*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536153-Untie
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1536153
Losing the love of your life because of discrimination.
In an instant they were gone

Dead memories forever unforgiven

We will always mourn their loss


She clutched her lover tightly to her, sobbing desperately onto their bare shoulder. Finger tips traced lightly along her back in a soothing manner; knowing they could do nothing. Hands intertwining tighter into hair, she moaned in sorrow, finally releasing the notion that she could not live without the one she held. The lovers emotion bled through a perfectly obtained blockade, and tears began to leak from their eyes onto her blouse. She wailed softly, desperately trying to coax herself from reality, clinging to her loves body for dear life. The loved hid all fear from her, not wanting the emotion to be shared.

Cold hard grasp began to tear the them apart, causing both to shriek in cries for the love that they had fought so hard for. Kicking and screaming for each other, they were threatened inhumanly to the point of silence. Ropes fought to be pulled around her lovers entire body, obviously against the will of the captured, while she herself was bound only by the wrist, being held back by enraged animals. With tears streaming down her face she watched as her only love was bound to the stake, a horrid symbol her kind had come to know as Satan itself. Once someone was taken by it, there was no resurrection. The piercing cries of the two lovers penetrated the ears of all, as demons tongs of fire began to lick away her loves flesh. She screamed and raged against the ties holding her, bound but determined to reach her love. Unable to withhold the pain that would suffocate her in life with out them. Pounding fist burst in unison through the air, repeating in the celebration only varmints such as their selves could enjoy. She begged for her loved to be let free, gaining no attention from any of the creatures around her. Was what separated them from society enough to cause them loss of their own forever?

This piece is very personal for me.

I really can't explain it.
© Copyright 2009 TheClownsPrestige (zyplyne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536153-Untie