*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1534236-Success-struggle-of-a-common-man
by gunjan
Rated: · Other · Other · #1534236
success is a matter of internal happiness and satisfaction.
Success
Success: struggle of a common man!
Really if I talk about myself in this context, for me success is a long term. It is not limited to name and fame. In my view point, success mean struggle. I personally believe every common man is successful because they struggle in their daily routine life. A person having all resources can never taste actual happiness but those who face hurdles and build their way themselves can understand the meaning of success. A few days back I had words with my maid. She uses to clean around four or five homes in a day. She never takes care of her home but always willing to work for her masters. Her day starts with utensils and ends with the same, but still she doesn’t get any respect for her job… actually she has never got the status of an employee. The worst thing, after these entire she is unable to earn her livelihood. (You must have heard that a lab our builds home for everyone but unable to make a small hut for himself!) When I was having conversation with her, she told me that her son got injury in his head, but she didn’t have sufficient money for his treatment (later on she arranged money). This incident forces me to think that why after working for whole day, she is not able to save even a single penny for her rainy days? This is not only of her story. In fact these things have become common for lot of people; they keep working for the whole life and still remain empty hand! And their job never gets any recognition. On the other hand, there are people who doesn’t do anything and get everything! Here a question struck up in my mind, can these people really understand the meaning of struggle and success? I think……….No.
After completing my conversation with her, I asked a question to her that “what is success for you” and she replied “when I successfully earn two times meal for my family, I really feel that my struggle is successful”.
In nutshell, struggle leads to success because after having lot of pain. When we achieve success in our daily routine life, we can say that “we are successful”. After all success is not about money and high status, it is a matter of internal happiness and satisfaction, which can easily feel by a common human man……..

© Copyright 2009 gunjan (gunjankaushik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1534236-Success-struggle-of-a-common-man