*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531812-Flying
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1531812
A story about a 18 year old boy/runaway, trying to find his kidnapped girlfriend.
Running. It's what I do best. It's what I'm doing. I ran through the darkness of the forest, snapping branches as I went along. I could hear my mom's shoutings in my ringing ears, but I pushed on. I had to find her. Clara, my girlfriend. She disappeared from her room in the middle of the night. Gone. Taken.
Someone had taken my girl.
She was everything to me. My sun shines because of her. Her smile, her touch, her presense is like heaven on earth. She's a beautiful little thing filled with hope and energy. She brightens everyone's day.
She brightened my life.
I remembered the way it was before Clara as I tripped along the covered forrest floor.
It had been darkness. My angst and moodiness separated me from my parents, friends, and peers. They all eventually shunned me after I turned them all away for the quiet darkness of my room. Everyone except Clara. She had been persistent. Talking and sitting near me constantly. At first I thought her annoying, but then her warmth got to me.
She dragged me out of the dark and into the light. I'm dead without her.
Someone has my girl.
And I'm out to find them.
© Copyright 2009 SquintyTallGirl (katie7859 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531812-Flying