*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1534229-INTENSEthe-meaning
by sss
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · None · #1534229
The Eternal Love He carried
We live in a world full of colors, colors like silver, golden and indeed black too. Amongst these colors there exist the color of romance painted almost everywhere. The most glorious and the most gripping aspect of life is this thing we call Love.

Once there lived a person i knew personally. I used to call him Saghar. I never understood him, tried a lot but failed. I always found him drowned in some deep thoughts.
And one he left, and i don't know where.
Saghar, 26 years old, lived down by three houses to my house. We were fellows for almost 8 years. Then on a very bright day of August THEY shifted in the house right front to ours.
"THEY" were a family naming Mughals as the last name.
In few days we got acquaintance with Mughals and came to know that there lives a girl of age 20 naming Sonia.
Don't know when Saghar saw Sonia and fell in love to her.
He told me by the very next evening when we were outside
© Copyright 2009 sss (hassan111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1534229-INTENSEthe-meaning