*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536013-The-People-You-Did-Not-Know
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #1536013
How does the strang people change the city?

THE PEOPLE YOU DID NOT KNOW
By:Dyllon J.

PART 1

It all started in the city of Lafayette Louisiana. Where everyone has the same cajun life. But there is about 510,098 in the city area. The city area is called Acadiana. But not everyone is a cajun. They might be by birth, but not by choice. Dyllon and his friends can not even go the mall with out being called a freak. It is not just Lafayette that is like this thought. Well thee storie starts in the mall. Hey Dyllon Chris said. What are you doing here Chris. I can to get some new cloth for the party to night. O it is to night? Well ye the 2nd of March. That is what Sunny said. Dame I need to get some cloth to. Where were you going to get some. To Hot Top and American Eagel. Do you mind if I go with you. No I do not. So what you been doing this week I have not seen you in class. Well I stop going to UL I want to go to LSU. So I will be moving next week to Baton Rouge. Well that sucks. Who is going to help me study this spring. I do not know. I is Drake still in the class. Well ye but he sleeps to much. He will not know what is going on. O have something we can study the the phone. Lol ye that will be cool. As they walked in Hot Topic the door man said hey how you doing. Like always. We said good and you. OMG I love them pants you got on. Dyllon said to the door man. I think they still on sale on the back wall. If they are not tell me and I will go get some in the back room for you. Ok thanks no thank you. Dyllon come here. Hang on Chrish what you want. This shirt is like poping it. Which one? This Paramore one. OMG they like rock I love them. I going to get it. I do not see the pants he is wearing. Let me go ask him if he can go get them. Hey what is your name? Dyllon asked the door man. Mikey he said. Well Mikey I do not see the pants. Well wait here and I will go get them for you. Ok thanks. No thank you. As Dyllon and Chris waited for the pants. kelly walked in the malls main doors and seen them in Hot Topic. Hey you hoes what are yall doing here. Getting some stuff for the party. O it is to night? That is what I told him. Are you sure it is tonight Chris. Well yes. Ok they told him. So do you want to shop with us Dyllon said. Well ye I going to. I going to not shop with out my gay friend. And not gay friend. Lol you are so crazy kelly. Ye I know I am that is why everyone likes me at The University Of Louisiana. You know you can say UL. I know, but I do not want to. Here is your pants sure. Thanks alot I love them. Hey are you doing anything tonight? Mikey said to Dyllon. Yes I going to a party. Why? Well I wanted to know if you waanted to go see a movie are something. Well I would well hey how about the 5th. I do not havee class and I have to do somethings first though. But how about we go aroung 7pm. Ok can I get your Numer Dyllon. Well ye if is 337-907-7852. Well thanks and I will call you before 6 to see where you want to meet up at. OK bey. As they were walking to American Eagle. Dang Dyllon you can not go anywhere with out getting some guys number. kelly said I know lol. As soon as they walked in American Eagle the door woman was talking about them. Shee was saying to the other door woman. Hey look at them freaks and the other one is a fag. Well Dyllon does not let no one talk about them like that. What the fuck you just called me. A F-A-G. Do you like your job Bitch. Yes I do. Well you better start being nice to me are you will get lose it. i will not lose my job. Look your hoe you are going down the wrong road. How I doing that? My dad runs the mall. You want to say anything eles. Well he does not own American Egale. No but he can tell your boss to fire you. Are he will tell American Eagle to choose and other place to put their stuff at. Hu whatever sorry. Ye that is what I though. Now what are you to tell us. Hellow how are you doing today. That is what I though. God I can not stand people like that. What they do not have a life. And have to make fun of other peoples lifes. I going to go I will see yall at the party tonight I just going to go home. Ok Dyllon we will see you later. So Dyllon is on his way home when his cell rings. Hellow who is this? Mikey. O hey why are you calling me. Well I wanted to see if you wanted to eat lunch some where. O well I am on my way home. I can come to my house and I can make us something. Ok already taking me to your house. LOL Ye you know where The Village of River Ranch is at? U I only know how to go to UL, home. and work. OK ask some where River Ranch is at. And when you enter River Ranch you are going to see the homes. I will wait in the parking lot for you. I have a black BMW. Uh I like on Ambassador Caffery Pkwy. Ok Go east till you get to Kailste Saloom Rd. You going to go North on the road. Till you see the rich Iberian Bank. That is the road you going to take in to River Ranch. Camellia Blvd is the name of the street. Then you will see the buildings and you will pull in and see my car. Ok I am almost there. Ok I will be smoking outside my car. Ok I will see you there. Ok bey. Bey. As he pulls up and gets out the car hey sexy. Come here let me give you a hug. Ok Dyllon a hug already? Sure I give everyone hugs. I have to smoke outside. How long is your lunch. Well I an off now. I just though since it was 12 you would want to eat lunch. Well sure.


Part 2

So where are you from? I am from Erath. O so you have not been in Lafayette before. No my parents stayed in Erath all there life. And they shop in Abbeville. O I like Abbeville it is cool. Ye it is ok I guess. So what you want to eat? Anything I like to eat anything so it will be good. Ok I will cook some chicken and make us some DR. P ok. That sounds good. Dyllon are you home hun. Yes mom. Where are you at in the den. About to cook. Well let me cook. O hey who is this. This is Mikey. Hellow I am Mel. hi nice to meet you. So how long you have been dating my son. Mom we just meet. O sorry about that Dyllon does not tell me his love life. Only his friends know. That is ok Mrs. Mel. Dyllon when is the next dance show. next Wednesday. O ok well you and him can go to the room are something. Ok mom. Come on lets go to the my room. So what did she ment by Dance Show. O I am a Lafayette City Dancer. O I will have to go see. Where is it. At the Cajun Dome. It is like $7.59 to see the show. Ok I will go. Where do you like at in Erath are Lafayette. I live on UL campus. O you do cool. So what are you going for? Hair. That is cool. So do you want to go to the party with me tonight. We sure. Ok it is on Bayou Pkwy. Uh I do not know where that is at. Well you can come with me are follow me there. I will go with you. Ok. The food is cook. As they eat. Why you work at Hot Topic a guy like you should not be working there. It is the place that would hire me in the mall. O that is cool. This is like very good food. I will have to tell your mom how good it is. So do you work. Ye I work at Winn-Dixie. Why there? I just wanted to make my own money and not take my parents money. LOL that is cool. So what do you want to do. We have like along time befor the party. Do you want to go to the Kart Ranch Inc. and play golf. Ye sure. My best friend works there. Just to let you know my friends are very strang. But I love them. On the way there Dyllon put on his iPod. OMG I love Britney Spears. me to that is why she is on my Ipod. LOL Hey my gay fav. What you doing here. I on a date. O Did you hear the Breat called me last night. What did he say. That I was a slut and a hoe. And He will kill me and you. Let him try he will be dead. Why he called. Well let me tell you what happen. You know the guy I dating now. Ye well Breat called him last night. When we where a sleep. And he told him I was a slut and I hade aids and stuff like that. I told him I did not have aids and that. Well he told Breat that if me and you do not kill him tomorrow. That he will do it for us. Because he use to be Breats friends till he start doing drugs. And I found out that he did that is why we broke up. Well Breat said that he will kill me and you before we can even see him. How the hell he can not see us when he is killing us. He is so stupit. Do not take what he said to heart. O I will not. Well I need to golf passes. That will be $25.00. Ok girl I will see you at the party tonight are you going. Well ye you know I will be there. And you will get to meet my new boyfriend. Sounds fun. As time went on it was time to get ready to go to the party. As Dyllon and Mikey was getting ready for the party they where in his room. As Dyllon was getting dress he could not help his self but to kiss Mikey. As he push him on his bed. Dyllon took off his pants and started to have sex with him. As they were 10 min. late for the party. They made it there before the fun started.


Part 3



Hey party people! How is the party going? Good Good Good. They all said. As the party went on. The cops showed up. Can I see the owner of this house outside now! Dyllon and Sunny went outside. I am going to take you two downtown. Now get in the car. But we have a paper that said we have the right to have a party here. The city does not give out paper to people like you. What you mean lafayette has two gay bars. So get in the car. So Dyllon and Sunny went in his car. As they told the other people they hade to leave now. As the cop got in the car. He and his cop buddy took off. Where are we going sunny said. They would not answer. As the car came to a stop behind the Lafayette airport. The two cops hand cuf Sunny's foot and hands. And put her in the front of the car. They hand cuf Dyllon and the back and raped him. As Dyllon was trying to get away from them he said. Do you know who my dad is. i do not care the cop said. Wile all that took place. Mikey took Dyllon's car and went to Dyllon's parnets house and told them what happen. Wile in the car the cops put Sunny in the back seat and went to the Jail house. We got to kids who broke in someones house and started a party there. So Dyllon and Sunny went in the jail seal. As Dyllon's dad was on his way. When he got there. He went straight to the main office. I want to know why is my son in jail. He did not do nothing wrong. I paid them to get the fucking paper. And have that party there. Sorry sur but that house was someother person's house. What that is Sunny's house I have beeen there more then once. What was her name sure. Sunny she lives in that house on Bayou Pkwy. i am so sorry sure. I do not know why they took them here. What they wanted to play get the faggot in jail? No! Let me get them out of hee for you. Has a cop went and got them. Dyllon told his dad what happen. And he was not going to let that go by. That next day his dad hade gotten all the shop owners to go downtown. Right there by the main door and protested. This place rapes people and takes people here for no reason. As the protest went world wide. More and more people came. As the most Cajun people. Started to come to protest for not Dyllon. But for the cops. Like they hade the right. Becasue the city had let the to cops go out out jail time. But they do not have a job no more. When this had started. Lafayette was a war zone. The shops let only the peoplethey wanted in the shops. All they were waiting for was a city meeting. When the city meeting started. Two people where shot. And that is when things got very bad. Because they had pass a law that. No one can harm no one. No matter what they are. Are who they are. Are how they live. All this hade been done but most of the people broke the law. Downtown Lafayette is full of nightclubs. It has started a war zone. So the city hade to get more cops down there. And that did not help. Is Lafayette going to stay like this are is it going to change? No one knows.


Part 4

The city had to start giving out tickets. For people who did not do the law. but theey were butthe fine was like $30. Now the fine went up to $700. As the crime start to slow down. They started to live there life again. But Dyllon adn Micky were having truble. Mikey lets talk. Do you love me anymore. Is it what happen? It is because I got fucked by someone eles hu? Yes it fucking is. Now how do you fill. That was not my me. I did not want that to happen. You know what get the fuck out my life. Got find a fucking hor that will cheat on you. And not forced to do it. What the fuck ever Dyllon have a nice life. That night Dyllon and his friends went to V Bar. Dyllon you need to chear up and find someone new. You the one who brakees up wit people for someone new. Ye I know but I just need time. Wait who is that. O Scott he is taken. No the one with him. i do not know lets go see. Hey my friend had just been dumped. And he wanted to know your name. Jess! O cool name. What is your name Dyllon. That is a nice name. Do you want to dance. Well ye I love to dance. Wait I know you. You are that guy on the UL dance team. Ye I am. OMG you dance so cool. Thanks. Well do you want to go and eat something tomorrow well ye. Cool I will call you ok. As theytalked they got closer and closer. Foure mounths down the line. He had hased Dyllon to move in with him in Crowley. And Dyllon said yes. And that day Lafayette has started Gay Pride day. As all the things changed in the city. The strang ones have taken over and made a better place foe everyone.
© Copyright 2009 xxLoverBoyxx (dyllon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536013-The-People-You-Did-Not-Know