*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1532609-Not-Death-Do-Us-Part
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Horror/Scary · #1532609
UNtil death do you part........ Or not.
                                        Not Death Do Us Part


Oh and how beautiful it will all be. Alas my darling, you shall see.

Here we will stand, among the rowing waves of nature’s finest garment, the one big blue. On banks of the subtlest sand, under high palms of singing macaws and parakeets. The sun a halo upon our heads, it shall be like you dreamt.

All the ready décor with bouquet clamps of pink anemone, boronia, hyacinth and tulip. 
Toasting flutes for cherry lips.

We will be pronounced under the blush arch overhanging the canopy with sheers and wind chimes.

You will walk as queen lit by luminaries on the weaving Rayon runner of silk rose petals.. 

Your long white dress sailing behind you like the tail of a shooting star.
And those  will see who whisper at far.

Look to the mirror because the deep dark holds you no more.

In the reflection an ashen-skinned woman, with caked rosy cheeks and a sad still face. Her eyes laced shut with pink thread, a heart shaped charm weeps off her long-slit neck.

I do.
© Copyright 2009 jim reine (jimreine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1532609-Not-Death-Do-Us-Part