*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531756-The-joy-of-killing-mosquitoes
Rated: · Article · Other · #1531756
this is about the one who is feeling desperate ,lonely and deprived
You can say it insanity or mere frenziness but its true that I love killing mosquitoes.Whenever I feel desperate or embatttled I start killing mosquitoes.This murderous activity enthralls me with sheer joy, a feeling that-let the world not be at my fingertips but these mosquitoes are.I think that those persons who feel desperate and lonely because they don't have a born instinct of leadership, they can satiate their apetite by killing these mosquitoes and flies.Mosquitoes are the most humble living beings on the earth.They sit on your body,suck your blood, quitely singing the tune "yeh pyaas hay badi"although they know it very well that they would be killed after their good meal by this frustoo fellow.
Mosqutoes too have their choices as we have in case of drinks.When they are in hunt of cold drinks they suck out of the males and hot drinks they resort to hot babes.But ultimately they are the one providing employment to millions of people.They are the one who provide a living to lots of us.Those plants manufacturing the mosquitoes repelllers , the one who weave mosquitoes nets, the retail shops are all dependent upon them.Therefore I plead my government to start a new development wing for the welfare of these mosquitoes because every year they save a lot of frustoo fellows from taking on to suicide.
CAUTION NOTICE:I have kept this article small because the frustrated ones dont't like to spare their time reading long philosphical articles.Moreover I believe that this piece carries the clout for award considerations in the smallest articles category if the literary circles bear away with this beautifully written article by me and come up with a new whacky category of smallest articles.
© Copyright 2009 nisaant (nisaant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531756-The-joy-of-killing-mosquitoes