or something?” he asked. How infuriating. She wanted to have sex. But she couldn’t just say “why don’t we have sex”, could she?

“Sure. You want to go to Tony’s apartment? Gina said she was gonna get a movie.” Heather said. ‘I guess I can’t just say it’, she thought to herself.

They arrived at the apartment right around 1:30. The lock on the door was broken, so if they hadn’t set the deadbolt, the door would be open.

“They’re going to be so surprised to see us!” said Heather. “If the door’s open we’ll just walk in and be all ‘hey, what’s up?’ It will be awesome.”

The door was open, the deadbolt not set. Gina always forgot to set it.

“Hey guys, what’s u… OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!”

The scene froze, and nobody moved for a few seconds. Evan was sitting on end of the couch. Her feet on his lap, Gina was completely naked, laying on the couch and very obviously masturbating. In his hand Evan was holding his cell phone.

Heather turned and ran toward the door, retreating through the kitchen. Gina jumped up and sprinted after her. Greg and Evan stared at each other, unsure of what to do for a moment. Then Greg turned and followed his girlfriend and her nude best friend through the kitchen.

Heather was standing outside the apartment in the hallway, crying. Gina was inside, half hidden behind the door, begging her to come back inside so she could explain.

Greg pushed past her and joined Heather in the hallway, hugging her tightly.

“Please, guys! Please come back in. It’s not what you think. Please let me explain, and then if you hate me you can hate me for the right reasons!” Gina was starting to cry now, and that more than anything else make Heather relent and take a step toward the door.

It was such a huge first step that seeing her best friend move toward her caused Gina to sob loudly, a single shuddering release, and the two girls fell into a hug, both crying. Only Greg seemed to notice that Gina was naked. He felt wrong staring, so he quietly closed the door and walked into the family room, where Evan was standing looking concerned. Greg shrugged his shoulders, but before he could speak Heather walked in, shooting Evan a scathing look, and gathered up Gina’s clothes, which had been discarded earlier on the floor all around the room.

“I’ll let Gina explain it.” Said Evan, answering Greg’s unasked question.

Greg stood uncomfortably until Gina and Heather walked in, both still crying, holding each other. Gina looked nervously at Greg, but realized Heather would not want him to leave. She indicated the chair for Greg, as Evan tried to excuse himself to his bedroom.

“Please stay.” Gina said.

Heather favored him with another scathing look, but said nothing. Evan shrugged and brought in a chair from the kitchen, leaving the couch for Gina and Heather.

They say that truth is stranger than fiction, and never had that axiom seemed so apropos to Gina as that night. She told of her first dance for Tony, and of their conversations; of her desire to dance for Mark, Evan and Sean. She told of the first night, of her dance, and of subsequent nights. She refused to look anywhere but her lap as she spoke, and she would not allow herself to be interrupted.

She loved Heather, and did not want to lose the friendship that they shared. She had to tell her everything; if Heather was a true friend, she would understand, and she would be there for her, even if she didn’t approve. She couldn’t lie, though. She wanted to make up a believable story. She almost told that she and Tony were swingers. But she wanted to be honest with her female friends for a change; to be herself instead of what her friends wanted her to be. That’s what she’d always done in school, and none of those girls were her friends today.

She told them everything. She told them that by being exposed in front of the guys she had learned she had the ability to orgasm without touching herself. Finally, she told of Tony’s request; that the guys send pictures and videos to him while he was away.

And then she was silent, waiting for her friend to respond.

Greg was trying to get his head around what he’d heard. It was too weird. Was it cool? Maybe it was cool. There were some really cool things about it. But it was really weird. How could she be like that?

Evan was waiting. He wanted to hug Gina, to kick Greg and Heather out and make it all better, but he couldn’t do that. No one was that strong. He wished Tony was there for her.

Heather didn’t speak for a long time. One minute stretched into two, and still all remained silent. Gina and Heather each staring at their own knees, Evan and Greg looking first at each other, then at the girls, and then at nothing; staring blankly around the room, each lost in his own thoughts.

“So Evan was going to send those pictures to Tony?” Heather finally asked, barely above a whisper.

“Yes.” Gina replied.

“And Tony knows?”

“Yes.” It was a more forceful reply this time.

“And you weren’t… cheating on him?”

“No.” It was the loudest anyone had spoken since Heather agreed to come back inside the apartment, and it seemed thunderous.

Heather was silent again.

“You can see his reply.” Evan offered meekly breaking the silence again.

Heather looked up at him. The loathing in her eyes was gone. She took the phone from his outstretched hand.

“Wish I wuz ther. Shes hot even on a 2in scrn.”

The message he was responding to was a photo of Gina, posing nude in that very room. The picture had been sent about 5 minutes before they had arrived. Gina could see the screen.

“We sent the picture, and then we were going to send the one of me… cumming… after.”

Gina blushed scarlet, but continued to look at her friend, wanting desperately to make eye contact; to read her friends thoughts, or at least her expression.

Heather continued to stare at the picture of her naked friend on the phone.

“But you’re not cheating on Tony?”

“Never.”

“And it’s all okay?”

“It will be if you’re okay with it.”

Heather let out a large sob and lunged at her friend, and once again both girls were locked in a hug, crying desperately.

Evan motioned for Greg to follow him, and the two boys went to the kitchen, where each grabbed a Coke from the refrigerator.

“Is that all for real?” Greg whispered.

“Weird, huh?” smiled Evan.

“Weird doesn’t even… I can’t… I just don’t… it’s like…” stammered Greg.

“Well spoken.” said Evan quietly, patting Greg on the shoulder.

“And you guys don’t do anything with her?”

“It’s what they’re into. Me, Mark, Sean… we’re like their sex toys. It gets them hot when we watch, so we watch. It doesn’t suck for us, either, so who cares?”

“But don’t you guys want to just jump her?”

“She’s Tony’s girlfriend.” Evan said simply.

“But she’s totally hot!”

“You saw her naked when you got here.”

“Yeah…” said Greg, unsure of where this was going.

“So do you want to fuck her?”

“She’s Heather’s best friend! She’s Tony’s girlfriend!”

“See? But she’s still hot, and it’s still nice to look, right?”

Greg thought for a moment. “Is this… is this what it feels like… to… respect a woman?”

Evan laughed a little too loud.

“What are you guys laughing at?” Heather’s voice sounded raw and emotionally drained. Greg grabbed two more Coke’s from the fridge before he and Evan returned to the girls, who gladly took them and each drained half before speaking.

“We’re okay.” said Heather, giving her friend a one-armed hug.

Another tear escaped Gina’s eye as she laughed and hugged back. “Are you weirded out by this, Greg?”

Greg was thoughtful for a moment, then, “No. Maybe at first, but Evan explained some stuff to me in the kitchen. You guys have a lot of love, and you and Tony have to have a lot of trust for something like this. It’s cool.”

“I’m sorry you had to find out like this. It’s been killing me! I wanted to tell you!” said Gina, addressing Heather again.

“I wouldn’t have believed you.” she said.

Gina laughed. “It is kind of one of those things you have to see to believe, isn’t it.”

They all laughed at that one.

Evan excused himself to bed half an hour later, and Greg whispered that they should be leaving, too. He wasn’t supposed to have the car out this late, and would probably be in trouble. He could never tell what he’d been doing out this late.

Gina and Heather hugged goodbye, and for the first time Gina hugged Greg, too.

Greg was silent, waiting for Heather to make the first move. He really was okay with it; still coming to grips with the enormity of it, but okay with what he had been able to process so far. What he didn’t know was if Heather had been lying to her friend. Was Heather okay with it, or would there be more crying?

They drove almost half way home in silence.

“I think it’s really brave, what Gina’s doing.” Heather finally said.

Greg was confused. “Brave?”

“She admitted who she is, and she’s putting herself out there. Everyone could totally judge her and call her a whore and stuff, but she’s doing what she wants to do. She’s being who she is.”

“I hadn’t thought of that. You’re right, though. That takes guts, doesn’t it?”

“Did you think she’s hot?”

Crap. He knew this was coming, but he hadn’t come up with The Perfect Answer yet. “She’s cute, but I didn’t really see much. Just her butt at the door. I was more concerned about you. You were freaking out. I thought you had run to the car.”

She knew he was lying, but it was cute. At that moment, when he said that, she realized it didn’t matter what he thought of her body. He was with her, and she was with him.

“I want to be as brave as she is.” she said, ignoring his answer and changing the subject back again.

“You’re very brave. You get up in front of the whole school and sing and dance and act in the plays at school every year. I get freaked out when I have to give a 2 minute speech.”

She ignored him. “I want to have sex with you. Tonight. I want to try… what Gina does. I want to… I… I want you to see… me.”

He was silent. His brain was moving faster than the speed of light. If he had tried to speak it would have come out as disjointed syllables of different words in different sentences of different topics altogether.

He looked at her. Her head was turned slightly toward him, looking down at the center council of the car, but her eyes were turned upward, watching for him to react. She had been braver than he had ever been in his life; she had just told him something so personal, so frightening for her. He knew what it had meant to her to say that.

“I love you.” He hadn’t been thinking it; hadn’t been planning it. He knew he had to say something, and when he opened his mouth, those words fell out.

She screamed, lunging toward him to hug him. The seatbelt snared her and pulled her violently back into the seat, and the squeaking grunt that came from her mouth made him laugh.

“I love you, too!” she said, elated. “I love you, Greg Anderson!”

“And I love you, Heather Roberts!”

Heather’s dad wasn’t coming home that night. Greg was already in trouble. They parked down the block and walked the remaining quarter mile home in the cold December air.

Inside Heather’s bedroom she stripped for him. She was slow and awkward at first, but begged him to watch her, not to touch her, not to stop her. She wanted to be in control.

She took her shirt off. She was confident about her body. He had seen her bikini before. She still felt nervous. She took her bra off. She was topless. His smile was fixed and wide. He liked what he was seeing.

She danced, awkwardly. The music was background noise, she was too nervous. Her brain was hearing it a fraction of a second later than the beat, and she couldn’t find the rhythm. She pushed her pants to the floor.

She had been wearing her boots. She had on knee-high black cotton socks. She tried to take them off before her pants. She fell over. Greg was still smiling. He didn’t laugh.

She blushed furiously. She got one sock off and stood back up. She pulled that foot out of her jeans, then the other. Then she pulled her other sock off.

She still couldn’t dance. The song was ending. Could she take her panties off? Oh, god, she was really doing this. She was standing in front of Greg Anderson wearing just panties.

Greg Anderson, the boy I used to play with in second grade. Greg Anderson, who pushed me down and took my bicycle. Greg Anderson, who got grounded for a week because my knee was bleeding and needed two stitches.

Greg Anderson, who told me he loves me.

She hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down before she lost her nerve. She felt herself blush. She kept dancing.

“I love you.” He said.

“You have to make me cum before we can screw.”

He laughed at her. She blushed. She hadn’t meant to say it that way. She was so nervous, so excited, and… so turned on!

She walked to him. “Kiss me.”

He leaned up and kissed her. She pushed him on his back. It was like her fantasy. She climbed on top of him, and kissed him again. She was in control. She took his hand and led it to her pussy. She was wet. She dipped a finger lightly into her pussy, then used the lubrication to gently rub her clit. She guided his fingers as he did the same. Together, they alternated between her clit and her pussy.

As the orgasm hit her, she began to laugh out loud. She shuddered through the orgasm, her muscles tensing and releasing, her body flooding with ecstasy, and laughed as she moaned and squealed.

When her orgasm had subsided she rolled off of him, lying on her back.

“What were you laughing at?”

“Tickle me Elmo!” she said, and she started laughing again.

Greg, of course, did not understand. She promised to explain it to him later, as she began pulling his clothes off of him.

Gina was wrong. Sex the first time can be good. It hurts, but if he’s gentle, and if he’s loving, and if he’s patient, sex the first time could feel really good. It was a good thing that he had three rubbers with him. The second and third times were even better than the first.

+++++

A text message was waiting on Greg’s phone when they woke early. Greg’s brother, it turned out, had covered for him. He had told his parents that Greg was sleeping over at a friend’s house, and they had said it was okay.

“Remind me to thank Jeff personally.” Heather said to Greg.

“He’d appreciate that.” Greg said, holding her close.

+++++ Chapter 11

Greg left early the next morning, walked to his car, and spent a few hours at Starbuck’s until he felt he could safely go home without raising any suspicions. He texted with his friends until then, ensuring a solid alibi to coincide with the story his brother had made up.

He also picked up a gift card for his brother. For a little brother, he wasn’t half bad.

Gina was excited to receive the text from Heather. She had been worried about the night before, and about what would have been said after they had left. She had been up half the night on the phone with Tony.

“u up” was the entirety of the question that appeared on her phone, but the fact that it was from Heather, and so casual, made Gina’s stress melt away.

“yes”

“get me”

“1 hr”

Heather wanted her to come get her. If she hated her, she wouldn’t want that. She would have called. The apartment was about a twenty minute drive. She needed to get up, make sure she was presentable. She should have said 40 minutes.

Gina pulled on her jeans and a sweatshirt, quickly fixed her mascara in the bathroom, and then tied her hair in a pony and pulled it through her Cubs hat. She was as ready as she was going to be. Evan was still asleep, so she left a quick note, grabbed her keys, and realized she’d never deadbolted the door.

“I have to remember to lock that thing!” she whispered to herself as she stopped to lock the door from the outside before heading down the stairs to her car.

The drive was agonizing; Gina needed to talk to Heather and find out, one way or the other, what was going to happen. Tony had helped her come to that conclusion. Although Gina wanted nothing less than understanding and support from her friends, she had to realize that not everyone would be accepting of this part of her life. Tony had counseled her to respect Heather as much as she hoped Heather would respect her. If Heather could not comprehend or validate this part of Gina’s life, Gina needed to understand that.

Not that it would be easy.

Heather was talking with her dad about his big date when Gina pulled into the driveway. She saw Heather and her dad hug briefly at the door, and Heather bounded happily down the front steps toward her car.

Gina felt good about this. She seemed happy, which wasn’t a bad thing. Not bad is good, right?

Heather leapt into the front seat and slammed the car door. “We did it last night! I had sex!”

Gina was caught completely off guard. She was so consumed with her own concerns and worries about what had happened the night before that it took a few seconds for her brain to comprehend what she had just heard, and another couple seconds to actually process all the meanings of it.

It meant, of course, that her best friend was not a virgin any more. But it also meant that she hadn’t been so upset upon leaving last night that she could think of nothing else. The female mind is a powerfully emotional place, and Gina knew that if Heather had been too upset, she couldn’t have had sex. Not first-time sex, anyway. Maybe angry sex, but no one loses her virginity to angry sex!

“You’re… and he… did you… where was… HOW was…” Gina had too many questions, and her brain had not yet caught up with her mouth.

“I know! Right!” laughed Heather.

“How was it? Oh my God! Come here!” Gina pulled Heather into a tight embrace that Heather returned without reservation. Things weren’t weird at all. When they separated their embrace, Gina had a tear in her eye.

They stopped at Panera for lunch to go, and went back to Tony’s apartment. Evan would likely be leaving for the day, if not already gone, and they would have privacy there to talk.

Evan was standing shirtless in the kitchen when they arrived. Although Heather had known the guys longer than Gina, she had never seen any of them in less than their workout clothes. She was momentarily transfixed by his chiseled abs and chest. Gina caught her friend staring and giddily slapped her arm, and the two staggered to Tony’s bedroom giggling wildly.

Evan left ten minutes later, leaving them alone. Heather told Gina everything, leaving out no detail. Then she confessed that Gina’s exhibitionism had been the catalyst.

She recounted how she had told Greg that Gina was brave. She told how she had decided to be brave.

“I told him that I wanted to have sex with him. I told him that I wanted to be like you… that I wanted him to see me.”

Gina looked at her friend in shock and awe. It had felt wonderful that she and Heather were sharing this moment; it had confirmed for her that she had not lost her best friend. But there was an uncertainty in the back of her head; “what did Heather really think?”

That was gone now.

“So I danced for him. I looked like a dork, I was so nervous. But I got so excited by it! I got so turned on!”

Still Gina remained silent. She was having trouble comprehending what she was hearing.

“I think I want to try doing what you do. It was so HOT!”

Gina burst into tears and lunged at her friend, spilling bits of sandwich all over the bed and floor. Heather laughed as they hugged.

Gina kissed her friend on the cheek. “You don’t know how happy I am!”

“I’m getting some idea!” Heather replied. She moved to kiss Gina back just as Gina turned her head. Their lips met briefly.

The laughing stopped. They looked at each other, and then they kissed, this time for real.

Gina’s tongue was softer than Greg’s, and smaller. It felt different in her mouth, and tasted fresh and cool. Her body was heavy on top of her; Gina did not support her weight on her elbows like Greg did, but had her arms wrapped around heather’s neck, pulling them closer. It felt nice.

Gina broke the kiss first, and looked down at her friend. Heather was smiling back up at her.

“What are we doing?” Gina asked.

“I don’t know, but come here!” Heather replied, using her strength to easily flip her friend onto her back and pinning her arms to the bed above her head. Gina was giggling as Heather moved down on her, locking her lips in another kiss, this one more passionate and deep than the first.

Heather then rolled off her friend. “You have a tomato in your hair.” she giggled.

Gina stood as she pulled the slimy little slice of squished fruit away and started laughing. “Look at this room!”

Gina and Heather both had pieces of bread, lettuce, turkey, ham, and other parts of the sandwich stuck to their clothes. The sheets were completely covered in the remnants of their lunch, as well as greasy mayonnaise spots and mustard stains. On the floor were Gina’s clothes from the prior days fashion show as well as the sweater she’d worn out, and two pairs of her shoes.

Heather moved close to Gina, and licked a small smear of mayonnaise from her friend’s cheek.

“And I think I need a shower!” Gina exclaimed, looking down and seeing the bits of food stuck to her bare arms and clothes.

“I’ll help you clean up in here.” Heather offered, and she immediately knelt on the floor and started picking up the larger pieces of the sandwich.

In a very short time the two girls had the room much cleaner. Gina’s clothes were folded and set neatly on the dresser next to the TV, and the bed sheets were stripped from the bed, bundled and waiting at the door to be taken to the laundry room.

“Show me how you strip.” Heather said, blushing as she said it but forcing herself to maintain eye contact.

“What?!”

“Come on. I looked like a total dork last night. I want to see how you do it.”

“I’d feel stupid stripping for you! You’re a girl!” Gina replied, laughing nervously.

“I know I’m a girl, but I want to get better at it for Greg!” Heather replied. “Besides, you have to shower and stuff, so you’re going to get naked anyway. Just do it in front of me, while you’re dancing, and then I’ll go to the laundry room with the sheets while you shower.”

Gina was unsure. It would be weird, stripping in front of Heather. But then the weirdness was exciting to her, wasn’t it? The rawness of it? Maybe it would be fun.

And she was still a little worried, that maybe their friendship wasn’t as strong as it had been.

“This is so strange.” Gina replied. “Just stripping for a girl… it’s weird.”

Heather smiled as Gina took her by the hand and led her to the couch. She turned on the music and started dancing.

Gina looked a lot more practiced than Heather felt she had looked. She watched her friend sway and move to the music, swaying her body back and forth, slowly turning as she moved, until her back was to Heather.

Gina peeked over her shoulder and then slowly lifted the sweatshirt. Underneath she had on a black cotton bra. Heather had seen Gina in her bikini over the summer, but the bra was different somehow; even though it was larger than the bikini top, it was sexier.

Facing her friend, Gina reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, shrugging it gently off her shoulders and tossing it on the floor with her sweatshirt. Although she’d known her friend would be stripping, Heather was still a bit shocked to see her bare breasts.

Gina was a good dancer, and continued gyrating and twisting her hips to the music. A few moments later, she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down. She was not wearing panties, which made Heather laugh out loud, breaking the silence that to this point was filled only with the music.

“I was in a hurry to see you this morning, and I couldn’t find any clean ones!” Gina said sheepishly.

“Probably because they’re all out here!” Heather replied, pointing at the chair. On it were the two pair of panties; the thong and the boy shorts.

Gina blushed, leaving her pants halfway down her legs.

“Don’t stop dancing, I want a good show!” Heather commanded.

Gina smiled and stepped out of her jeans, dancing more wildly and a little more comically now. After the song ended, Heather got up.

“Teach me some of those moves.”

“What moves?”

Heather moved her hips in a not-too-bad imitation of one of Gina’s slow turns.

“Let me put my clothes on.” said Gina, bending to retrieve her jeans.

“Oh, no. You’re the nudist, or exhibitionist or whatever. You like to be naked, so you’re my naked dance instructor” Heather retorted, quickly snatching the clothes off the floor and tossing them toward Tony’s bedroom.

“Come on!” said Gina seriously.

“Come on nothing. If I’m going to learn how to strip, I’m not going to be the only one naked.” Heather replied.

Gina took a moment to process that. “You’re going to be stripping?”

“If I want to learn how to strip and how to dance naked, I can’t very well do it with my clothes on, can I?”

“I thought you just… I didn’t know you were going to strip.”

“Is it a problem?”

“No!”

Gina reset the music and helped her friend, showing her how to move her hips and feet. “It’s different than dancing at a party, when you’re dressed.” Gina explained. “You need to be a little more contained, so your big movements are taking off your clothes. You have to move slower, too. It makes it sexier.”

Heather practiced removing her shirt a couple of times, and then her bra. She felt a surge of excitement as she bared her breasts to her friend. She had no idea if Gina even cared, but it felt really good to have her watching.

She practiced taking off her jeans. Finally she practiced taking off her panties.

“I was wearing ugly black socks last night. I couldn’t get them off, and I fell over.” Heather told her friend while she was resetting the music.

“What?” asked Gina, laughing.

Heather explained it, and pantomimed the difficulty she’d had in getting her socks off.

Gina was laughing hysterically by the time she was done.

“Thank you for not judging me!” Gina said.

“What? Oh my God. I love you! I couldn’t think bad about you!”

“You thought bad about me when you thought I was cheating on Tony.”

“I thought… I was upset. I didn’t hate you. I was just, it was bad. I thought everything was going to get weird. He’s my friend, and you’re my best friend, and if you were cheating on him, I’d lose all these guys.”

Gina lunged forward to hug her friend, then stopped short.

Heather had moved to meet her, and instead got a handful of Gina’s breast.

“Sorry!”

“I’m sorry… I moved my boob right into your hand! I just suddenly realized we’re both naked.”

“So? We’ve been naked for the past half hour!”

“You don’t think it’s weird hugging a naked girl?”

Heather took a step forward and hugged her friend tightly, allowing their bodies to press against each other. She could feel the heat of Gina’s skin, and the hardness of her nipples pressing into her chest.

She pulled away slightly, still maintaining body contact. “Is that weird?”

Gina blushed and looked down. Then, realizing she was staring at Heather’s bare breasts, looked back up into her friends eyes. “I guess not.”

Heather moved her head forward and kissed Gina.

“Was that weird?”

Gina blushed. “If you’re going to keep going until you find out what’s weird, I should warn you now. I’m really wet.”

“Oh my God. Me too!” said Heather, and they broke their embrace and both looked down at the other’s pussy.

They stood in silence for a moment, until Gina asked, “Do you really think I’m brave?”

“Yes!”

“And you really admire it?”

“Yes…”

Gina swallowed and closed her eyes. “Do you want to masturbate together?”

Heather laughed. “You’re so brave you get a reward!” She jumped forward and hugged her friend, lifting her off her feet and twirling her in a circle. Then she kissed her, deeply and passionately.

“I want to watch you, and I want you to watch me.” she replied. “I was scared to bring it up.”

The pair retreated to the bedroom and Heather watched as Gina was easily able to have one of her touchless orgasms. The bareness and raw sexuality of it was amazing, and seeing the muscles flex and release, with nothing to hide the view, was deeply erotic. Then Gina watched as Heather brought herself to climax. Then Heather learned about multiple orgasms.

+++++

The ringtone on her cell phone woke them up. It was Greg’s ring.

“Hello?”

“Were you sleeping?”

“I think we fell asleep.” She looked at Gina. Both girls were still naked, laying on top of the bare mattress, the sheets still in a bundle in the hallway. The clock said 7:23.

“Don’t we have a date tonight?”

“Oh, my God, Greg! I’m so sorry! I went out with Gina and we were talking and stuff and I fell asleep! I’m sorry!”

Greg laughed. “Don’t worry about it, I just feel stupid, going to your house to get you when you’re not there.”

“I’m sorry. We’re at Tony and Sean’s apartment. Do you want Gina to drive me home?”

“You still want to go out tonight? I could pick you up there.”

“That would be awesome! I only have crappy clothes, though. Where are we going?”

“Somewhere crappy. Don’t worry about it, you never look anything less than perfect.”

“Talk like that’s gonna get you laid, mister!”

“I’ll be there as soon as possible. See if Gina wants to go to the store for an hour.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too. I’ll be there soon.”

“Shit!” Heather said to Gina, ending the call. “He’s going to be here in, like, 20 minutes. I have to shower and everything!”

The two girls quickly made Heather as presentable as possible in the short time available, and Gina loaned her a nicer sweater than the sweatshirt she’d been wearing. Gina was just pulling on sweat pants when the knock at the door came.

Gina quickly pulled on a shirt and grabbed the bundle of clothes and bed sheets, tossing them into Tony’s room while Heather opened the door for Greg.

“Hey. I missed you today!” she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

“Missed you, too. I can’t believe my brother bailed me out like that.”

“That was awesome. He’s cooler than I remember!”

“He’s not bad. I got him a Starbuck’s gift card. Said it was from both of us.”

“You’re such a nice brother!” Heather said, kissing him again.

Gina joined them and offered drinks. Heather suddenly realized she hadn’t had a chance to talk to Gina about what they would tell their boyfriends. Would they admit what they had done? How much of it? She looked to Gina, but Gina didn’t understand the urgent looks.

“You want help putting the sheets in the laundry before we leave?” Heather asked.

Gina was about to decline the offer when she caught Heather’s eye.

“Yeah… that’d be nice. Thanks.”

Once they were in the hallway and safely out of Greg’s hearing range, Heather whispered, “I have to tell him. Do you care if I tell him?”

“Everything?” Gina sounded scandalized.

“I can’t lie!”

“I know. I just wasn’t sure I wanted everyone knowing… you know?”

“You aren’t going to tell Tony?”

“I hadn’t really thought about it. I have to, don’t I?”

“It’s up to you, but I have to tell Greg. If you want to keep it a secret…”

“No. I’ll tell him.”

“Do you want me to wait?”

“No. I kind of want to see how he, you know… I want to see his reaction.”

“Okay. We’ll tell Greg together when we get upstairs. Do you want me to be there when you tell Tony?”

“I’ll call him after you guys leave.”

“Okay. I’m sorry, but I’m not sorry, you know?”

“Me too.”

They put the sheets into the washing machine and headed back upstairs together in silence, both quietly thinking about what they would say, about what Greg’s reaction would be, and what would happen next.

“This is twice in two days!” thought Gina to herself. “I’m not sure that it’s worth it!”

Greg was watching TV when they came back into the apartment, but quickly switched it off. “What are you doing tonight, Gina?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Hanging out, I guess.”

He looked questioningly at Heather, but she didn’t notice. He was about to ask if she wanted to join them when Heather spoke.

“You remember what Gina told us last night?”

“Huh? You mean about the… yeah, I remember.” He blushed scarlet, which both Gina and Heather found cute.

“So I told Gina about, um, us… last night.”

“Okay…” he said, holding the last syllable for a longer than normal period and blushing a bit brighter.

“And then I kind of asked her to… um… this is really hard!”

“Tell me about it!” Gina laughed, needing to break the tension. “Imagine how I felt last night!”

Heather gave her a sympathetic, apologetic look. Gina spoke first. “Heather asked me to teach her how to do a strip dance for you.” she blurted.

A smile slowly appeared on Greg’s face as he pictured the scene.

“And we, um… we kissed.” Heather finished.

Greg looked at the two girls. “Am I supposed to be mad or something? You seem so nervous. I don’t get it. Is there more I should know?”

“No.” said Heather.

“Well…” said Gina.

“Oh. Yeah. Um, we… this is weird… it sounds a lot weirder to say than it was… we, um, kind of… we sort of watched each other… um…”

Greg remained silent, waiting for her to finish.

“We watched each other… masturbate.”

Greg laughed out loud. “That is so HOT!” he exclaimed. “Were you afraid I’d be pissed or something?”

“Well, kind of, yeah.”

“Maybe I should be, but I’m totally not. Not at all. I’m… I don’t know. You’re a different girl than I thought you were, that’s for sure. Both of you are. But not different bad. It’s… I don’t know. It’s kind of cool. You’re both these nice girls who are so normal and cool and funny and stuff, and then there’s this whole other part of you, this wild, stripper, kinky sexy fun chick thing… it’s like you’re superheroes with alter egos. You should have superhero-stripper names!”

The girls laughed, both at the thought, and with relief.

“What’s that thing I heard about?” said Gina. “You take your first pet and the street you grew up on, and that’s supposed to be your stripper name!”

“I’d be… Misty Fields.” said Heather giddily.

“And I’m Sunny Meadow.” said Gina, laughing.

“I’m Mittens Route fourteen.” said Greg, faking a depressed voice.

They all fell into a fit of laughter.

“So…” said Greg, “are you going to show me what you’ve learned?”

“What?” asked Heather, either not understanding what he meant, or unwilling to understand.

“I mean, you got stripper lessons, so do I get to see your new moves?”

Heather looked to Gina for help. Help did not come. “I think it’s an awesome idea! I have a sexy outfit you can strip out of! I want to watch, too.” Then she added, “If that’s okay with you, Greg!”

“I think it’ll be fun!” said Greg.

Heather shot a scalding look at Gina, but allowed herself to be led into Tony’s bedroom. It took a while, almost ten minutes, before the two girls came back out. Much to Greg’s surprise, both were now dressed in skirts and what appeared to be Tony’s button-down white dress shirts. The shoulders were huge on the girls, and although the sleeves were rolled several times, they still covered most of their hands. Heather was wearing a natural suede leather skirt, and Gina was wearing a black cotton skirt that was considerably shorter than anything Greg had seen anyone actually wearing.

Neither girl said a word as Gina turned on the music, and both girls started dancing together.

“What’s going on?” Greg wondered aloud.

“We called Tony. He’s cool with Gina dancing for you. I didn’t want to have to do it alone.” replied Heather smiling.

Greg couldn’t believe his good luck, and decided not to say anything else for fear that they’d stop. Both girls removed their shirts while facing away from him. Neither girl was wearing a bra. They turned to face him, one dancing almost the same as the other, and made no effort to cover their breasts.

Last night he saw his first ever live-boobs. Today he was watching two girls dance topless in front of him. His jeans were definitely more snug than they had been!

Heather glanced toward Gina, who nodded back, and they both pushed their skirts to the floor together, revealing that neither girl had worn panties.

They continued to dance through one more whole song, moving and gyrating in similar ways, and sometimes together. When the song ended, the two girls kissed each other deeply, and Gina reached up and gently cupped Heather’s breast.

“That… was… fucking… AWESOME!” said Greg, unsure of how to react.

Both girls giggled. “So what do we do now?” asked Heather. “What happens? Do we just get dressed or what?”

“Why are you asking me?” Gina asked in mock indignation.

“You’re the one who’s done this before!” she said, laughing.

“Oh. Well, um, normally I’d keep going with the show. Either dance some more, or um… touch myself or something.”

“Gina can totally cum without touching herself!” said Heather excitedly. “I saw her do it! It’s amazing!”

Gina blushed, but said nothing.

“I don’t want to break tradition or anything.” said Greg. “If you need to get off, I’ll just hang out and watch, if that’s what you need from me.”

“Oh, you’re so very kind!” said Gina sarcastically. “Come here, Heather. I’m going to fuck you in front of your boyfriend and make him watch.”

“I don’t know if that’s okay…” said Heather.

“As long as she doesn’t have a dick, I’m cool with it, if that’s what you’re worried about.” said Greg.

“I don’t see a dick.” said Heather, dropping to her knees and, tentatively at first, touching Gina’s pussy to spread her lips.

The two girls fell to the floor, giggling at first, but soon were locked in a series of passionate kisses, their hands exploring one another’s bodies as well as their own. First Gina’s hand found Heather’s pussy, while Heather’s found Gina’s breasts. Then Gina’s hand was moving upwards toward Heather’s breasts, and Heather’s hand found its way to her own pussy.

Finally, each girl was earnestly fingering the other, alternating almost in unison with a finger dipping lightly into the other girls pussy, then caressing up to the clit, caressing the hyper-sensitive sex organ, and then moving slowly back down and disappearing into the wet, waiting pussy.

Greg could not believe his eyes at the spectacle before him. Suddenly Gina tensed her muscles and squealed loudly, and a moment later started to shake and quiver as the first orgasm hit her. Moments later Heather’s own orgasm started, punctuated by a deep, loud moan, followed by a series of gasps.

Greg counted four separate orgasms for Gina, and either two or three for Heather before the two girls separated, lying on their backs panting, their skin lightly glowing.

No one said a word for almost a minute. Heather rolled over to Gina and asked, “Can Greg and I use Tony’s room for a while?”

Gina laughed. “There’s no sheet on the bed, but I don’t care.”

Heather stood and took Greg’s hand, leading him into the bedroom, where, with his help, Heather easily surpassed Gina’s four orgasms.

+++++

Heather dressed in her jeans and borrowed sweater, not bothering with her bra and panties. She and Greg found Gina lying on the couch, lightly covered in a blanket and watching TV. It was obvious she was still naked.

“Don’t you ever get dressed?”

“All I had was my skirt and Tony’s shirt!” she replied. “All my clothes were in there with you.”

“Sorry.” said Heather.

“Don’t worry about it. Well done, stud. Was that five I heard?”

Greg looked a little confused for a moment or two, then realized that Gina had heard them through the walls, and blushed.

“It was five!” Heather said, grinning sheepishly and hugging Greg.

“You want me to get you something to put on?” asked Heather.

“Not on my account!” said Greg. “Doesn’t bother me a bit.”

“That’s because you’re a boy and you love looking at boobs.” said Gina, playfully pulling the blanket down and exposing her chest briefly.

“Hey!” scolded Heather. “If anyone is going to show my boyfriend boobs, it’s going to be ME!”, and she turned suddenly and pulled the covers completely off of Gina, causing her friend to scream in shock.

“I thought you meant YOUR boobs!” Gina laughed, making half an effort to cover up.

“Yours were easier.” grinned Heather.

“I think it’s totally unfair that you should stand out here in your best friend’s sweater and leave her topless.” said Greg, grinning.

Immediately catching on as she pulled herself to a sitting position, Gina said, “I agree with Greg. You take my sweater off immediately!”

“Fine. But I’m not giving it to you!” said Heather, pulling the sweater over her head and tossing it down the hallway toward the bedroom.

“That’s fine with me. I’ll just sit around naked in front of your boyfriend, then.” Gina replied, and playfully opened her legs.

Heather thought for a moment, then pushed her jeans down and off, kicking them down the hall toward the recently discarded sweater. “I can’t let my boyfriend see a naked girl unless he can see me naked, too!” she replied, acting haughty.

“If I have to endure this kind of torture, I will try to persevere.” Greg said, unable to suppress the wide grin on his face.

Heather hugged him tightly, then pushed him into a hug with Gina, and the three fell together onto the couch, laughing.

+++++ Chapter 12

© Copyright 2009 Cheryl (cheryl6401 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530673-The-Drama-Club