*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1535186-Viktor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Personal · #1535186
my heart for the world to see


I can't stand the pain that is inside my heart without you near me every day. Half of myself is across the ocean, ten thousand miles away from here.
When I'm in your arms the world could crumble down around us and I wouldn't notice. If I could freeze time to when you held me last, we would remain that way forever. If my heart stops, you can kiss it back to life, a real life fairy tale. You were made to be mine and I to be yours. I close my eyes and see your green eyes looking at me with the same adoration that I feel for you.

If you had a twin there would still be no other on earth like you, my sweet, my love. I'm fascinated by you, your walk, your talk, every inch of your body. I could swim in the deep green color of your eyes for eternity. Nothing you could say would make my love go away.

I imagine you next to me every night when I close my eyes and hold you near. I'm a tortured soul throwing my bloody brain down onto paper to show the wounds within my body to the world. To let them know the emptiness that resides inside of me without you. I am not whole without you. I wear a crown of thorns in wait for the day to be with you again. my body is shriveling slowly and disapearing without you by my side. My heart is gone it resides in dublin and my body so far from you is dying slowly until we are together and you can breathe life into my witherred carcass.

Every morning is hell on earth that I awaken without you by my side.Every night my dreams are filled with images of you and I together. my hands are aged from dialing across the ocean to find you. My ears strain to hear the love in your voice when we speak because your voice is keeping alive until we are together again. I would follow you no matter where your feet take you, my heart would follow like a stray puppy looking for a home.

I walk around numb around the edges. Life going by as I stand still waiting for the day to be with you once again.
© Copyright 2009 MissMimi (mimix3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1535186-Viktor