*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536401-The-introduction
by C.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1536401
A bit of me.
Hi everyone,
Let me introduce myself, my name is C. and this is my first time on this site. I find it very interesting that people can write what ever they want on this specific site. For me it's a relief. At school my friends think I am completly phsychotic because I adore writting stories, instead of getting drunk or smoking up i decide to write and hope that in the future I will be able to write stories. (The thing is I have to be successful and that is very hard.)
Let me tell you a small incident that happened to me on Friday. It was about 11:30 in the middle of class, the teacher had declared that she would spare us from having her "neverending lesson" ,and that we would be granted a study hall.
I was sitting next to my friends and feeling quite low. I took out my pen and started writting. This is what I wrote:
How everything around me gets blurry and dark.Everyone around me seems to be enjoying themselves, and are much occupied with the luxury of gossiping about the typical 'who slept with whom, who broke up with whom". I just don't understand. I realise now that all along I have never fitted with people my age. Therefore why make an effort to participate in tattle that doesn't mean anything to me?
Oddly enough the background sounds seem to get clearer now. The blurriness vanishes away as the intense translucent fog that was sheltering me from the invasion of loud laughs and utter annoyance becomes clear as christal. I wonder why everyone got so quiet all of a sudden? As I looked up I saw that everyone was staring at me. I didn't understand why. The constant tapping on my shoulder that had not revieled itnself to my nerves had left quite alot of pain. As I slowly set my pen down to see what had caused the disturbance of my sanctuary, I realised that my teacher had been addressing herself to me for quite sometime now. With an irrtated look the teacher pronouced my name again. I replied politley. She came towards me...I hadn't noticed her features before but, at that very instant she seemed glorified. Her blond hair was strickingly shinny, her face had relaxed from a grin to a smile, the black slicky costume fitted her perfectly as her jewlery shown brightly against the lights.
She heald a paper that had my handwritting on it and exclaimed " Guess who did again? Yes she did perfect score."
I had dreaded this humiliation for sometime now, remmbering that last class I promissed myself that I would fail on purpose. As a result my so called "friends" girnned at me and ignored me throughout the whole lesson. They wanted nothing to do with me.
As the class ended my best friend stood up and walked towards me constantly carring that smile. A smile which seemed to make the world a better place. As she hugged me she asked if I could help her in English class. I obviously responded that I would be glad to.
**************************************************************************************************************************
Now the irony of this all is that I was unable to continue my story since my teacher took notebook from my desk as i was writting and instead of congradulatting she had the immence pleasure of reading this small unfinished passage to the class as well as giving her regular speech "Now if you only did your english homework like you write stories that you wouldn't have a 98 but a 100."
Aren't teachers amazing hun? Especially when they know exactly when you don't want to be disturbed or when you really don't know the answer to a question. Good greif... Hopefully this will be the last of my emmbarassing english class moments.
Hope you all enjoyed my small story that I was to share with you all.
Bye
C.
© Copyright 2009 C. (fantasyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536401-The-introduction