*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536244-A-day-in-the-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by duke
Rated: · Other · Other · #1536244
biggest of the big fall too
Morning,
Had trouble staying asleep this morning, So I came here to relieve some thoughts and perhaps find a way to empty the clutter in my head. I am a 46 yr old lesbian, I advocate for abused and neglected kids in court. I am very active in several young children's lives. Yesterday I spent three hours playing in the mud and the tire swing at the park with two three year olds. Screaming faster faster, as I twisted them round and round on the tire swing. Only after rescuing one muddy loss shoe from a sink hole of watery icky mud. But in the end it was no matter of importance as we went about spinning and tossing that tire swing for hours, only when my magical feet slipped from under me and I went tumbling myself to the ground did I begin to wonder what I must look like out there. But the kids, with all their great wisdom and courage to change the things they can, began chirping the song ring around the rosey aaaaashes aaashes we all fall down, did I realize that even the biggest of the big fall down sometime. Just another day in the life. Be well fellow writers, I look forward to reading you.
© Copyright 2009 duke (dukedahl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536244-A-day-in-the-life