*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1532624-Ravages-of-Time-and-Love
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1532624
The effects of love upon your body.
Ravages of Time and Love

It pumps through my veins, flows through my blood like a raging flood in city streets. No barrier can withstand its strength no alleyway left dry.

This is but a taste of my love for you.

The beating of my heart quickens with a touch, reminding of summers day. Thoughts wild in my mind with a kiss like spring rain. Limbs frozen, useless, with a look of eyes so deep crevices of time, fields of flowers and grassy meadows.

This is but a taste of my love for you

Let the wandering guide so fresh, so free, its taunts encouraging, inviting innocent love, so pure – untainted by evil and remorse. Love so fine that colour sounds beautiful and sound becomes a never ending scene.

This is but a taste of my love for you.

The depth of your stare, wandering touch, breathlessness, confirmation of your love, embracing nature and natural movement, enhancing memories of deepest night and early morn. This love runs pure through my veins, flows through my blood completes every breath, ravages my body as though a never ending storm.

This is but a taste of my love for you.

© Copyright 2009 LakeSinclare (lakesinclare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1532624-Ravages-of-Time-and-Love