*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531176-Musical-Bears
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Animal · #1531176
The first day at the river for Grizzle Lee Adams, Quinn, Cola and Coal Bear.
"Grizzle"

"..."

"Grizzle! Get out here its time for the marathon."

"Grizzle" Quinn shouted at his cousin. "Come on I came all the way down here from my home to wake you up for the salmon run!"

Grizzle lay sleeping dreaming of jumping pink fish with insides so sweet sweeter than the honey that his friends cola and coal bear obsess about.

"Grizzle Grizzzzzzzzllllllleeeeeyyyyyyy Adams you lazy bones you are gonna miss prime time fishintime." Cola shouted while Coalbear sat in a tree playing on his honey pot he stole from the Canadian campsite the week before.

"5 more days...just 5 more days..." Grizzle apparently was sleepier than hungry.

"Alright down to the river, come on, leave this lazy slob to starve...he can't fish worth a claw anyways." Coal bear hit the rim shot and whooped at Quinn's not so subtle jab.

Grizzle bounded out of the cave, "Bet you half my take I double your output you seal hunting lily!"

Grizzle slid down the hill side with Cola and Quinn right behind him. Coalbear had to get down from the tree and bumped into yogi and yoga bear coming back from a picuhnic.

Cola hit the drums and said, "Hey where's Boo boo?"

Yoga, "That bear got sick of hibernation and went and raided a cabin on his own."

Yogi was teary eyed and sobbing, "I am so proud of him..."

The river was full of happy bears that early spring day. The tubers from the local campsite passed by a gaggle of satisfied grizzlies, black bears, and the polar bear, unharmed.

Except for the one guy who patted grizzle on the head. He lost something very dear to him that day, his beer.

The bears ransacked a campsite that night and Coal bear entertained the triumphant fisher beasts with tales of Quinn the Eskimo, Stephen Colbert the long lost child of his friend of a friend of a friend. And they all sang happily when boo boo returned from the cabin.

It was a good day to be a bear.
© Copyright 2009 Wally W. Magee (pizoozoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531176-Musical-Bears