*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1532597-Remedy-yourself-by-surat-Al-baqara-
by Saaly
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1532597
Remedy yourself
Surat Al-baqara is one of the Quran's units that are revealed to a prophet Mohammad -peace be upon him- the most heart kind person I heard in all my life .Prophet Mohammads'  attitudes toward difficulties make me greaten and glorify him more and more.However,I know that you are woundering about the reason of introducing this subject.Sura Al-baqara has many benefits to us as ahuman being.  It is totally true that surat Al-baqara did cure many patients who felt hoplessness for being recovered.It is a remedy of a spiritual diseases,physical diseases and mental diseases.How we remedy ourselves? by reciting it over and over .I mean you can recite it 7 times (it takes a week) and then you will feel and see the difference but it doesn't mean that you will stop it .You will read it until you have been recovered .Moreover ,if you can't read ,let someone read it in a water.I mean the reciter must breath while reading so the water will change and your health also will change.



    There were some situations which I heard ,proved how great sura Al-baqara is.

1- One of them is about  a woman who have not been a pregnant for 4 years.She recited surat Al-baqara for 3 months and then she was suprised by hearing from the nurse"you are pregnant".



2-Another example is about  that woman who suffered from the delay of the period .She recited  Al-baqara for  7 days only and when these 4 weeks were ended,the period"blood"  regularly dropped wthout taking any medication.



3-Another woman found her life was miserable.on of her daughters was devorced and the other no one want to marry her.

people advise her and her daughters to read Al-baqara .After days they all were happy and their condition were better.





4-  Last example was my mother who had a pain in her back for 3 days .I advise her to read surat Al-baqara .while she reading ,she felt the pain went down in her body to  her legs ;and when she finshed , the pain was gone .



                            last but not least ,we don't forget what prophet Mohammed said -peace be upon him-about this sura

"Do not transform your houses into tombs. Indeed, Satan flees from the houses where Surat Al-Baqara is recited". [Reported by Muslim and Et-Tirmithi].But there is one condition to be recovered ,is to have FAITH when you read it ,and BELIEVE that Allah will cure you .you must have these two feelings while reading . 

© Copyright 2009 Saaly (saaly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1532597-Remedy-yourself-by-surat-Al-baqara-