*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531572-smiling
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Personal · #1531572
what does a smile mean?
When someone smiles it can mean a lot of things. For some smile to express happiness while others do to mask their sadness. You might smile to show you understand or that you don’t have a clue. If you're encouraging or bringing someone down you smile. Some people smile if they find a solution or out of helplessness from a problem. You can smile to show you mean well to others but you can also smile to show you mean them harm. Just like you smile when you help someone off the floor you smile when you watch them fall. It's only natural to smile when you're confident but when you embarrassed? Looking at someone who's smiling to himself you think maybe he remembered something or he could just as easily be high. With a smile you can show love and you can show disgust. Smiling at someone that’s talking endlessly can give the impression that you're actually listening to anything they're saying. I could go on forever but I think you get my point, but the next time you see someone smiling don’t think too much about why because they might just be smiling at you.
© Copyright 2009 Kapkishta (kapkishta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531572-smiling