*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1535829-Foamy-lips-and-technological-symphonys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Arts · #1535829
This is a very very short exerpt of it, just to start off my new account here.
Foamy lips and the technilogigal symphony          

                   

                   

The coffee shop on the corner of Second and Falls was usually a very populated area. People would come in on lunch breaks, after work, after school, or after an extremely traumatic moment. Most of them however, were only there to purchase coffee and maybe hook up to the wireless internet.



"Tick-tap-click-tip-tap-click-tick-tick-tack..." The keyboards of many laptops working was like a symphony of technological talent. None of them were actually working together, but one would think they were from the way their clicking all meshed together as if on cue. Of course it was not perfect. Each instrument would take a break and let it's composer take a sip from a lat'e or sneeze into their elbow.



A man in the corner listened to the abrupt creation. How detailed each little click made the sounds collide, without the owner of the song even knowing they were playing. He wished they could hear it, that they would listen. He realized that the teen with the books over there was very similar to first chair trumpet. He was certainly playing as such! And that woman would be the strings section, from the way her fingers slowly found each letter and left a soft "click" on beat among the others. The man tapped out the pattern with his middle and index finger along with the patrons of the shop. As if on cue another customer would groan in agony of his beverage being delayed. Another would slurp the last of their caffeine supply with an obnoctious sucking noise. It was so beautiful. And yet, none of them could hear it the way the composer did. But thanks to them he would construct one of the greatest creations ever written by man.



(Exerpt from "Foamy lips and the technological symphony." ) to be continued...

© Copyright 2009 Scarlet Hunt (jesusfreakbrit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1535829-Foamy-lips-and-technological-symphonys